The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Agree, save your money bros and don't be carrot chop Robert Head..
Old 02-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Agree, save your money bros and don't be carrot chop Robert Head..
Still will cause they think by giving money and spending on them the MLs will love them and be together but overall MLs just using them so as long as the Roberts and Carrots dont wake up, they will still be Roberts and Carrots
Old 02-06-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
wolfbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be a man! Don't be a carrot lol!
Old 02-06-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
During this CB can save alot of money but Carrots and Roberts still wasting money on MLs by giving them and a few years later, MLs go with another Roberts or carrots then the previous carrots and roberts will know how stupid they are before until another MLs come. Cycle goes on and on
It’s a never ending sequence.....
Old 02-06-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still will cause they think by giving money and spending on them the MLs will love them and be together but overall MLs just using them so as long as the Roberts and Carrots dont wake up, they will still be Roberts and Carrots
Likewise there will still be ML being used n tagged, anyway it’s a u agree I on situation, likewise some Bros get cheap deals n even free but some paying the sky for the enchanted piece of meat/s, to each have their own...
Old 06-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

just this weeks, got 2 ML texted me say can meet them privately for action. 1 viet and 1 prc. but i just rejected them, i dont want to take such risk
Old 06-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
just this weeks, got 2 ML texted me say can meet them privately for action. 1 viet and 1 prc. but i just rejected them, i dont want to take such risk
Yes. The penalty is heavy. They text customers cause their so called bfs cannot maintain them already that's y now they in need of cash but when good times they don't care about customers and only stick to their Roberts and Carrots
Old 06-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They text customers cause their so called bfs cannot maintain them already that's y now they in need of cash but when good times they don't care about customers and only stick to their Roberts and Carrots
================================================== ====
100% agree with u on this
during good times when they have Roberto Carrotu, they rush through service, use only minimum strength to massage u, always wechat their bf while massaging u.
they want to reserve the strength for their bf
so y should we give them ang pow during CCB right?
Old 06-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ====
100% agree with u on this
during good times when they have Roberto Carrotu, they rush through service, use only minimum strength to massage u, always wechat their bf while massaging u.
they want to reserve the strength for their bf
so y should we give them ang pow during CCB right?
100000% times agree with you on this. What for waste time on them, soon SG will make us wear tracking devices already so let's see if any Roberts or Carrots or their so called bfs be loyal to MLs
Old 06-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
u r a lucky guy bro, they still invite u for action... btw, thks
Old 06-06-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
100000% times agree with you on this. What for waste time on them, soon SG will make us wear tracking devices already so let's see if any Roberts or Carrots or their so called bfs be loyal to MLs
We all going be like kana tagging...not ankle but hand...still got time curfew for them to visit bro..
Old 07-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Quote:
================================================== =====
once massage chick wechat say the ccb make her with no $ liao, now only can afford eat 1 instant mee.
i say i myself no $ but will online deliver KFC, bubble tea, pizza + 6 ctns of instant noodle to her. She say I heartless. She say if I really love her, give her $500. I told her she break my heart
Old 07-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
once massage chick wechat say the ccb make her with no $ liao, now only can afford eat 1 instant mee.
i say i myself no $ but will online deliver KFC, bubble tea, pizza + 6 ctns of instant noodle to her. She say I heartless. She say if I really love her, give her $500. I told her she break my heart
No need to give them anything
Old 07-06-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
This one must ganna gao gao
Old 07-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
They are so used to Roberts and Carrots feeding them and when need to do hard work they dont want just want to wait for their so called bfs. If MLs close down will also be good. Get rid of all this money suckers. At least vampires hunt in night this MLs day night also want suck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1