The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hahaha...I always enjoyed myself when footing the bill..money is with my bx so she pay and not me...told her no money not my problem liao...kekeke...
Used to be like u, I always keep about 500k in my wallet, the rest passed to my ger. She will pay for everything. I dun bother to read the bill and know how much is the stuff I wanted to buy. Reason, either I can't read or dun understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
This month not going. Only bro Hurricane88 going every month.
Oh... this is bad for u.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Used to be like u, I always keep about 500k in my wallet, the rest passed to my ger. She will pay for everything. I dun bother to read the bill and know how much is the stuff I wanted to buy. Reason, either I can't read or dun understand.
I Guess it's the same for all Bros here ... including myself ....

I only keep some just in case I wanna buy cigarettes ... heheheh

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I keep just in case we quarrel or lose each other...
Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haahahah ...

Thats interesting ......

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I Guess it's the same for all Bros here ... including myself ....

its a different story for me. i keep all the money and pass my wifey 2 million vnd for her to keep in her wallet. same when we are in singapore, she will have $200 in her wallet while i keep the rest. i am sure i can manage finances better than my wifey
Old 10-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dun keep money and she pay bills...she oso can invite any frens...she gets local price and most important got face la...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi everyone, I got some question to ask and I know is answer in other post. My question is if I give my ba xa $800 a month for her in Vietnam, is it more than enough? my friends give their ba xa 400 a month or 100 a week and they say is enough.

For me, because I love my ba xa very much, i planning to give her $800 every month (no flame me on spoiling market ok).To me, I just want her to have a stable life and don't work so hard. am I foolish to think this way?

Also, do you guy really fly down to vietnam every month to accompany them?

My ba xa everytime quarrel ask me to look for other vietnam girls or say want to leave me. But when I told her i meet my ex viet gf for dinner, she very upset and cry a bit...I really don't understand woman (regardless of where they from).
Old 10-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
My question is if I give my ba xa $800 a month for her in Vietnam, is it more than enough? my friends give their ba xa 400 a month or 100 a week and they say is enough.

My ba xa everytime quarrel ask me to look for other vietnam girls or say want to leave me. But when I told her i meet my ex viet gf for dinner, she very upset and cry a bit...I really don't understand woman (regardless of where they from).
The average salary of a waitress / factory worker is just around 2 million per month which = SGD 142.00.

You are giving her SGD 800 which means she can live comfortably without having to work, buy new clothes monthly, drink coffee at nice place, travel outside of hcm, etc, etc, per month...you will nvr know who she meets, or even support...or have other bf...my 2 cents worth....

If I am you, I will find another new gal which you can save at least half...rather than quarrel with her...she must have think you knew nuts about Vn...and love here alot...to walk out on her...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The average salary of a waitress / factory worker is just around 2 million per month which = SGD 142.00.

You are giving her SGD 800 which means she can live comfortably without having to work, buy new clothes monthly, drink coffee at nice place, travel outside of hcm, etc, etc, per month...you will nvr know who she meets, or even support...or have other bf...my 2 cents worth....

If I am you, I will find another new gal which you can save at least half...rather than quarrel with her...she must have think you knew nuts about Vn...and love here alot...to walk out on her...
haha... i know the average salary is around 200 like that. But i dun want her to work too hard. 800 is someting which i can afford for her. Also, if I find out anything, i still can walk out on her anytime if she is unfaithful.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha... i know the average salary is around 200 like that. But i dun want her to work too hard. 800 is someting which i can afford for her. Also, if I find out anything, i still can walk out on her anytime if she is unfaithful.
Also, the extra money she have she can buy some property (on installment or something) or start some small business. So that even if we not together, she still have some means of earning money instead of coming singapore to work.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
My question is if I give my ba xa $800 a month for her in Vietnam, is it more than enough? my friends give their ba xa 400 a month or 100 a week and they say is enough.

For me, because I love my ba xa very much, i planning to give her $800 every month (no flame me on spoiling market ok).To me, I just want her to have a stable life and don't work so hard. am I foolish to think this way?
Like u mentioned, answer is already in this thread .... Guess the bro here will tell you not to spoilt them by giving them too much .... How much is much depends on how much you can afford .... giving them good life and not spoiling them much ....

You are not foolish , thats LOVE ..... I think that way too because I love my BX too much .....

Quote:
Also, do you guy really fly down to vietnam every month to accompany them?
Weekends .....

Quote:
That's why they are call GALs ....

You also cute, you are trying let her think that you do have another gal when she is back to VN ..... VN Gals hate it when you are doing something with another gal when they are not around .... Jealousy in them are extrememly strong .... To you is only dinner , but to them is NOT ....

So either be discreet or avoid totally ...

Sometimes they also very good at playing mind games ... just be careful and observed ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Like u mentioned, answer is already in this thread .... Guess the bro here will tell you not to spoilt them by giving them too much .... How much is much depends on how much you can afford .... giving them good life and not spoiling them much ....

You are not foolish , thats LOVE ..... I think that way too because I love my BX too much .....

Weekends .....

That's why they are call GALs ....

You also cute, you are trying let her think that you do have another gal when she is back to VN ..... VN Gals hate it when you are doing something with another gal when they are not around .... Jealousy in them are extrememly strong .... To you is only dinner , but to them is NOT ....

So either be discreet or avoid totally ...

Sometimes they also very good at playing mind games ... just be careful and observed ...

haha,, she everytime say "dou ma, ka koo concat".. hope i spell it correctly. i told her that the gal already got ong xa in vietnam already. but she ask why got ongxa still want to find u.... she say if she got ong xa, she will not go out with other guys already.

ya.. i agree they good at playing mind games. sometimes i very tired also, dunno what she thinking and what she doing...everytime ask me to trust her.

anyway, her friends are still around in singapore and now it seems that I need to find other joints to hang out...
Old 10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

So where does your BX stay in VN ???

Then bro here can here you see what amout is enough?

Quote:
Also, the extra money she have she can buy some property (on installment or something) or start some small business. So that even if we not together, she still have some means of earning money instead of coming singapore to work.
Bro ...

..... $800 to survive, eat, buy things, do some investment / business .....

NOT that possible lah .....

I guess experienced bro will tell you the same thing ...

Guess you very open hearted ... give her many $$ already and if not together u also feel good ..... Then why not you invested the $800 yourself in something like you mentioned, probably you got more gains. It seems like you are preparing for a losing battle ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
dunno what she thinking and what she doing...everytime ask me to trust her.
All bros here faced the same problem .... not only you ....

Bros will tell you beware of KC traps ...

Sometimes it's true, if you chose this journey , you have trust her ... There are bros who take 1-3 yrs to believe their BXs, That's the journey you have embarked yourself onto ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give if can afford. Give without any expectation. Give out of your love for you bx. Every gal and love is different. There is nothing as spoiling market.

Quote:
ya.. i agree they good at playing mind games. sometimes i very tired also, dunno what she thinking and what she doing...everytime ask me to trust her.
It is more tiring when you are thinking of lies to lie to her.
Every weekend I need to lie to my galfriend in order to cheong till early morning the next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1