The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Welcome back TS, nice update
Old 09-11-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, worth the year-long wait!

Please continue!
Old 09-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

香香wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust my erected penis in and out of her vagina. Her love juice enabled my lan jiao to tunnel deep into her hot contracting Chee bye. 香and me moaned in unison with the"吱吱吱"sound caused by the coming together of our sex organs. Our heads jerked as we indulged in the endless waves of sexual pleasure.
风positioned herself behind me to join in the fun. She hugged me from behind and her hands caress my body sensually before her fingers started playing with and arousing my nipples. She proceeded to give my neck, shoulders and ears an erotic cat bath with her soft big neh neh press against my back. I almost forgot about 娇娇under the intense pleasure I was having. She did not want to solely a spectator of the sex show. By now the pretty and innocent looking 娇娇had stripped herself naked and crawled towards me. Her long flowy hair was bundled up with strands hagging from the side of her face. The fragrance of her hair and body reminded me of her presence. Before I could turned to face her, her mouth covered mine and her soft wet tongue frolicked with mine.
I wouldn't be able to fuck five women that night without performance enhancing pills mind you.
I lost sense of time as the special drink probably had a role in it. All I knew was I stopped fucking 香姐as she embraced me and French with me. I heard her say 吖好爽宝贝as I lied down on my back. I felt wet tissue cleaning my still erected cock and looked up. 风gently held my lan jiao and guided it into her love hole. As she started to ride me, 娇kneeled over my face and spread her hairy vagina. I obliged immediately and feasted on her abalone.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1