The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
once i am done, i will keep bro Blackpage updated on which room to take. I think he might just like it, since its walking distance from Newton (no more than 10 mins walk, i think).
I eargerly wait for your updates.
After 10 years in Formosa, since I am forced to change now I wish a room with king-size (4 persons) jacuzzi. Any one in Nagoya?

Quote:
Ok, ok...i believe not many will go gym-ing during their holidays. BUT what about sauna and steam room? And then have the massage girls sauna-ing with you or even my booking girls (be it individually or in group of girls),
Now I want to make you mouth watering. There is a number of swinger clubs in Europe and elsewhere, equipped with large sauna and steam room.
My favourite in Paris was Moon City (you can Google it). I say WAS, because with COVID around I will not have the opportunity to travel abroad or visit any such places for a long time, I am afraid.
I visited it a few times with a horny married lady who lives in Paris (and writes me unexpectedly not more than once a year). There is a large steam room, where anything goes, if there are couples or a horny lady who likes multiple attention (if you are alone and only guys around, well, better be quiet and leave).

Quote:
Hehehe...i dont miss the carpet, but i miss my 4 favorite rooms. There are only 5 of such "special rooms" in the whole of Batam.
I hope you can detail this by PM. I am very interested to hear your knowledge!

Quote:
In Formosa, its entirely different...simple gesture like "hello sir","hi sir"..."good morning sir". OR a simple raising of their hands to show sign of "hello", a simple smile with nodding head...i can feel those sincerity that i was genuinely welcome and they really likes to have me present in the premises. To them, its not a job...its more like a career (i guess).
Fully agree. That is the difference from "second-home" and "business hotel".
When I asked something to guys at reception of Harmony or I-Hotel, I really had the impression to be served at McDonald. You named it.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Won't be before 2021, China is to be blame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Correct. From Wuhan.
Sources said that the virus may not originate from wuhan. Some said maybe from US or other country..

News reported about the russia submarine without physical contact with the outside world for months but yet there are confirm case of the crew member inside the submarine.

Therefore there was a possibility that the covid -19 existed way before the outbreak at wuhan...
Old 01-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During the pandemic, China kindness and support by sending free medical supplies and ventilators to many countries including the United States (New York).

The Americans turned to China for help...
Old 01-06-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Indonesia government will enter the first phase of a “new normal” era on 1 June by allowing industries and service providers to resume their operations in accordance with the newly announced COVID-19 health protocols.

Batam - New Normal, or the new life order will be run by the government. This is to adapt to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many things must continue to be carried out with the new normal order.

Acting Governor of the Riau Islands, Isdianto as well as Chairman of the Covid-19 Handling Task Force Kepri held a joint meeting with the regional leadership communication forum (Forkopimda), and the head of the city / regency.

The opening of economic activities, schools, campuses and offices during the Covid-19 pandemic needs to be done by adapting the new normal order. New normal will be implemented in a number of areas where the transmission rate is below one percent of the population.

The government realizes that Covid-19 cannot be eliminated, just like any other pre-existing disease. But Covid-19 can be controlled, the way to implement the correct health protocol.

Therefore, New Normal activities will be monitored by strict health protocols, and there will even be sanctions for those who violate them.
Finally indonesia followed spore & msia to implement the phase of the new normal.

Every citizen is expected to practise this routine lifestyle until a vaccine is found which include social distancing, wear mask, scan app for contact tracing, no large gathering allowed, no shaking hands, etc.

However if wait till the covid pandemic to be completely over then to restart the economy, may cause unforeseen consequences because it has become a worldwide problem unlike the short term sars or ebola outbreak in certain region only.

What is more worrying is that as reflected in the covid statistic that the number of cases in most countries are still growing which implies that the curves of those countries still have not been flattened yet..despite the pandemic has been ongoing for the past 4 over months

Indonesia or maybe Batam cannot afford not to restart its economy or else the effects caused by the unemployment may be more damaging than the pandemic as bread & butter is essential for survival…

The new normal will also change the way people do their business from analog to digital and offline to online. Retail shop business may find difficult to sustain due to strong competition from online business. The pandemic has caused the reduction in buying power of the shoppers.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Finally indonesia followed spore & msia to implement the phase of the new normal.

Every citizen is expected to practise this routine lifestyle until a vaccine is found which include social distancing, wear mask, scan app for contact tracing, no large gathering allowed, no shaking hands, etc.

However if wait till the covid pandemic to be completely over then to restart the economy, may cause unforeseen consequences because it has become a worldwide problem unlike the short term sars or ebola outbreak in certain region only.

What is more worrying is that as reflected in the covid statistic that the number of cases in most countries are still growing which implies that the curves of those countries still have not been flattened yet..despite the pandemic has been ongoing for the past 4 over months

Indonesia or maybe Batam cannot afford not to restart its economy or else the effects caused by the unemployment may be more damaging than the pandemic as bread & butter is essential for survival…

The new normal will also change the way people do their business from analog to digital and offline to online. Retail shop business may find difficult to sustain due to strong competition from online business. The pandemic has caused the reduction in buying power of the shoppers.
Asian governments simply coward, scare of this and that, over 30,000 people have die of Covid19 in Italy and yet the Italian government has opened up the border, Italian can go for overseas trips for leisure. Covid19 may never disappear and not contain able. So why worry so much, freedom and enjoying life should be priority
Old 02-06-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

On 29 May, Singapore and China agreed on a ‘fast lane’ to allow essential travel between the countries.

30 May, news surfaced that such talks are ongoing with several other countries like Australia and Malaysia as well.

While discussions are currently inconclusive, the prospect of more ‘fast lanes’ opening soon may hint at things returning to normal.

According to The Straits Times (ST), Trade and Industry Minister Chan Chun Sing disclosed the information in a press conference today (30 May).

He revealed that Singapore is discussing with the following countries about establishing “green lanes” for travel:

Australia
Malaysia
New Zealand
South Korea
Like the agreement with China, the allowance will only be for business and official purposes.

Of course, Singapore won’t go through with the plan until all countries have agreed on their Covid-19 protocols.

Instead of executing measures independently, Mr Chan said that countries will have to coordinate their quarantine orders to avoid unnecessarily long containment periods.

If they don’t, travellers could end up being tested or quarantined multiple times.

Authorities are also observing the health situation in each country closely.

Apparently, the aforementioned countries aren’t the only ones Singapore is in talks with.

Mr Chan stated that discussions are ongoing with as many countries as possible, on a mutual basis.

When these discussions will conclude is unclear, but we hope that more good news will emerge soon.

As Singapore reopens our economy after ‘Circuit Breaker’, developments like these are encouraging signs of our nation’s steady recovery.

Let’s take the changes day by day, and comply with government advisories, so we can eventually curb Covid-19 infections.

Batam City Task Force for the Acceleration of Covid-19 Management released 12 positive patient increments, so the cumulative total of Covid-19 positive patients in Batam City reached 140 people.

Head of the Batam Task Force, Muhammad Rudi, said the addition of this new case was based on the findings of a new case (imported case) and the results of contact tracing from the HOG Eden Park and Palm Spring clusters in Batam City.

"In total there were 12 people were added, consisting of 8 women and 4 men," Rudi said in a press release.

For patient number 129 in Batam City is a 68-year-old man, he is known to be the father of patient number 102 Batam City. So it is still incorporated into the HOG Eden Park cluster.

Then his wife also carried out a throat swab examination, and was confirmed positive, thus also joining the HOG Eden Park cluster. This patient was determined as patient number 130 in Batam City.

The next patient was an 8-year-old boy, his mother a member of the HOG Eden Park church. After a throat swab examination was done on both, and the result of the boy was confirmed positive, while the mother was confirmed negative. Thus, he was determined as patient number 131 in Batam City.

"His mother has taken a second swab sample, just waiting for the results," said Rudi

Then go on patient number 132 Batam City, who is a 20-year-old woman. He is the sister-in-law of patient number 100, who is a member of the Palm Spring cluster.

While patient number 133, Batam City, is a 4-year-old girl. It is known that his father passed away, with a history of cough accompanied by fever, and then his father was determined as a Patient Under Supervision (PDP). Until now, it has not been included in any cluster.

Furthermore, patient number 134 of Batam City, is a 44-year-old woman. He is the older brother of patient number 124 Batam City. And patient number 135 Batam City, is a 21-year-old woman. He is a family of twins.

The next patient is patient number 136 of Batam City. She is a 45-year-old woman. He attended the prayer of the late Ian Alexander, a family belonging to the Palm Spring cluster.

Two hearse drivers in Batam tested positive for corona. Both are known to have taken the body of Ian Alexander to the funeral. Patient number 137 in Batam City is a hearse driver, a 33-year-old male.

Another hearse driver was also confirmed positive, and was determined as patient number 139 Batam City. A 29-year-old man, at that time he was tasked with carrying the body of Ian Alexander.

The next patient was 138 patient in Batam City, a 43-year-old woman. He is known to have attended the condolences meeting of the Ian Alexander.

Finally Patient number 140, Batam City, is a 13-year-old girl. He is the biological child of patient number 134 of Batam City.

A number of airlines operate at Hang Nadim Airport, Batam City. One of them Lion Air since June 1, 2020

Director of the Hang Nadim Airport Business Agency, Suwarso said, since June 1 2020 Lion Air has opened four flight destinations from Batam.

"Lion air has begun to air, from Batam there are four destination routes, Surabaya, Medan, Cengkareng and Singkep," Suwarso said, Tuesday (2/6/2020).

Lion Air provides mandatory requirements for air travel by attaching results of a non-reactive rapid test, a certificate of freedom from symptoms such as influenza, and filling out an electronic health alert card (e-HAC) before leaving.

In addition, prospective passengers are also required to show a letter of assignment according to the agency, a certificate as required.

At present there are 3 airlines that have aired from Hang Nadim Airport, namely Garuda Indonesia, Citilink and Lion Air with a total of 7 destination routes.

Cengkareng, (Garuda, Lion, Citilink),

Kualanamu (Citilink, Lion Air),

Surabaya (Citilink, Lion Air),

Singkep (Lion Air),

Palembang (Lion Air),

Pekanbaru (Citilink)

Padang. (Lion Air and Citilink)

"Citilink had opened yesterday, then stopped. But yesterday, simultaneously with Lion, it opened on June 1, 2020," Suwarso said.

For flight hours at Hang Nadim Airport open from 08.00 WIB until 18.20 WIB.

"That morning's flight from Lion Air to Kualanamu, and Citilink's last flight to Cengkareng," he said.

A party allegedly was held at the Foodcourt Pacific Hotel, Jodoh, Batuampar, Batam on May 26, 2020, evening. Parties with a disc jockey (Dj) appearance are filled with sensual parties and booze.

Everyone seemed to sway and dissolve in joy. The party with the theme "Miss U Party" took place without interruption. Without reprimand even if it looks without the slightest health protocol.

This incident is being viral in a number of social media in Batam. Both on Facebook, WA groups and other social media.

Seen in the party, a number of tables filled with visitors without masks, keep their distance and others. Even though Batam is still in a pandemic and a ban on gathering.

Tens of people or even hundreds of people were seen enjoying the party.

Pacific Hotel Foodcourt Management denied holding a party with the appearance of a disc jockey (Dj) and a liquor party on Tuesday (5/26/202). According to him it was not true that circulated on social media.

A Foodcourt management, D, said that the activity was not like that that took place on social media. According to him, his party has followed the rules of the health protocol from the government.

"What is circulating in social media does not exist and we are also surprised there are people who suddenly make up stories on rich social media posts and we know the rules that are prohibited by local governments," he said.

According to D, his party is quite knowledgeable about what is appropriate and what is inappropriate. Including by following the advice of the Batam City Government.

"We keep our distance. And that's not true at all," he said.

So far in Batam, around 110 people have tested positive for Covid-19. Around 42 people recovered, while those who died reached 10 people.

Almost all economic sectors were affected by the Corona virus pandemic (Covid-19). Whether it's from the industrial sector, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), tourism and others.

One example is the night entertainment spot for tourists in the tourist area of ​​Kampung Bule, Jodoh, Batu Ampar, Batam City. This area has been closed since Batam City was designated as a red zone of the Covid-19 outbreak transmission.

Not only are the bar or pub owners affected, but hundreds of workers in this tourist area also feel the pain of no income. They claim they are no longer able to survive if the place to find their money is still closed, even though the government plans to re-open the place of entertainment on 15 June.

"We are totally closed, so our income is zero. As for daily needs, keep going, we also have families and children to support, "said Chairman of the Bule Family Village (KBF), Richa Rahman told Batam News , Monday (6/01/2020).

Thus, the woman who is familiarly called Icha also hopes that the Mayor of Batam and the Head of Batam Tourism Office to immediately open a business there in the near future.

"Our situation is very difficult, it is difficult to eat everyday. If we wait until June 15, we will no longer be able to, "Icha said pleading.

The same thing was also conveyed by one of the workers in one of the bars in Bule village, Tina (25). He admitted during these two months, since the Batam City government closed his place of work, his income was completely absent.

"To survive, we have been waiting for free food distribution. Savings are there, but yes, because there is no income, it's getting drained, "said Tina.

Luckily her husband also works, so it can be a little easier to buy daily necessities.

"If you expect help like this, you sometimes need to have enough. I hope this outbreak will finish quickly and be able to work again, "Tina hoped.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

During the pandemic, China kindness and support by sending free medical supplies and ventilators to many countries including the United States (New York).

American will be better with donald thrump

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha!!!! I think , Indonesia is the last country singapore will talk to about mutually open the borders.....but very strange, Singapore has the highest nos of cases in the Asean countries.....no reasons can deny this fact....
Old 02-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They must be disillusioned to think tat chicom could rescue Americans.

45 million died in Mao's Great Leap Forward, Hong Kong historian says in new book

https://www.scmp.com/article/723956/...alamitous-time
Old 02-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
A over 30,000 people have die of Covid19 in Italy and yet the Italian government has opened up the border, Italian can go for overseas trips for leisure.
This is not true for the moment. Many countries DO NOT allow people from Italy, or from highest risk areas there, to enter without quarantine, or not even to enter!
I can firmly state that this is very wise. The number of cases in Nothern Italy is understimated, and even so much higher than in most countries in Asia. People from Europe or other countries, where the virus has highest incidence, should NOT be allowed travel to other areas.
This virus is not disappearing alone, but just limited by safety policies. Mobility is one of the most impacting factors in an epidemic. Relax safety, and it explodes. Pure math.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
FD rate went south. Only 4.25%. As for cewek bargaining, hard to say. OKT may wish to recoup their losses. So prices may not be cheap. I still remember during late suharto downfall. Everything was cheap. Rupiah drop more than 10000 against S$. Harmony hotel only costs me $25 a nite. Cewek u can easily bok several for S$100. But after several mths, OKT, hotel boss, all raise their prices. Tats why i never like to see rupiah weaken. Prefer it to constant/stable. Those days where got cewek cost s$100??
Hehehe...a long long time ago, semi-detach landed homes in Jakarta cost only 2 to 3 juta. Thats what my parents told me (they used to worked there for decades) and i was just a kid back then. Same theory applies when Singapore massage cost S$20 per hour about 25 years ago? HDB flat cost around S$8k during my grandparents time.

No one can stop inflation...let's say there is a never-before catastrophe disaster today happens to Indonesia, the price may come down for a while, but it will STILL goes up on a later time after those disaster/s clears up.

Since i cant change anything (or much) except to move ahead time and earn more. i can mainly make full use of whatever current situation i see, to try to take some advantage/s out of it. Some of them were better exchange rate, lower home prices and when FD drops, interest in loan were also lowered,not forgetting property prices too. Per pop drops to as low as 150k to 200k rupiah in my last trip to Batam (March 2020),hehehe...thats according to some of my friends.

Can always bypass OKT in Batam too, to get lower price if one knew of a certain few girls who could offer better and good services. Can earn more who wish to earn less while serving the same customer? Its all about trial and error, hence i am always learning while in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-06-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes agreed. You are right, that what they want.
Nothing is perfect, as many things are not what it seems to be in appearance.

Example, do you think washing hands with soap/sanitizer regularly helps with keeping the coronavirus at bay? Answer can always be yes and no.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/cdc-says-...170652157.html

CDC Says Coronavirus Mainly Spreads Through Person to Person Contact, Not Contaminated Surfaces

Yes, it helps. I am sure but to what kind of extend? Thats why i kept saying, its just as good/bad as using mask, UV, Sodium chloride/dioxide water etc.

Quote:
They know singapore medical facility good and indo alot rich people, can can sg see doctor so they will purposly implement this to earn indo and cause inconvience to singaporean. One stone kill 2 birds.
At least Singapore is learning from Taiwan now (even when they didnt says it out loud). I heard that they are now having vending machines for face mask, NRIC even and odd digits entry to wet market, QR scan entry to malls/places that has big crowd etc.

Sometime, i will often think backward. If Singapore's administrator/s has some foresight and cable to turn back the clock and knew about the covid situation in advance, will the about 300k of foreign workers in the construction industry's situation who got hit hard by coronavirus have be better off? I highly doubt so. Thats becos the core problem not resolved, thats their living space too close aka overly crowded.

I tried putting myself in their shoe.Under the hot sun in Singapore, doing construction at work site, and wearing a mask for like 9 hours a day? Who could take that,hehehe... (army boys no count,hehehe...)

Their plight while at work might have been worse than those nurses and doctors in hospital/medical facilities handling covid-19 patients.

Next, is the living space in Singapore. We were lucky SAF personel need not have to suffer the same situation as like the construction foreign workers (both their living quarters has many similarity). The key problem, in my own analysis lies with spacing, followed by the rest like,hygiene, mask, sanitizer and all that. "Hell" is too congested.

What i learned and analysis, i shall put them to good practice in my next travel to Batam. Avoiding mass gathering,crowded places as much as possible. And if Permata Indah were to return,hehehe...i probably skip that joint. For now, i probably skip JV Happy 8 and its like but go to places like blue moon,Kupu Kupu, Sri Kandy etc.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
American will be better with donald thrump

Americans and Dotard tDumb have to suck Xi's chinese cock

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nothing is perfe can always be yes and no.
D
Sometime, i will often think backward. If Singapore's administrator/s has some foresight and cable to turn back the clock and knew about the covid situation in advance, will the about 300k of foreign workers in the construction industry's situation who got hit hard by coronavirus have be better off? I highly doubt so. Thats becos the core problem not resolved, thats their living space too close aka overly crowded.
...)
blue moon,Kupu Kupu, Sri Kandy etc.

Just sharing.
The problem how come in spore suddenly so many Indian foreign workers infected (at least 25,000 infected) with the coronavirus is because they are dirty, they have hack care attitude, they don't obey rules and laws, they lie, they are double headed snake, they back stab, they pretend and they love to exaggerate. There are many other foreign workers in spore but all is OK except those from Bangladesh, India ,Ceylon, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

My Indian friend mother went to India and upon her return back to singapore, she curse and swear that she won't go back India again because she said India is a damn dirty country.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 03-06-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
The problem how come in spore suddenly so many Indian foreign workers infected (at least 25,000 infected) with the coronavirus is because they are dirty, they have hack care attitude, they don't obey rules and laws, they lie, they are double headed snake, they back stab, they pretend and they love to exaggerate. There are many other foreign workers in spore but all is OK except those from Bangladesh, India ,Ceylon, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

My Indian friend mother went to India and upon her return back to singapore, she curse and swear that she won't go back India again because she said India is a damn dirty country.
Bro,
I am also surprised. Recent infection rates show 0.3% in the general community at large but about 30% among the foreign workers staying in the dormitories and factory converted units. The infection rate among the foreign workers is about 100 times larger than that of the community, a fact not easily comprehensible without some detailed research. Ok, the dormitories are crowded, lack facilities with cleanliness another important factor. We need to also consider the lifestyles and social values of the foreign workers.

Looking at Hong Kong with dense housings and their crowded cage-up living spaces and shared facilities, we are unable to find similar infection rates.

I think lifestyles and social values of the foreign workers need further addressing and let's hope that the new, better designed and more costly dortories will not drastically increase the overall cost for the rest of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1