The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ClubK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo9999 View Post

Surpeme2X -
Cause you post fake fr. The WhatsApp convo suppose to be from OKT point of view. The green background suppose to be okt point of view. And not from your points of view. When you posted the "feedback"
Are you stupid? You are the one who asked for the date. That's why okt texted me asking if can help. Who want to save all this records. You think everyone is like you so free come barking everytime you see clubK name and save all the negative comments. Grow up dude. Your Mum need more customers. Work harder
Old 23-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is so tough to earn money in Singapore and we want to spend our money to receive a positive experience. But these stables are trying to suck us dry in the wrong way.
Old 23-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
Supreme2x is one of the Best!Supreme2x is one of the Best!Supreme2x is one of the Best!

Idiot leo9999. I told him to send me the screenshot as I already deleted. I am not like you. Your mum is screaming
Old 23-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
guccirush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m legit account and can vouch that I enjoyed the last 9 out 10 clubk girls.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Impressive, calling for all club k supporters. Lets see how many supporters or disappointment he have.
Bring your fight elsewhere and use your real nick.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
guccirush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Impressive, calling for all club k supporters. Lets see how many supporters or disappointment he have.
Typical 1 month old baby come here and cry.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Admin should ban Leo9999. I have heard many clubs got busted. Continue like this, dorm3 will have no more good ladies to bonk. You guys are making dorm3 high profile. Dorm 3 is still the best so far compare to others. Use your brain to think. Okt working not easy too. Customers can kpkb but okt face jail sentence. There is always a reason behind why iconick put Korean instead of Mongolian. How many Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Japanese tourist come in everyday compare to Mongolian? Mongolian is super rare and small quantities. Also one of the best bonk although some are bad. It might be new clubs sabotage those older ones. Think about it guys.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Babysharky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Are you actually club k itself? Seen you criticise all the agencies in dome 3, only club k , u did not criticise (never visit before)
Hi maybe I maybe called as one of the clone / clown from OKT because I am new , same same as you
But maybe you can contribute by telling us what great bonks you have ? Since you are in this thread ? Maybe your standard and others are of different level
Old 23-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you actually club k itself? Seen you criticise all the agencies in dome 3, only club k , u did not criticise (never visit before)
i don't even know their existence. If your intention is to bring them down, your approach is completely off since you are indirectly promoting them.

Who knows ! You can be Club K using such rubbish to gain attention.
You can say anything you want about me. I can be anyone.

Just have some balls and use your own nick. Don't be a coward in virtual world. It's really pathetic
Old 23-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 6
asakurayoh87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasakurayoh87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
They operate like VPremium and i am sure they are related. You cannot write negative FR in their thread else it will get deleted.

If we see more response here, your post will be deleted as well
this bro is observant, i give you a like especially all the feedback are excellent, so magcial and miracle.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drakedrkfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Belle from VPremium on 23/08/2019. Just going to write a short FR for her. My experience with her was okay, definitely can be better. Looks is also very similar to the photo as shown.

FJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Looks: 7.5/10
RTF: Why not?
Old 24-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

Honestly speaking, a true blue japanese FL will ensure their service is at their best level. Because Japanese do their job and even service with pride. So chances that Mika could be a Korean or PRC. Base on your experience, this sounds like an attitute of a young PRC who doesn't give a F to who you are.

Anyway thanks for sharing and exposing the ugly truth....
Old 24-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Ok this is a bad review on Japanese Singer Mika. Those of you who know me will know I don’t like fake reviews so if a girl is good I will just say it like it is. If bad likewise. People deserve to know and I have bonked so many Japanese girls and this is the first time I had a bad one.

Let me list it out.
Looks:
1. Got BO
2. Back full of pimples
3. Face full of pimples.
4. Pussy is shaved but red.

Service:
1/10
1. I asked for passport to verify she said cannot.
2. I asked for her to tell me her songs or album she said no! This is her selling point like I know she needs to be respected in terms of privacy I am not asking for her album in eBay. Just talk cock say some album I also don’t know right? But say something.
3 Blow Job can feel teeth
4. Licking nipples can feel teeth
5. Cannot lick pussy or finger
6. Try to lick her nipples she pushed away
7. During shower she stand outside while she soap me. I thought she don’t want to shower cos she showered many times and I was actually ok. Then you know what, after I showered she Enter the bath tub to shower. My jaw dropped.
8. I didn’t ejaculate. She said times up! That’s it! Times up! So I just wear clothes and left.
9. Payment is at the start so that’s a sign of poor service.
10. No helping me wear shoes, pour water etc which is fine but at the door at least say good bye, but no.

That’s the true report. If you all don’t believe go and see for yourself.
No offense to OKT, the girl bad has nothing to do with stable, okt is prompt and polite and responsive so it’s the girl. I really think she is PRC, her handphone has chinese messages. Unless PRC living in Japan.
Bro thks for the heads up. I was tempted. Upped

Last edited by typeone; 24-08-2019 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 24-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Support Bro deadchief.

Good review FR.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 24-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tatsuyakajiwara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out out topic, but isnt Elite69-Helena, is the same girl as the recent thread called "Spanish brunette - Amy"?

Whats going on here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1