The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
Bro gunstriker........no worries ya. Can always pm me if u dropping by one fine day. Hope we can have equal fun too....u can pm me the name of e gal if u like. I deleted her hp liao. Me Dunt like to keep trails at all......u know wat i mean. Its SAF we served and SAF (Suck And Forget) we shall uphold. My principle is simple. There r always constant sharks out there cant wait to swallow you whole plus ur wallet. So why worry when u can afford e time spent chilling out 1 afternoon to have a gd catch.....if no e most sing n drink to my heart content lor. I m a simple man...........

Play happy leave happy too........
yeah sure, enjoy n take care bro
Old 12-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lchungwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone pm me the phone nos to book the rooms @ Lor 27 SG KTV?
Old 13-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchungwe View Post
can anyone pm me the phone nos to book the rooms @ Lor 27 SG KTV?
reach there by 3pm ,there will b rms available unless its hot now.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

bro

planning to book e rm @ 9pm
does anyone know how much s the rm cost between 9-12midnite?

at lesat 7-8 pple.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro lchungwe

has pm you the phone number to book rm when u pm me. U may like to check out directly with them and enlighten us too as i normally go during HH only.
IMHO, their "biggest" rm seems too small for your 7-8 person and not taking into account the PRCS yet............maybe its a gd idea to do tat while all PRCs can only sit on your lap or squat in front of ur open legs ya.....

happy riding ya
Old 18-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
Bro lchungwe

has pm you the phone number to book rm when u pm me. U may like to check out directly with them and enlighten us too as i normally go during HH only.
IMHO, their "biggest" rm seems too small for your 7-8 person and not taking into account the PRCS yet............maybe its a gd idea to do tat while all PRCs can only sit on your lap or squat in front of ur open legs ya.....

happy riding ya
thks bro

manage to change to small room due to last min pulled out by a few kakis. down by only 3 guys. request to change to smallest room.

quite pissed off when the gals disappearred due to the raid situation though having great fun..
Old 18-08-2008, 10:20 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential

lchungwe

No Prob bro....anytime ya. You can always pm me to pass you "automatic and playable" prc yet only "dirt cheap tips" for all the groping/ kissing and digging allowed.....
Old 18-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Westons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do PM me when u plan to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchungwe View Post
thks bro

manage to change to small room due to last min pulled out by a few kakis. down by only 3 guys. request to change to smallest room.

quite pissed off when the gals disappearred due to the raid situation though having great fun..
Old 29-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Its opened again 2 weeks ago
Old 29-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm... looks like it is going to be awhile before it will start getting attention again.

Has any brothers visited the place since it reopen?
Old 30-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
Overdosed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has it reopen yet?

Last time i was there numberous times no bad....Quite alot of happenings. Got quite alot of FOCs but chose to pay cos scared too many strings attached. Any FRs now? will visit there probably coming Tuesday
Old 04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Went there 2 days ago with 1 of my friend during HH ( 3pm- 9pm)....

Requested for a small room for 3, ended up in a small room just enuff space for 2 customers and 2 gals. Reach there around 4-30pm. As usual, all gals started to flock into our rooms. Wasted minimum effort to reject all of them with the help of this experience friend. After 30 mins of relaxing and selection, my friend manage to sit with only 1 gal and me ended up with 2 gals.

Quantity wise = ok lah.... maybe about 30 gals
Quality wise = manage to see only 2-3 SYTs
Playable Rate = can touch here touch there.. ( Wah nang bo ask for any special so don't know the special rate)
Small Room = 3 jugs room free around $86.

1 thing I don't really quite like about there is that some gals will start to ask for tips b4 7pm. Follow the idiot pattern of those BS gals. Told the xiao mei and the xiao mei advise us not to give them any tips if they would to ask for tips b4 7pm......

IMO.... Will have to wait for maybe another 2-3 weeks for more stocks to come in...
Old 07-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of

Been to this place recently during HH (3pm - 9pm). Reached at around 2plus and there were not many people so me and my 3 other bros managed to book a room. 5 jugs $160. Not bad ambience is good. Have a relaxing feel. As it was still early, there weren't many girls so we started singing songs. ktv system is new and sound system all new. not bad.

At around 3plus, girls started swarming in and we had to do our utmost to reject loads of them. In general, the quantity of girls are plentiful (no need scared not enough girls), and the quality is good. Sat with 2 girls jingjing and meimei. Not bad. Below are my honest reviews of them.

Jingjing
Looks: 8 (SYT. looks like felicia chin from some angle)
body 7
boobs not sure hahah quite high already
PF 7.5 (not bad. wanted to pull me into toilet. tried many many things to make me high and go toilet. but i perservered la.)
Attitude: 7 doesn't sing/talk much but willing to service my little bro. so no complains.

meimei
Age 23
looks: 7(innocent looking)
body 7
boobs: 34C (soft and nice)
PF: 6.5
Attitude:8. playful. talkative. feels like your own gf.

Apparently jingjing asks for tips at around 6+. told me she gotta go elsewhere. But meimei only works at SG ktv and was willing to accompany me till she knocks off for additional 10 dollars. 20+10. Not bad she's quite new to this as she's in singapore for less than 2 weeks. Take care of her if she sits with you!

One thing to note is that the management/staff will be patrolling the rooms and take a peek inside to ensure that the girls do not play until too fierce. I think this is good as we do not want to see another ktv close down due to girls playing too wild. Hope this ktv can last for long.

Overall a good experience and will not mind going back there again. Anyone with queries can PM me i'll be glad to help all bros here.

PS: thank you NoChoice for helping me out. Really enjoyed this trip. maybe someday can go together! hahah
Old 07-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi any brothers want to go SG ktv tonight or 2molo, we can go together, please pm me. thanks!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98 View Post
Went there 2 days ago with 1 of my friend during HH ( 3pm- 9pm)....

Quantity wise = ok lah.... maybe about 30 gals
Quality wise = manage to see only 2-3 SYTs
So final verdict FUN or not ?

U went there on that rainy afternoon this week right ?

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1