The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
SexAB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexAB is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Was the 1 or 2 mummy? The last i went in early Aug there were 2 and had to tip both...
Candy or Suee
Old 23-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Ahhh okay, I heard from friends that an entire night of cheonging including da Bao home can go up to around $500 is that true lol
$500 is more or less the right budget for going solo all in (one tower usually, tips for mommy plus up to 2 waiters, sit 2 girls and their tips (assuming u take 1 of the 2 home). You can check back on my last FR for Viet KTV and it comes down to more or less that number.

If you're keen, I plan to go next week Thur or Fri. Happy to have you join in to offset central cost. PM me.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to clarify. The mummy and waiter costs is based on per room and not number of people in room. So this means if there are 7 persons in room, each will pay $10 for the total costs of mummy($50) and 2 waiters($20) ?
Old 25-08-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovense View Post
Just to clarify. The mummy and waiter costs is based on per room and not number of people in room. So this means if there are 7 persons in room, each will pay $10 for the total costs of mummy($50) and 2 waiters($20) ?
Yes exactly. Hence better to have 3 ppl there. I think 3-4 should be max based on my experience else it can get unwieldy...unless you're friends with all the ppl and familiar with them
Old 26-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
knocknock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Anyone try bigbang club before?
Yea, dont recommend. Though the place is new, girls are limited and cant play. But you can still give it a go, just my personal opinion
Old 26-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Lovense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
Yes exactly. Hence better to have 3 ppl there. I think 3-4 should be max based on my experience else it can get unwieldy...unless you're friends with all the ppl and familiar with them
Thanks Bro!
Old 26-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

ABCINSINGAPORE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie to this forum but have been lurking for a few months and been enjoying all the tips and reviews. So, I thought it would be good to contribute to this thread with a bit of a crazy night I had the other week.

After reading about KTV's on this forum, I was getting a bit randy and had pretty much decided I was going to find some fun ... but only some semi-clean fun; like getting some grinding ass on my crotch type fun.

Anyway, after having maybe a bit too much to drink with a mate beforehand, I went down to d****n road, popped into one of the KTV bars that I knew from previous trips had a bit of action. When I walked in, it was practically empty, so was swamped with 6 girls.

They sat me down at a table and none of them were particularly attractive, with most of them wearing a bit of a belly from all the beer that they drink. A couple of them were passable for a bit of groping fun and one, in particular was quite bubbly, so I picked her to buy a drink.

Anyway, she starts grinding against me and pushing her ass against my crotch, then starts grabbing my cock (from the outside of my pants) ... all this, getting me a bit hot under the collar. She then moved me to a darker corner of the bar on level 1. Once she moved me, she continued to tease me and lifting her dress to reveal her g-string. I pushed her g-string aside and started fingering her pussy and teasing her clit. She then asked for another for another drink and wanted to go upstairs. I said sure.

Went upstairs and it was another open bar layout but she took me around to a really dark corner. We continued playing and I was fingers deep inside her tight pussy. I sniffed my fingers like a dirty bastard and her pussy smelt fresh, so I was getting super horny wanting to eat her out. I told her that and she replied saying that she really wanted me to lick her pussy! She then unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, and next thing I know, she bent over and discreetly sucked my cock! There were a few people close to us and she only gave a quick suck ... but crazy daring chick!

One of her friends came over, the other cuter one of the bunch that greeted me at the start. She saw my exposed raging hard on and reached in and gave it a quick wank, so I grabbed her arse and omg, she had an good, shapely, meaty bum ... super sexy! Anyway, I bought her a drink too and then the next thing I know, the two girls pulled me into their change room area and the first girl I had (btw, I am struggling to remember their names) leaned up against a wall, lifted her leg, pulled my head down and made me lick her pussy, while her friend stood guard. OMG, her pussy was smooth and I just couldn't get enough of it. She then stopped me after about a minute of licking ... maybe cautious of others walking in.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

(Part 2)

They then asked me to go to a private room to play with both of them. By then, I was pretty drunk and just soooooo horny! So I wasn't really thinking straight and just said yes. And even when they brought me the bill to pay, which was $700 (I know I got ripped off), I just paid it to get it on!

So, we went to a private room and my first girl took her dress off and laid down on the couch and I started licked her pussy and fingering her. She was grabbing my head so hard and grinding her clit against my tongue ... I thought I was about to suffocate. The other chick with the awesome ass then came in, took my pants off and started sucking my cock. OMG, I was in heaven! I then sat up and the awesome arse chick was standing in front me. I felt her pussy and she was sooooo wet! So, I pulled her onto the couch and laid her down and started licking her pussy. They flipped me over with one riding on my face and the other sucking my cock!!!

I wanted them to stop because at that stage, I wanted to stick my cock in their pussies!!! But they won't let me!!! The one on my face held me down and was grinding her pussy against my tongue while the other one just kept pushing my hands away when I was trying to stop her sucking my cock and eventually ... I exploded so hard!!!

Probably a blessing in disguise that it happened like that or else I'm pretty sure I would have just fucked them raw and probably caught some disease!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that report! Now, I'm getting fucking horny just recollecting that night!
Old 26-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCINSINGAPORE View Post
(Part 2)

They then asked me to go to a private room to play with both of them. By then, I was pretty drunk and just soooooo horny! So I wasn't really thinking straight and just said yes. And even when they brought me the bill to pay, which was $700 (I know I got ripped off), I just paid it to get it on!

So, we went to a private room and my first girl took her dress off and laid down on the couch and I started licked her pussy and fingering her. She was grabbing my head so hard and grinding her clit against my tongue ... I thought I was about to suffocate. The other chick with the awesome ass then came in, took my pants off and started sucking my cock. OMG, I was in heaven! I then sat up and the awesome arse chick was standing in front me. I felt her pussy and she was sooooo wet! So, I pulled her onto the couch and laid her down and started licking her pussy. They flipped me over with one riding on my face and the other sucking my cock!!!

I wanted them to stop because at that stage, I wanted to stick my cock in their pussies!!! But they won't let me!!! The one on my face held me down and was grinding her pussy against my tongue while the other one just kept pushing my hands away when I was trying to stop her sucking my cock and eventually ... I exploded so hard!!!

Probably a blessing in disguise that it happened like that or else I'm pretty sure I would have just fucked them raw and probably caught some disease!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that report! Now, I'm getting fucking horny just recollecting that night!
700 for a faux threesome with only pussy licking and a bj cim. at least you enjoyed yourself. you could have had a grade A euro model for an hour or two had you went freelance.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

fake story
lol
Old 26-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds... Like a pinoy pub joint. And its... Superstar or.. ah.. it's been quite a while, forgotten those names. Lol.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
licknip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Sounds... Like a pinoy pub joint. And its... Superstar or.. ah.. it's been quite a while, forgotten those names. Lol.

Yeah its that Pinoy pub at Boat Quay I think. Been there. They really rip us off there
Old 27-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
700 for a faux threesome with only pussy licking and a bj cim. at least you enjoyed yourself. you could have had a grade A euro model for an hour or two had you went freelance.
Yep, I am fully aware of that! But it was very much of thinking with my cock at that particular stage!

Pretty stupid really coz it ruins pricing expectations for others.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Yep, that's the place.
Old 28-08-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCINSINGAPORE View Post
Yep, that's the place.
must try someday

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1