The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
Not sure if I posting the right thread here. Went to Jalan Suka Jalan Molek stretch. Entered a house 14. Chose a very new girl. Only 2 days or 3 days here. Her tag shows No.1. Very nice and wonderful feel. She is very solid. Licked my whole body including my A**hole.

Then proceeded to bj. Slowly and nicely. Then to making love. She's the type who give gfe service. Totally no rush at all. Even though boobs enhanced but still a shiok bonk. Also offer CIM if u want to. So u guys can try to see if she's your cup of tea.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (quite slim)
Boobs: 7/10( although enhanced but very nice to grab)
Service: 10/10 ( accommodating to the max)

Enjoy!
Is she younger looking compared to the rest?
Old 06-11-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Jalan Molek

FR: JM14G19

She was a rather tall pleasant looking girl with long golden-brown dyed hair reaching down to her busts which matches well with the contrasting tight blue dress. We entered the room and did some basic introductions. She would smile every now and then, especially when I attempted speaking some bad Thai or said something silly; definitely not the cheerful sunshine type. Upon closer inspection, she had a lot of makeup on. Chatted a little, and she even complimented on my body; one of the few that noticed that and I like it.

Quickly went for a shower and caressed her body whilst she washed me up. The shapely melons are harder than what I was accustomed to, along with some scars hidden under the breasts; perhaps the surgeon could have done a better job.

Proceeded to the bed, and was accommodating to my requests. We frenched for minutes, and as the excitement rises up she began licking lower and lower. Her blowjob had decent depth, moderate amounts of slurping, and a little bit of suction. Had to kiss her multiple times and explore her body to prevent myself from ejaculating too quickly. After pacing myself a little, I finally decided to release my restraints and guided her head to my dick and increased the tempo of the thrusts.

Blaam! Days of abstaining finally resulted in a huge eruption in her mouth. Sucked some of it and shortly spat some of it on some tissues. Cleaned up and talked a bit about Thailand.

Looks: 6.5 -- pleasant, but nothing stellar
Body: 6.5 -- relatively tall and great body, but hard melons takes a huge penalty
Service: 8 -- accommodates to my requests
Personality: Not much girlfriend experience, just a professional worker that is willing to please.
RTF: Maybe -- Great service, but I would really like to try G10.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
FR: JM14G19
Looks: 6.5 -- pleasant, but nothing stellar
Body: 6.5 -- relatively tall and great body, but hard melons takes a huge penalty
RTF: Maybe -- Great service, but I would really like to try G10.
she look really gud from far... n fair
Old 06-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
she look really gud from far... n fair
Fret not, my standards are probably too high. Among the rest she is one of the better looking ones.

Reviews and rating are all relative. Some people might give out 9 or 10 when comparing with how pretty the WL is; whereas some might be comparing against the global standard of beauty of something haha.

I think I should follow GeylangWanderer and not give out numbers, since everyone's taste is different. "One man's meat is another man's poison".
Old 06-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Fret not, my standards are probably too high. Among the rest she is one of the better looking ones.
Reviews and rating are all relative. Some people might give out 9 or 10
from far ah bro..i say from far at first glance.... closer up see not nice laew.. i happen to walk pass her along the corridor...
ur rating not high la... i kno 1 guy here see g19 laew sure immed failure
try ur g10 la...closeup n far both look nice..
g14 oso nice but serv super selectv... my super yandao fren say g14 giv him same serv like g4 .... i try g14...everything oso canot
Old 06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
from far ah bro..i say from far at first glance.... closer up see not nice laew.. i happen to walk pass her along the corridor...
ur rating not high la... i kno 1 guy here see g19 laew sure immed failure
try ur g10 la...closeup n far both look nice..
g14 oso nice but serv super selectv... my super yandao fren say g14 giv him same serv like g4 .... i try g14...everything oso canot
Thanks for the heads up Mr. Bonk King.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

We give ratings and our fr based on our own preference and liking... Nothing wrong

Our measurements of matters differ from person to person
Old 06-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
We give ratings and our fr based on our own preference and liking... Nothing wrong
Our measurements of matters differ from person to person
walao .. 说曹曹曹曹就到..
i neber say who is caocao leh..
Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
walao .. 说曹曹曹曹就到..
i neber say who is caocao leh..

Huh what did I say lol
Old 11-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jm1404

first time there. Remember telling myself dont take 4 or 8 cos i read some bros say they didnt get good service.

But went in there, at around 3pm, too many too choose...okt like saying see no use, just choose, so no time to see all the face. So just pick the one happiest to see me and waving. turn out to be no.4

Looks very pretty, like her face and legs very much, straight away started kissing me when we got inside the room. They are more like light pecks.

Then proceed to a normal shower. She did hot water bbbj, very shiok, i jumped at first contact dont know cant try hot water painting on girls.

She started with cowgirl for awhile then missionary and finished in doggie.
Once done she did very nice massage while give light kisses now and then. When massage done, she just lay her whole body on me GFE increase.

We cuddled and held hands til the time ran out.

which girl is no.4 friend? will they give good service if we RTF after trying other girls or their good friends?
Old 11-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post
jm1404

But went in there, at around 3pm, too many too choose...okt like saying see no use, just choose, so no time to see all the face. So just pick the one happiest to see me and waving. turn out to be no.4

Looks very pretty, like her face and legs very much, straight away started kissing me when we got inside the room. They are more like light pecks.

Then proceed to a normal shower. She did hot water bbbj, very shiok, i jumped at first contact dont know cant try hot water painting on girls.

She started with cowgirl for awhile then missionary and finished in doggie.
Once done she did very nice massage while give light kisses now and then. When massage done, she just lay her whole body on me GFE increase.

We cuddled and held hands til the time ran out.
The girls in JM14 are generally all ok to quite excellent. It's their skills to sexually please customers which has create a new benchmark in GL.

Yes, that's what I like about them too...give you full time of the session. After shooting, if have time, will chat, massage, cuddle until time's up.

Anyway, G8 is my most regular. Sometimes I will see G4 and G19.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

G4 is good in attitude, body. Skills not bad.

She is still friendly and smiley even after i call other wls in the house
Old 12-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moneykingx69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 G10

tried her last weekday 12pm the moment shop opened.

first time to this house. went in full tank. machaim just fall in for morning

parade. glancing left right centre a few times. overwhelm cos too many to

choose and hard to focus. honestly the ladies looks average and more to milf

than syt. some are dark tan skin (not to my liking). saw g10 and she looks

more fair than the others, and also remembering some bros say she good.

so just whack 2 rounds $80 and go in. room not good, plain wall and white

light. background music also too soft (too quiet). shower normal. no hot cold

bbbj inside toilet. On bed we didn't kiss cos i no feel to her and she also didn't

initiate. so i lie down. she ask me want cbj or bbbj. i choose bbbj. then start to

lick my nipples and to bbbj and lick balls for 10mins. feels normal. no AR.

Next, she said my 2IC big, so she took the biggest condom from her bag, but

after she cap me i felt the condom abit loose. anyway i already auto pilot so

i didn't bother to change, just whack. Proceed to cow girl then to sitting

lotus and then to missionary. halfway missionary i pull the pillow from under

her head and place it under her butt to uplift her pelvis so i can angle her g

spot. nothing much, she just moaning (standard acting lah) while i pumped and

two hand her boobs. after the deed, sit and talked for a few minutes cos i don't

massage. shortly after buzz went off and quickly shower and cao. Average

bonk. RTF i dont think so. maybe try others. sometimes the one you choose

based on your own feel rather than others FR is the one that gives you much

better gfe and service.. btw, her mandarin is excellent. when i came out,

another senior bro already fast hand fast leg book her (tam nang dor). first

time writing FR, if not good, please don't be too hard on me : )
Old 12-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykingx69 View Post
JM14 G10

tried her last weekday 12pm the moment shop opened.

first time to this house. went in full tank. machaim just fall in for morning

parade. glancing left right centre a few times. overwhelm cos too many to

choose and hard to focus. honestly the ladies looks average and more to milf

than syt. some are dark tan skin (not to my liking). saw g10 and she looks

more fair than the others, and also remembering some bros say she good.

so just whack 2 rounds $80 and go in. room not good, plain wall and white

light. background music also too soft (too quiet). shower normal. no hot cold

bbbj inside toilet. On bed we didn't kiss cos i no feel to her and she also didn't

initiate. so i lie down. she ask me want cbj or bbbj. i choose bbbj. then start to

lick my nipples and to bbbj and lick balls for 10mins. feels normal. no AR.

Next, she said my 2IC big, so she took the biggest condom from her bag, but

after she cap me i felt the condom abit loose. anyway i already auto pilot so

i didn't bother to change, just whack. Proceed to cow girl then to sitting

lotus and then to missionary. halfway missionary i pull the pillow from under

her head and place it under her butt to uplift her pelvis so i can angle her g

spot. nothing much, she just moaning (standard acting lah) while i pumped and

two hand her boobs. after the deed, sit and talked for a few minutes cos i don't

massage. shortly after buzz went off and quickly shower and cao. Average

Wat is tam nang dor?
Old 12-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykingx69 View Post
JM14 G10

Average

That's why we have a saying that one man's meat may be someone else's poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1