The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

My first time was around 19 years old. I was lying flat down and the PRC milf just pulled down my underwear and did a HDLY while asking if I want any special. Guess what, I cummed before I got a chance to turn over. She was a little disappointed but I did went back again for a proper HJ. This started my journey of FLs and MLs. Once you start, you never really stop,you only take a break.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

mine was about 24.. first time, not even insert, done, release. 2nd time, better control, good experience. after showering, whole body so fresh. then addicted.. exploring..crazy can going 2 - 3 spa one night ,in the field long enough, see bro KC, making they broke, no money, while FL are getting more rich, listen all kinds of stories asking you for money..specially now CB, more FL asking more money, well, tell you, FL are very rich, do not listen to their sad stories. f and forget, they are so rich to earn our hard money
Old 09-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Mine was mid 20 yo... singapore shopping centre...lvl 4 or 5 ...prc milf white tiger very fair porcelain skin soft & bouncy boobs, lily / xiao hong... still miss her... dunno rtc or still in sg... that was around year 2000
Old 09-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

I started after breaking up from my first r/s. Was 23 then. Back at that time, LTD site still up and the MLs listed there were 1st class compared to now (before covid came).
Old 09-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

my first chiong experience was 20 yrs old. my first job after army. my job is to sell some accounting and POS to retailers and it expose me to a lot of places.

the first was at PPC, basement level. last time only pay $20 for the extra. i was earning only $1350 back then. The ML saw me ke-lian and probably young, she offer to bring me to her house for a FJ. LOL...

being green horn, i do not know what to expect and i did not pay her any money after the deed. she stays in a nice condo along river valley.

yes, it was 20 years ago. im old now
Old 09-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

17yrs old, health centre at concourse called Casanova.. This local milf named Fiona... Unforgettable..
Old 11-06-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

In 1999, I was in my mid-20s then. At a HC in KL Concorde Hotel. Nothing memorable, the lady was probably older than me and being the noob, it seems that she enjoyed the session more than I did.

Years later I was banging the receptionist that always checked me in at that same hotel. That was so much nicer.....

Memories......
Old 11-06-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

My 1st time chionging was in the army.

Still remember after ending the Army Half Marathon at Marina South. Old timer would know that place and the famous SPA......

I was physically strained almost every part of my body from the run and the xoxoxo.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

30. Colleague brought me to eagle spa, furama hotel.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was 27...went with a friend who is a regular to lava spa..for unlimited food and pool dip
Old 11-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

I’m more curious with how y’all dealt with the moments U were caught or almost caught by ur other half. Hahaha. Surely some have really good methods
Old 12-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute

i think i was 19 or 20.

Take5 HC ... super miss these kinda places

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 13-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

19... Back in 2010 period while workin part time at Sim Lim. Happenedto walk to fortune ctr. It was crazy. Level 2 flooded with prc. Had one small shop with malay girls too. I went in and opted for massage. Didnt know what to do. Kena chop carrot head by the prc. Blur blur paid $80 and cum within mins.
Old 13-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think just turned 18 or 19 cant rly rmb. first time at a MP near FP. did minimal research before goin, jus really wanted to try. fkin hell, heart beat like siao first time at this kind of place. only HJ no other service, was hell of an experience tho. this led to more ventures... haiz cant wait for cb to be over and go again
Old 14-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

My 1st experience; guess I was about 24
Went to a spa at Mt E with colleagues, but the WL didn’t offer any service & shy time ask.
Went 2nd time to the same spa & finally done the deed; a HJ

Like most bros, here couldn’t wait for it to be reopened

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1