The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
I will be going to PT later lunch
Hope to check out on Cookie if she free.
Did u find her?
Old 26-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
I'm interested to know too. Is she there today?
Old 26-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good luck bro, please FR

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to Petain and was lucky that Cookie H26R18 was there. Only waited for about 10 minutes, as compared to the previous time when I had to wait for about 45 minutes.

Want to give my FR.

Looks: 9.5/10. The best at Petain. Her hair colour makes her better looking too. She purposely colour her hair.

Boobs: Base on visual, most like A cup. Soft. She okay to let me touch, but dislike it for me to suck it or press harder. Just a soft touch. For this, I would give 7.5/10

Body: 8/10. Petite size, upper body good. But legs and ass can be firmer.

BJ: 10/10. The best BJ I ever have. When she started off, she lick and suck my balls, which is a huge turn-on for me. She doesn't rush in it. After some time, she put on the condom, and started blowing my rod. She sucks my rod very well, with occasion touching my balls while blowing my rod.

Sex: 9.8/10. Did 3 positions with her. Started off with cowboy position. After her 10/10 BJ, I felt that I could cum anytime if she goes fast. I think she knows, so she went slow first, which is fine by me. It gives me chance to feel her vagina walls on my penis. After a while, she went faster.
We then switch to missionary, and she moans really well, which is what I like to hear when having sex.
Switch to doggy after that, though it wasn't the best out the 3, but it still felt good.
Switch back to missionary before I cum.

Post-sex: 7/10. We did some small talks while she washed herself up before washing me up.

Overall: 9.5/10

Heads up to everyone: If you are want to look for her during the long weekend next week, you can forget about it, as she mentioned that she is heading back to KL that weekend.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Wah lucky u, got to f her twice
Old 30-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beosan443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone want to see Cookie Photo?
Old 30-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
Anyone want to see Cookie Photo?
yes is if u have
Old 31-07-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just went to Petain and was lucky that Cookie H26R18 was there. Only waited for about 10 minutes, as compared to the previous time when I had to wait for about 45 minutes.

Want to give my FR.

Looks: 9.5/10. The best at Petain. Her hair colour makes her better looking too. She purposely colour her hair.

Boobs: Base on visual, most like A cup. Soft. She okay to let me touch, but dislike it for me to suck it or press harder. Just a soft touch. For this, I would give 7.5/10

BJ: 10/10. The best BJ I ever have. When she started off, she lick and suck my balls, which is a huge turn-on for me. She doesn't rush in it. After some time, she put on the condom, and started blowing my rod. She sucks my rod very well, with occasion touching my balls while blowing my rod.

Sex: 9.8/10. Did 3 positions with her. Started off with cowboy position. After her 10/10 BJ, I felt that I could cum anytime if she goes fast. I think she knows, so she went slow first, which is fine by me. It gives me chance to feel her vagina walls on my penis. After a while, she went faster.
We then switch to missionary, and she moans really well, which is what I like to hear when having sex.
Switch to doggy after that, though it wasn't the best out the 3, but it still felt good.

Post-sex: 7/10. We did some small talks while she washed herself up before washing me up.

Heads up to everyone: If you are want to look for her during the long weekend next week, you can forget about it, as she mentioned that she is heading back to KL that weekend.
Yes Cookie is really hot. I think I will try to find time to go , too bad weekend not available.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Want to give my FR.

wooah you are one lucky man.
I was about to get her ytd about 4plus. Door closed.
(did she left?)
Old 31-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Wah lucky u, got to f her twice
Lucky. Just tried my luck yesterday since I was nearby. And she was there.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yes Cookie is really hot. I think I will try to find time to go , too bad weekend not available.
She’s pretty hot. You can try this weekend.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping View Post
wooah you are one lucky man.
I was about to get her ytd about 4plus. Door closed.
(did she left?)
Was the light above the door lit? If it isn’t, means she wasn’t there.

She did mention she was there yesterday at 1+. And when I up her at about 3, she said she haven’t had lunch. So maybe she went to eat?
Old 31-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So is cookie really A cup?
Old 31-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Was the light above the door lit? If it isn’t, means she wasn’t there.

She did mention she was there yesterday at 1+. And when I up her at about 3, she said she haven’t had lunch. So maybe she went to eat?
Hi bro, what time cookie off work? Will it be too late if i go at 7pm
Old 01-08-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Hi bro, what time cookie off work? Will it be too late if i go at 7pm
At 7pm only the GILFs will be around

If you want Cookie to stay until 7pm..... you need to arrange with her.
I know she does stay back for bookings until late hrs.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1