The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 28-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
FR on H14G5 22 July 2019 1130pm

Tried her again after my regular G13 was otherwise occupied. She's short, with a nice handful of tits, tattoos on her back, and quite a pretty cute face.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (started in the shower, same as most girls in H14)
Foreplay: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (she will tighten her pussy and show that cum face, also used a 003 condom that felt real good)
GFE: 9/10 (maybe I got chemistry with her)

She did mention that G13 knows I took her before and told her what I liked, which is why I found her service quite similar to G13, asked if she's ok if I took another girl and she said yes, don't worry. Asked her what else she and G13 talked about and she said to take them for a threesome next time and they'll tell me

On the way out saw G4 and damn she looks good.

Thanks bro for your FR. Will up you when I finish my Q-list.
Old 29-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Iloveass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Been patronizing JM14 recently, the draw being many girls can CIM. Last night tried new girl G4. Bbbj was out of this world, but unfortunately, she does not do CIM. So finished with cd in pussy. Fake boobs but great meaty ass for doggy. Bbbj reminds me of G15 from 0843, ORD quite sometime liao. 🤭
Old 29-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveass View Post
Been patronizing JM14 recently, the draw being many girls can CIM. Last night tried new girl G4. Bbbj was out of this world, but unfortunately, she does not do CIM. So finished with cd in pussy. Fake boobs but great meaty ass for doggy. Bbbj reminds me of G15 from 0843, ORD quite sometime liao. 🤭
Clean shaven mah?
Old 30-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ya, this house alot of rivalry and politics between the girls. My own encounter is I used to be a regular of G1 from last year. After a few months of rtf then she allowed me to raw. However I got a little bored of her. Then I heard from my friends G7 is very easy to raw. So I just tried loh. True enough first visit she just rode me without CD le. But die la, when I coming out kana seen by G1. Face damn black. Next visit to G1 she insist on CD liao. No matter how I try to coax and make up to her she cannot let me raw liao. Then after they left, the exact same thing happen with G9 and G18. G9 saw me took G18. Next visit with G9 she damn jealous le. Used to let me raw cum in ass or pussy. That visit she also die die make me wear CD (after some coaxing next visit business as usual la ). Morale of the story is at JM14, unless you want to give up specials with a certain girl you built up rapport with, don't let her see you take other girls. At least not someone she don't like.
Which house is this? went to h14 to look for G7, OKT told me want find her must take aeroplane go thailand. Before that no sound she leaving. Not sure is it cos fail medical. Be careful bro.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Which house is this? went to h14 to look for G7, OKT told me want find her must take aeroplane go thailand. Before that no sound she leaving. Not sure is it cos fail medical. Be careful bro.
Bro, the G7 I talking about finished her 2 years and ord-ed last year, thats why the okt tell you go thailand find her Just recounting my experience that its better not to be seen taking different girls by your regular at JM14 There had not been a G7 at JM14 since this famous(or infamous depending on your perspective ) G7 left.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cowboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming back from a one year break from chionging, any AP to recommend to welcome with a bang?
Old 31-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at JM14 earlier and G6 caught my eye . Gonna be writing my first FR . Do not use my experience as a gauge for your session . Thanks !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks : Typical GND face which I like

Body : A bit meaty and hard C jugs

Shower : SOP

BBBJ : She started squatting down in the shower and put my rod into her mouth . Very strong suction and loud moans . She continued doing that in bed with her eyes staring at me all the time .

AR : After going down on my balls , she raised my legs up , started licking my butthole and occasionally pushing her tongue deeper into it .

FJ : Applied KY and inserted my rod into her at cowgirl position . She started saying it was painful because of my big girth and asked to changed to doggy . This is where the best part of my session started .

AJ : I was touching her butthole while banging her V and she asked me if I want to do it there . I said yes of course and immediately inserted my rod in . Damn it felt good . Changed to missionary after thrusting her ass for a few minutes , shot my load out and she gave me another brief BBBJ .

GFE : Really felt comfortable being around her , plus I spoke Thai so it made the experience really good .

RTF : Definitely . She will leave next year April .

Damage : Paid $80 (OKT thought I wanted 2 shots but I actually wanted more time so I feel less rushed) , and I gave G6 $30 tips for her efforts .
Old 31-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearlongsleeve View Post
Was at JM14 earlier and G6 caught my eye . Gonna be writing my first FR . Do not use my experience as a gauge for your session . Thanks !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shall elaborate more on the GFE since my post was rather vague . She kept asking if I'm feeling good with her services , kept giving me kisses and heavy tongue actions , and we took a nap embracing each other too .
Old 31-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Sounds good
Old 01-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Went down to H14 last night, chose G8 as wanted to try someone new.

Looks: 8/10 (I like milfs and she had this slutty CFM look)
Boobs: 7/10 (A little hard but nice suckable nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (BBBJ in shower)
Catbath: 8/10 (she provided pussy grinding which I like, nearly slipped in )
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet, with lots of saliva used)
FJ: 8/10 (loud with lots of moaning and thrusting on her side, finish with more pussy grinding and CIM)

RTF: maybe not as she's leaving 2nd week August already
Old 02-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Accurate FR.

Sad to see her return... Probably one of the more consistent good services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went down to H14 last night, chose G8 as wanted to try someone new.

Looks: 8/10 (I like milfs and she had this slutty CFM look)
Boobs: 7/10 (A little hard but nice suckable nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (BBBJ in shower)
Catbath: 8/10 (she provided pussy grinding which I like, nearly slipped in )
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet, with lots of saliva used)
FJ: 8/10 (loud with lots of moaning and thrusting on her side, finish with more pussy grinding and CIM)

RTF: maybe not as she's leaving 2nd week August already
Old 04-08-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Cowboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try G8 today. The pussy grinding was really shook!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is G20 still working???
Old 05-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is no. 12 still working?
Old 06-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buay tahan last night, went down to try my luck with G20. Still around, but will ORD next Tuesday or Wed, can’t remember. Anyway take 2 session.
Superb BBBJ, caps on and ram her pussy In standing doggie position looking into the mirror. Wow the view.
As she’s quite pettie and I’m 186 tall, the sight of the doggie and seeing her face is priceless! All in all, shiok!! Definitely will rtb before she pulang back home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1