The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101
Re: KTV Kakis

Any bros wanna go for NH at leo or supreme this coming national day?? Pm me with ur wechat or handphone number if interested.

Tried with a few bros from sbf just last sat and that session went well. Heard from one of the bros that there were ppl doing that kind of "scamming" trick like running away before it ends so must be careful in here haha. But I think the bill can be paid in advance as it's nett payment usually. For the mummy one u can pay in advance as she is not the girl that you are playing with and the waiters tip too so should be fine if u do that. The most if the other bro run away, only need pay for his girls tip haha but best is hope nvr la.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Ktv slots today?
Old 05-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
Oscarchao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscarchao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any ktv slots today pls PM me
Old 05-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone looking for 11pm to 3am slot? Lord or deemax
Old 05-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cowie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hh 5-9 session Leo on 9th August looking for kaki. Keen do private msg me your WeChat add.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 13
lovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of light

slot closed.

Last edited by lovespice; 06-08-2019 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

any bros who want to go supreme or Leo this coming Friday pls pm me ur wechat nick
Old 06-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for activities today, please private message me at this number 9689 6980, those using Zalo also fine.

Regards,
Matthew Tan Wei Peng
Old 06-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Looking for slot to join in. Any 7-11. WeChat juz_mic77 to discuss.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LittleD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows the pricing for HH and NH for dmax?
Old 07-08-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been to both Dmax and The Lord in recent times.

The Lord started out with some Koreans and one Japanese among the many Taiwanese, few Thai and Viets. But think the Koreans and Jap left after the first week? Maybe more for opening promotion. Heard the Jap was great but not sure, only hear from the girls there.

Taiwanese girl numbers started strong but after 2 weeks, alot of them got sent home and only been replaced by 5 new ones. There's maybe 2 ang pais there? Butterfly rate now back to original 110 instead of 150. Alot of feedback have been given to the management that the butterfly/booking rate is very high. Think only 2 of the Taiwanese girls can be brought home unless you have your own chemistry with the girl.

Thai and Viet pretty standard as per other joints. So won't elaborate much, unless you want to know more.

Dmax is okay...or maybe we got the wrong mms so it wasn't that great in my opinion. Happen to know the shareholders and managers, so gave some feedback and got introduced to a second mms after the session. Haven't gone back, but apparently the second mms have better, prettier girls. I wouldn't go back Dmax mostly because viets are not my type, but their beers are pretty cheap for now.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

The Lord started out with some Koreans and one Japanese among the many Taiwanese, few Thai and Viets. But think the Koreans and Jap left after the first week? Maybe more for opening promotion. Heard the Jap was great but not sure, only hear from the girls there.

Taiwanese girl numbers started strong but after 2 weeks, alot of them got sent home and only been replaced by 5 new ones. There's maybe 2 ang pais there? Butterfly rate now back to original 110 instead of 150. Alot of feedback have been given to the management that the butterfly/booking rate is very high. Think only 2 of the Taiwanese girls can be brought home unless you have your own chemistry with the girl.

Thai and Viet pretty standard as per other joints. So won't elaborate much, unless you want to know more.

Dmax is okay...or maybe we got the wrong mms so it wasn't that great in my opinion. Happen to know the shareholders and managers, so gave some feedback and got introduced to a second mms after the session. Haven't gone back, but apparently the second mms have better, prettier girls. I wouldn't go back Dmax mostly because viets are not my type, but their beers are pretty cheap for now.
Bro, can share the contact of the second mummy at Dmax? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Edit-removed

Last edited by Aadyn; 07-08-2019 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Looking for activities today, any sessions will do, please message me at this number 96896980 or those using Zalo to chat is also okay!

Matthew Tan Wei Peng
Old 07-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

How the action like for the taiwanese at the LORD ?
Hopefully they are not just vase for the price we pay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1