The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is is a very common fantasy id doubt anyone with concrete intel obtained it without hard work and money invested, so i cant see how they will willingly hand it over without anything in exchange. I know a sideliner in a soapy that is still a student 3000 ST, but even that i wont share freely
You can always stand infront of the university gate and approach every gal walking in/out and then when u find one make sure you come back and pass on that info to us, as effectively that is what you asking from pple
Hi. I know of some part time uni gals who do sideline in bkk. They usually charge from 1700 to 2k+ for st.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: BKK University Students

Went to one of the massage shops at Phrom Phong. Saw a masseuse dressed in the traditional university white top and short black skirt. Finally fulfilled my fantasy.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mai Chan

This SMS is conveniently located between Thermae and Soi Cowboy. It’s behind Terminal 21, but I don’t think there’s access from Asoke. Mai, the mamasan, came from Orange SMS on Soi 31. She has supposedly gathered young, naïve girls from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

This is a recent reincarnation at this location.

Their latest promotion is cosplay on Saturday all this month. By that they mean a uni student uniform They’re also running a B100 discount all this month. If you don’t have the coupon, just tell the receptionist that “I saw G-Diary website.”

Note that a simple “ball massage” is included for free. They have both shower and bath rooms. They also have a photo of a “sukebe” chair where the girl can reach underneath you

There’s a stamp card entitling you to B500 off after 3 stamps, but you have to ask the receptionist for it when you leave. They will not offer it to you. Also, you can’t get the B100 discount and a stamp for the same session.

The have 2 websites. The second one features a short video. Note that “system” is Japanese for menu, tariff or price list.

http://asok-massage.com/
https://maichanmassage.web.fc2.com/

Last edited by Siammy; 03-11-2018 at 02:09 AM. Reason: added discount
Old 03-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Mai Chan

This SMS is conveniently located between Thermae and Soi Cowboy. It’s behind Terminal 21, but I don’t think there’s access from Asoke. Mai, the mamasan, came from Orange SMS on Soi 31. She has supposedly gathered young, naïve girls from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

This is a recent reincarnation at this location.

Their latest promotion is cosplay on Saturday all this month. By that they mean a uni student uniform They’re also running a B100 discount all this month. If you don’t have the coupon, just tell the receptionist that “I saw G-Diary website.”

Note that a simple “ball massage” is included for free. They have both shower and bath rooms. They also have a photo of a “sukebe” chair where the girl can reach underneath you

There’s a stamp card entitling you to B500 off after 3 stamps, but you have to ask the receptionist for it when you leave. They will not offer it to you. Also, you can’t get the B100 discount and a stamp for the same session.

The have 2 websites. The second one features a short video. Note that “system” is Japanese for menu, tariff or price list.

http://asok-massage.com/
https://maichanmassage.web.fc2.com/
Feel like going later. This one is like cherry and mango spa, unlimited shot within time frame or just 1 shot like mitu and then done already?
Old 03-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Tried MOE. Very young ,told me only 20. Shoot twice.
I told her to take off only underwear while in her university uniform
Old 03-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Have to top up for second shot?
Old 03-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Yes have to TOP up
Old 03-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Just want some opinions:

Would you pay 2700baht to have two shots with:

A) a very young student girl

B) recommended milf by mama san?

I still planning to go one more time
Old 04-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Visited Mai Chan again today.

Another bro fast hand ; took The girl I wanted. (She looks like Linda Chung)

But the mamasan recommend me another very pretty looking girl. Totally young , like 19 , wearing University uniform (white TOP black skirt) . My girl was YOKO

But one thing to note - these girls being young , very inexperience. You lust sweet young thing , this is for you . But service 5/10. I have to tell her I want her to do this and do that. Very mechanical. Very pretty, like those Bugis street Xiaomei mei Plus demure look. No fats , no tattoo.

Anyway the bro who went at 11am, if you happen to see this , pls share your experience. You are bald , wearing spectacles. Both you and me checkout at 1230pm , at the shoe area wearing shoe , heading off. How’s your girl?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi, full name of MOE and location?
Old 07-11-2018, 03:32 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mai Chan

Quote:
Visited Mai Chan again today.
Did you get the ball massage as advertised?
Old 07-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mai Chan

The girl I took don’t know about ball massage.

Endup gave me BJ
Old 12-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mai Chan

Holy moly I have been staying at 4points all this while when in BKK for a few years and never knew of this...will try after my dinner and post FR ..thanks Bros..sharing is caring indeed

Last edited by parahuni; 12-11-2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: typo
Old 14-11-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Sex massage shops

Univ students can be found scattered around the many SMSs. Obviously, you have to look for the younger girls among the cast. Had one last week at Addicts. When they still had pics, they would say which girl was a student. Never tried but perhaps you can ask the mamasan to point out the unis. BTW, a 60-min oil msg is still B2100. That includes a gel nuru, or nuru gel, can’t remember. Not sure if I’ve ever gotten one, tho.

If a girl in the “water” business (mizu shobai) ever says she’s a uni, the odds are that she’s from Ramkhamhaeng, Bangkok’s open university.

This week had another uni. She likes the beach so she goes to Phuket and Krabi quite often. She says the hotel in Krabi costs B4000 but the food is cheaper than in Phuket. She says she’s 19 yo. But what was shocking was that she claims she’s from Thammasat, second only to Chulalongkorn in prestige. The odds are better for it to snow in Bangkok than to find a top 2 uni at a SMS.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Mai Chan first time today. The weather was hot and they provided a cold face towel when I entered the shop. Was shown the photo album, unfortunately the one I picked was working. Then settled for REI. As the photo was photoshopped, got to discount 30% for the complexion. Actual person was quiet ok. She said she is 26. Face 6.5 - 7/10. Has a nice smile.

The shop only takes cash. No credit cards.

Once in the room there was high GFE. She tries to please. Undressed me and later let me undress her every garment and panties. Body is 7/10 and natural boobs. Some foreplay during the bath, enjoyed fingering her. After the bath, I asked for a head massage before going into action. She obliged every position and was always smiling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1