The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

How about Daisy from TC ? Any reviews?
Old 24-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

I wonder tc the recept or lady boss does massage? Her boobs looks huge n delicious
Old 25-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Just make sure u avoid the girl name lily. Super bad experience better go TC.
Second that. TC much better than D
Old 25-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been rtm e and t since old joint, by far the most accommodate and willing to please
Old 25-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
I wonder tc the recept or lady boss does massage? Her boobs looks huge n delicious
Are you referring to the one wearing specs? She used to but has retired now.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Deleted comment

Last edited by zeroduero; 26-08-2019 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 26-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
How about Daisy from TC ? Any reviews?
She is SYT.
Old 26-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Are you referring to the one wearing specs? She used to but has retired now.
The spec at recep retired. now only svc her own man(bf) ...tc so many new xmm now...
Old 26-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
qooqooqoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
The spec at recep retired. now only svc her own man(bf) ...tc so many new xmm now...
Used to up her in the spa before she retired. Very nice rack she has and accomdating. Her body is real gem.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
tampinesread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm the WeChat? Feel like headin down and checking the place out
Old 03-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back in Sg for a break. I return to my usual Thai massage shop along upp paya lebar Road. It is near Tai Seng MRT so it is rather obvious and proximal to the underpass. Do a google search and you can locate it is is obvious.
I was hoping to get C***y but she was not available. I did not have reservation, tried the phone but no answer so I just gate crash the shop. The one attended to me was L**a. She is about 40+ or more. I did not have my glasses on so it was only at the end of the massage then I could see her face.
I was told to change and lie on the table. I just went butt naked and she has no objection.
The massage was good with some firmness which I enjoy. Interestingly she went ahead with the hj without discussing the price. Possibly she knew I have visited before although not with her. It was not a straight tug and relief job. She did balls massage. Not sure if would classed as JG. It lasted about 5-10 mins. I gave her 40 because she was sitting at the end of table and no roaming available.

Massage 8/10
Hi 7/10
Gfe - I don’t like chit chat and wasnt was I after.
Rtn - will but will go for C***y as first choice.
Price 40 for an hour and 40 for hj
Old 03-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
Just back in Sg for a break. I return to my usual Thai massage shop along upp paya lebar Road. It is near Tai Seng MRT so it is rather obvious and proximal to the underpass. Do a google search and you can locate it is is obvious.
I was hoping to get C***y but she was not available. I did not have reservation, tried the phone but no answer so I just gate crash the shop. The one attended to me was L**a. She is about 40+ or more. I did not have my glasses on so it was only at the end of the massage then I could see her face.
I was told to change and lie on the table. I just went butt naked and she has no objection.
The massage was good with some firmness which I enjoy. Interestingly she went ahead with the hj without discussing the price. Possibly she knew I have visited before although not with her. It was not a straight tug and relief job. She did balls massage. Not sure if would classed as JG. It lasted about 5-10 mins. I gave her 40 because she was sitting at the end of table and no roaming available.

Massage 8/10
Hi 7/10
Gfe - I don’t like chit chat and wasnt was I after.
Rtn - will but will go for C***y as first choice.
Price 40 for an hour and 40 for hj
I walked in the SPA once and I left after seeing the neneks sitting on the floor....
Old 03-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
I walked in the SPA once and I left after seeing the neneks sitting on the floor....
The masseuse are not young. But massage is good. I have the option of say no to hj which did before. For $40 an hour of Thai massage is good value.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 7
Hayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys pm me what’s TC spa please! THanks
Old 05-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctc? Thanks
Advert Space Available