The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Angry Groom Punches Two Bridesmaids At His Own Wedding. Guess The Race?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Getting drunk at a wedding is the best way to celebrate the union between two people you love dearly, or pass the time during the marriage of two people you don’t really know. However, it’s probably best you don’t get too drunk at your own wedding. And it’s probably best you don’t get this drunk. Ever.
A man named John Paul Campbell punched not one but two bridesmaids at his own wedding. The incident took place in Macclesfield, UK, and saw Campbell first get into a fistfight with a different bridesmaid, before punching his beloved wife’s best friend, Samantha Dewar, in the face.
“It’s been a nightmare,” explained Dewar. “Everyone was having a nice time at the reception and it was at the end outside in the car park when it happened.” The incident happened in the car park at the wedding reception, which took place at Macclesfield’s Masonic Hall.

“He punched me in the face out of nowhere and knocked me to the floor,” Delwar continued. “It was all so quick and all I can remember is waking up on the floor in agony.” The mother of two stepped in to try and stop the fight between Campell and the other bridesmaid.
A court heard that Dewar, 26, suffered a fractured cheekbone and had to have a metal place inserted into her cheek. “This was an unprovoked attack which left a serious injury,” prosecuting Debbie Byrne stated. “It was the defendant’s wedding and the complainant was the bridesmaid,” Bryne continued. “The male got into an argument with another female witness.”
Samantha Dewar, from Macclesfield, was attacked by friend's groom on wedding day when she was bridesmaid

“She strikes him and he strikes her. The complainant approached the groom from behind and was shouting and he turned around and without warning punched her to the face knocking her to the ground.” Defending Lisa Morton said: “It’s a one punch scenario. It’s a serious matter and there’s no getting away from that.”
“I couldn’t open my eye,” Delwar continued. “The swelling was awful and I couldn’t feel my face. I still can’t feel down the side of my face and just hope it will get better.” Campbell pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm at the town’s magistrates court.

“I’m more nervous of people now and it’s affected my confidence. I’ve been scared to go out and be alone in the house. It was such a forceful punch and it’s scary to think what could have happened.”
She had been friends with the bride since school, but has not spoken to her since. “I’ve lost my best friend,” she added.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1