The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiamVietHanguk View Post
To answer all the fellow bros who have questions, yes, the big wind came last month but it has resumed business. The big banner has been removed.

Spoke to the captain, business has slowed down at the moment, so don't expect too much if you have been there the previous months.

And like what bro Funzio said, the girls currently working now are mostly from the new batch, so don't expect to find familiar faces here anymore because most of them are gone, so now it's a new adventure to start with.

Anyway I just came out earlier around 0100, the stocks are quite limited, around 1x working now, try to avoid the peak period to avoid disappointment. I was there since 2200, and there were quite a number of guys waiting.
Thank you for confirming the opening hours
Up u with my humble point
Old 06-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
Thank you for confirming the opening hours
Up u with my humble point
Their operating hours: 12.00 - 03.00

Come around 1230 - 1300 if you have an off day, can take a good jacuzzi to relax yourself.

After that, you can start choosing the ladies. If you have preference, just kindly get the captain to assist you, he will recommend you which are the type of girls or service that you prefer.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
hanz352 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reached there around 2pm. There were staff inside but the door was locked. Was told by one of them that they are closed for the day but they never mentioned the reason for it. Had to go to alternative options then...
Tasted: Chinese-Malay(SG), Thai, Viet, PRC, Filipina, Pakistani-Indian(SG), Chinese(MY), Chinese(SG), Malay(MY), AngMoh-Malay(SG), Malay(SG), Indonesian, Laos-Thai, Myanmar, Colombian, Portugese-Malay(MY), French, Brazilian, Mexican
Old 09-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanz352 View Post
Reached there around 2pm. There were staff inside but the door was locked. Was told by one of them that they are closed for the day but they never mentioned the reason for it. Had to go to alternative options then...
You went too early. They had some staff related issues that day and was having a staff meeting to resolve it...... something about missing money and documents. Normal business resumed later that day.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I heard a staff tampered with the locker and took the previous night's takings and some documents that were supposed to be handed over to the agent.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it still closed? Text the OKT but no reply.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still in operation when I popped in @11pm last night...... except not many girls available and quality was below their usual standards. Sat through 4 mirror parades but could not see any suitable girl so left without firing.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Still in operation when I popped in @11pm last night...... except not many girls available and quality was below their usual standards. Sat through 4 mirror parades but could not see any suitable girl so left without firing.
like that did they asked u to pay rm68?
Old 13-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
like that did they asked u to pay rm68?
Nope..... I did not use their facilities.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HuatLah88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went a few days back. Their service has dropped a lot. Very few girls to choose from. I think have around only 10 girls. The girl I choose was very rush through out the session. Last time was so much better and more girls to choose from. Water bed service currently not available.
Old 14-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before coming here, I went to recce some shops, but was left with more disappointment instead. After that, I made the decision to come here.

Since the big waves came, they are undergoing some changes and currently doing their best to give you a better experience.

Avoided the peak hours, came in with a friend at 0130, waited for my personal captain to assist me, waited for 15 minutes, he recommended me 3 of the ladies, all 3 were quite decent to me, I told him to choose for me and he assigned a very naughty and playful lady for me.

Will come back again next week.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiamVietHanguk View Post
Before coming here, I went to recce some shops, but was left with more disappointment instead. After that, I made the decision to come here.

Since the big waves came, they are undergoing some changes and currently doing their best to give you a better experience.

Avoided the peak hours, came in with a friend at 0130, waited for my personal captain to assist me, waited for 15 minutes, he recommended me 3 of the ladies, all 3 were quite decent to me, I told him to choose for me and he assigned a very naughty and playful lady for me.

Will come back again next week.
Wat number was your naughty n playful lady? The ladies I mirror that day were mostly milfs and ratings 4s or 5s only.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 14
dluffy87 is a splendid one to beholddluffy87 is a splendid one to beholddluffy87 is a splendid one to beholddluffy87 is a splendid one to beholddluffy87 is a splendid one to beholddluffy87 is a splendid one to behold

Oh that good they reopen again liao . Should find time to visit
Old 18-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last Fri afternoon. The quality of the gals have dropped alot. Last time it was so many pretty ones dun know who to choose. Now it's so many average ones dun know which one is a safer bet.

Me n my fren left after 30 mins. Paid 68 for the use of facilities n nvr book any gals.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty0515 View Post
Was there last Fri afternoon. The quality of the gals have dropped alot. Last time it was so many pretty ones dun know who to choose. Now it's so many average ones dun know which one is a safer bet.

Me n my fren left after 30 mins. Paid 68 for the use of facilities n nvr book any gals.
The Boss is reluctant to bring in more syts because he knows they will be raided again and again. It seems he had some disagreement with the BIB and they have marked his joint. Already been raided 5 times in the past 2 months and was told they will come again.

I have been following the series of raids and I observed that the BIB are hitting the joints that have foreigners working for them. Those places that employ local CKTs like NZ, NY, GP, GBW, HV etc have been spared from the raids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread