The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lukut massage

After a 3 hour drive, a good lunch and a late check in, decided to drive around the area to see if there's any good massage parlours. Don't know if it's public holiday or what, alot of parlours seemed to be closed.

Long story cut short, after driving around, saw one that was open and went in.

The receptionist showed me her phone with 6 girls, 2 from Thailand and 4 from indo.Had the choice of massage with B2b or massage with sex. Choose one of the Indons as picture looked good.
After 5 minutes, this lady came out and was actually better than what was shown in the phone.
Once in room upstairs, asked if I wanted to shower and help me wash my little brother while I squeeze her natural c cup breasts(one of the best Indon breasts I've ever seen and squeezed)
Walked right into the bed after drying myself, lying stomach down with a hard on dick. Around 5 minutes into the massage I can't take it, turned around and sucked her beautiful pair of breasts. No resistance so continue the sucking which she enjoyed and moaned. She then pushed me down and started sucking my little brother while I fondled her breasts.
Took out a condom, help me put on and started riding me for awhile before lying down on the bed waiting for me to reinsert. Drenched her, no resistance again and
Old 11-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lukut massage

Sorry for the anti climax... Press wrongly😂😂😂😂
ANYWAY
Frenched her without any resistance from her and sucked her breasts again(really nice pair of breasts) and finished off missionary.
After removing my condom and cleaning up the rest of the mess on my little brother with tissue, she asked if I want to massage (of course!)
Massaged me until I fell asleep and woke me up to ask me to turn around. Halfway through massaging my chest, I started to remove her towel and started playing with her breasts again. Was rejected a few times then she started to play with my nipples. Then came the surprise.....
She asked if I wanted another round, if I want have to go down and pay the same amount again. Or I could just give her rm100 to settle it off. What an easy choice right?
Outta no where she took out another condom and I put her on doggy position with her hands on the mirror and fucked her hard like no tomorrow, and at the same time seeing her full body being fucked by me.
As I was about to cum, threw her back to the bed and finished off missionary. Tired af but totally sextisfying

Sorry for the long story
Here's the FR

damage: 190+100
Rtf: definitely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1