The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

In most cases , if we men are willing to lower our own expectations to find a local Singaporean partner it is not a impossible . i take a example , our malay brothers compare to our chinese brothers , how often do we see our malay bros go looking for foreign mates ? All my local malays friends , colleages which i know all married to a Singaporean wife not 1 with a foreign wife , compared to the Chinese more than half are with foreign partner mostly malaysian wife . are Singaporean chabor that difficult to court ?
I don't think so la , it's our own problems , we want swee want cheap want tua liap nee , where got such thing ..haiz..

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 18-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Old thread, but still relevant I guess

True with a salary of <$2k in your mid thirties is low, and it is probably harder to date an average SG girl who should be earning >$3k at that age, but its not impossible

To be brutally honest, you can definitely find a job that pays more that $1.8k, just a matter of how bad you want to improve your financial situation. Hawkers don't mind pay more than $2k for helpers, many sales jobs don't need your qualifications, etc.

So help yourself first before thinking SG girls despise you

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
In most cases , if we men are willing to lower our own expectations to find a local Singaporean partner it is not a impossible . i take a example , our malay brothers compare to our chinese brothers , how often do we see our malay bros go looking for foreign mates ? All my local malays friends , colleages which i know all married to a Singaporean wife not 1 with a foreign wife , compared to the Chinese more than half are with foreign partner mostly malaysian wife . are Singaporean chabor that difficult to court ?
I don't think so la , it's our own problems , we want swee want cheap want tua liap nee , where got such thing ..haiz..
local chinese tend to be:
kiasu kiasi
like to compare/compete/go one-up 人比人气死人
want alot of face/thin-skinned
more judgemental of others
less happy go lucky
uses income/status to gain high ground
like to haolian via job/condo/car/branded stuff

the harsh reality is that for guys who do not have higher education or earn high income, they are less desirable as a spouse/partner. women who are willing to marry down/go through hardships with her partner are few and far between. as a result, some men have to marry foreign brides, where the brides may be seeking a better life elsewhere than their home country.

life is easier with money

that being said, ts can consider two options:

option 1: upgrade yourself. the society we are in looks at paper qualification with respect to job hunting. go for a diploma, equip yourself with new skills, secure a new job which pays higher. aim for median income level in the short-mid term, upgrade to degree if u want to earn higher salary in the long term

option 2: find jobs that pay commission. do note that u have to invest alot of time and effort in the job, some may bear fruit some may not, just have to keep at it.

when u are earning a higher income, set aside 2 portions, one to save, the other to invest. u can enjoy the fruits upon retirement

don't spend beyond your means, spend on what u need not what u want

don't keep up with the joneses, u end up spending on things u don't need, to impress the people u don't like

if u have credit card, use it prudently, because one can get into deep shit because of uncontrolled swiping and the snowballing of debt

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 19-08-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: amend
Old 23-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
local chinese tend to be:
kiasu kiasi
like to compare/compete/go one-up 人比人气死人
want alot of face/thin-skinned
more judgemental of others
less happy go lucky
uses income/status to gain high ground
like to haolian via job/condo/car/branded stuff

the harsh reality is that for guys who do not have higher education or earn high income, they are less desirable as a spouse/partner. women who are willing to marry down/go through hardships with her partner are few and far between. as a result, some men have to marry foreign brides, where the brides may be seeking a better life elsewhere than their home country.

life is easier with money

that being said, ts can consider two options:

option 1: upgrade yourself. the society we are in looks at paper qualification with respect to job hunting. go for a diploma, equip yourself with new skills, secure a new job which pays higher. aim for median income level in the short-mid term, upgrade to degree if u want to earn higher salary in the long term

option 2: find jobs that pay commission. do note that u have to invest alot of time and effort in the job, some may bear fruit some may not, just have to keep at it.

when u are earning a higher income, set aside 2 portions, one to save, the other to invest. u can enjoy the fruits upon retirement

don't spend beyond your means, spend on what u need not what u want

don't keep up with the joneses, u end up spending on things u don't need, to impress the people u don't like

if u have credit card, use it prudently, because one can get into deep shit because of uncontrolled swiping and the snowballing of debt
I dun think i want to say local chinese no good or whatever. Some foreigners and some malays, they are not what they seem to be, looks can be deceiving. If u dun mix with them and get to know them very well, best is keep a distance from them.

Assumption saying malay is good this and that. Then how well u know them? Anyway in depth race topics try not to reply or discuss with me, i will not reply further any of this as it is very sensitive.

Do not compare with other races and try to copy what they do. U cannot change the color of your skin and no need to drastically change yourself to suit others, just be yourself.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lack of education shouldn't be a reason to give up. My GF is 33, didn't even finish high school, got pregnant at 16, became a single mom and raised and supported her daughter on jobs paying as little as $800/month when she was just 18. Now she works in a large MNC tech company making $10K per month at age 33. With no additional education. Do you think your life and opportunities are less than hers? Go out, be a man, make some money and then women will find you attractive. The fact is nobody wants someone making less than 2K per month in Singapore, especially someone over 30.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
tiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Lack of education shouldn't be a reason to give up. My GF is 33, didn't even finish high school, got pregnant at 16, became a single mom and raised and supported her daughter on jobs paying as little as $800/month when she was just 18. Now she works in a large MNC tech company making $10K per month at age 33. With no additional education. Do you think your life and opportunities are less than hers? Go out, be a man, make some money and then women will find you attractive. The fact is nobody wants someone making less than 2K per month in Singapore, especially someone over 30.
Have to give your girlfriend *claps* it’s definitely not easy
She’s amazing and beautiful despite being a single mum

Nowadays girls are capable and smart, they want someone same level as them too.. If it’s lower, also not too far off..

Maybe guys can think it this way “if you are a girl, will you ever want to date a guy like yourself?”

I believe “If you have the will, you'll find a way”

Fighting!!!
Old 17-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry TS but if you throw a stone at woman this age range, they are most likely more highly paid than you. If you are them, what do you think?

This is a pretty fucked up high cost place to be so you have to either find a higher paying job or like some others, time to upgrade. If you claim to be book smart like what your O Level says, upgrading is not a hard thing to do or at least get a diploma.

You are not too old to pursue higher learning and definitely will not lose out if you have the will to do so. It's better than sulking at your current situation and hope for the best. Do something about it and all the best.

2 cents worth of advice.....since I also drew $1,800 per month before
Old 12-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Must have fucked her way to the top...
Old 12-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Must have fucked her way to the top...
Bro dun so honest lah. Haha.

Anyway just joking maybe she capable.

I saw alot of gal with just n, o level or it's earning that much. Just for a case, one of my friend colleague work in this firm doing cases. In order to get more cases need to know the workshop. She just fling with the boss lor. Alot of cases for her. In the end she come out to open her own business. Living in a semi de now. Her one month income 30k plus. Her husband know what she done but he just accept lor.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vyr282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have the right heart and right approach
Old 19-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing is enough for these
Old 19-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyr282 View Post
Just have the right heart and right approach
Quite agree with what you said.

Enough or not enough is depend on us. If this is the best we can do to earn and they are still not satisfied then have to let go. No happiness in it.

If there are things we can do to improve then we should be giving them a better life.

Asking them to be contented with what we are willing to provide now is fruitless.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I believe there is no fix amount on income.
Depending on your lifestyle and spending habits.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I believe there is no fix amount on income.
Depending on your lifestyle and spending habits.
Agreed with what u mention over here... u Wan go nice holiday,drive nice car have condo of cos u need a big fat pay cheque... and there is no right income to get a SG Wife,the ques is she willing to suffer thorough the bad time with you and enjoy with you the good times later on?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Bro dun so honest lah. Haha.

Anyway just joking maybe she capable.

I saw alot of gal with just n, o level or it's earning that much. Just for a case, one of my friend colleague work in this firm doing cases. In order to get more cases need to know the workshop. She just fling with the boss lor. Alot of cases for her. In the end she come out to open her own business. Living in a semi de now. Her one month income 30k plus. Her husband know what she done but he just accept lor.
With this type of income I also will accept lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1