The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tipping point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
cheating = end of relationship for me.
I can cheat but she cant.

Actually is because i like fuck many different girls. Being in a serious relationship comes with certain restrictions. Though i still fuck other girls but it'll be harder and less often. So if she cheats, my chance to say bye and move on.

u can say its like i'm waiting for it la as i dont break up with loyal girls. my heart damn soft
Wow...

So if a lady does that to guys instead, is it acceptable?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Re: Tipping point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
cheating = end of relationship for me.
I can cheat but she cant.

Actually is because i like fuck many different girls. Being in a serious relationship comes with certain restrictions. Though i still fuck other girls but it'll be harder and less often. So if she cheats, my chance to say bye and move on.

u can say its like i'm waiting for it la as i dont break up with loyal girls. my heart damn soft
You truly live up to yr nick... Please stay as fallen. I don't think you have adequate respect for yr partner but to each his own.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1