The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
How to really chiong safe?

Dear bros, as the title suggests I would like to know how bros really protect themselves when you chiong. Especially for FL domes. Any steps or specials that you take to make sure you can chiong safely and continue bonk bonk bonk?
Old 22-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to really chiong safe?

handjobs are pretty safe.... rubber works well against most stds but not all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Dear bros, as the title suggests I would like to know how bros really protect themselves when you chiong. Especially for FL domes. Any steps or specials that you take to make sure you can chiong safely and continue bonk bonk bonk?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-08-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
handjobs are pretty safe.... rubber works well against most stds but not all
Thank you bro. I’m just curious on how senior samsters able to bonk carefreely. Too noob in this area.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:10 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there is no guarantee when it comes to safety... it depends on your "risk torelent"... there are some who goes around bonking without rubber for years and never bother to go have a check up.... while other consider PEP for a HJ..

Quote:
Thank you bro. I’m just curious on how senior samsters able to bonk carefreely. Too noob in this area.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no such thing as SAFE.

You can be SAFER by taking the necessary precautions but nothing is 100% and condoms are not effective in preventing viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

1st layer of defense:

Apart from the obvious "dont have sex" line, simply use a cap. Learn to use it correctly, lubricate properly, so it doesnt break. Dont go down on them, dont get uncovered blowjobs. Practice good hygiene before and after. You ll be 99% safe, albeit from catching a cold perhaps with the aircon blowing at your bare butt.

2nd layer of defense:

Limit amount of partners, get tested regularly, use your senses and avoid going with FL'/WL's that smell or dont look healthy, trust your guts, dont go when you dont feel well or your own immunity is compromised.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
1st layer of defense:

Apart from the obvious "dont have sex" line, simply use a cap. Learn to use it correctly, lubricate properly, so it doesnt break. Dont go down on them, dont get uncovered blowjobs. Practice good hygiene before and after. You ll be 99% safe, albeit from catching a cold perhaps with the aircon blowing at your bare butt.

2nd layer of defense:

Limit amount of partners, get tested regularly, use your senses and avoid going with FL'/WL's that smell or dont look healthy, trust your guts, dont go when you dont feel well or your own immunity is compromised.
These are good tips. Thanks all!
Old 05-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro. I don’t know about you but I opt for condom BJ and HJs for my fun. I don’t do full service as the risk is there although I did play before in the past. Hope this helps
Old 05-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

That’s good advise, appreciate it
Old 05-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
Kongsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bring own good quality condom. Sometimes condom from FL easily break.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Wa seh, I thought they should be more careful than us.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa seh, I thought they should be more careful than us.
They are more careful but many are also far more ignorant.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no such thing as SAFE.

You can be SAFER by taking the necessary precautions but nothing is 100% and condoms are not effective in preventing viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact.
This is true..whatever protection...you still get hsv2 ...
Old 09-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddki81 View Post
This is true..whatever protection...you still get hsv2 ...
well yes and no.... risk is definitely smaller, but as skin to skin is still possible, so yeah, if there are open sores and you are silly enough to rub on them, no condom will safe you!
Old 09-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsh View Post
bring own good quality condom. Sometimes condom from FL easily break.
I would sometimes even put it on myself. Gosh some of those ladies are putting them on in a horrible way, not to mention their nails!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1