The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS Student SYT Production Presents : ~ SENA ~ School Gal Gal (School Uniform Avail)

Name : SENA
Height : 1.55m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM ( School Uniform Avail !!! )

Early Bird Rate : $129/90/2
Member Rate : $139/90/2

***** Do Sms me or PM me for bookings!!! *****

Regards,
LS
Old 28-10-2011, 03:31 AM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Student SYT Production Presents : ~ SENA ~ School Gal Gal (School Uniform Avai

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

Re: LS Student SYT Production Presents : ~ SENA ~ School Gal Gal (School Uniform Avai

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
earlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterearlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She looks very sweet . Can she speak english ?
Old 30-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 30-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Hi bro... she can.. i would say basic and good.. understanding..
Old 31-10-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
Cofsils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCofsils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Sena

It is been a while that I have written a FR with expressions and feelings as time really doesn’t permit me to do so due to my work, but when I have the urge again I will return to take a look at bro’s Loveseed’s stable . As usual there is this one gal that stood out among all and that is Sena. So without wasting much time quickly make a booking for her.

Looks : 8.5
Adorable with bright cheerful eyes, cute as she is. Her eyes are expressive and it compliment her well when she smiles. Her smiles are mesmerising as she tries to make you warm in her presence. Using her utmost knowledge in her command of English, she tries to break the communication barrier down. She uses her soft touches to relax you.

Boobs : 8
She has that pair of boobs that fits well her body frame. I estimated her size to be at least a B cupper .The best part of it Is that they are all nautral.

Body : 8
She doesn’t have fair skin but which spots a light tan. Her skin is firm and smooth which truly belong to that of a young gal . She is slim and sexy.

BBBj : 8
Great BBBJ, with strong suctions and sound effect: wet, slippery, and POPING sounds..... and during this moment, she knows where to place her ass for you to manipulate with your fingers....fingering her in both holes, she just keep moaning till she was wet...

FJ : 8.5
The heat in both of us escalated with many positions conquered cowgirl, reversal cowgirl, spoon, doggy, standing, we even did it while I carried her, and she knows what she is doing to ensure that you have the greatest pleasure in all positions.....wet with slight cat calls, wetter with louder cat calls....

AJ : No action
She is very hygienic as she wants to change to a new condom but then again, do you have the time to change during that moment? Thus, aborting the thoughts keeping it for my next visit.

GFE : 9
What can I say, ensuring your safety in the slippery bathroom, ensuring you are not too cold by adjusting the aircon, hugging you tightly when in bed, massaging you when you are tired, giving you drinks when you need it...if you guys are looking for a great fuck complete with services...this is one which you will not regret. But treat her with respect, then you will get back what you have given.

RTF : Frankly speaking , I have never a RTF person unless I have found one which fits all my requirements, so Bro, next arrangement this week?? Will call you for the slot soon.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxx
Old 31-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1