The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dwpang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vietnam trip surprise

Hi i am here to share my story when i was on a holiday trip to Vietnam (Hanoi) during mid 2008. i am def not a looker, well maybe things happen by strokes of luck i suppose. anyway most of the events are based on my recollection, and hope you guys can understand since its already been a two years gap.

I was thinking of having a trip to Hanoi, probably Sapa and other places during the holidays. I was fascinated by the fact that there are many pretty ladies swamping the streets of Hanoi, and hence i proposed to my good buddy (lets call him Wei) that we packed our bags and have some fun in Hanoi. we were rather more interested in exploring vietnam in the whole, or maybe just peer viewing of the chio ladies in the exotic indochina land, but well...

We reached Hanoi, and boy were we excited. the streets were thronged with pretty girls, on bikes, in shops and almost everywhere else. There we settled at our hotel and we set off looking around and booking our trip at sinh cafe to sapa and other places. however, we stopped by a tour agency shop at old quarters and saw that the rates they were offering were much better than the others, so we decided to pop in and check out the details.

inside the shop there were two ladies with their backpacks. they had slightly above average looks, but both of them has prob c cup boobs, and most importantly, the cfm looks. anyway they look asian, more like singaporean tho. my friend wei den sat down to enquire things from the owner, while i sat on the couch with the two ladies. they seemed friendly and so i popped the first question.

me: hi i am pete. where u guys from?

girl A: hi, we are from indonesia. i am Mich, and my friend here is Rachel.

den blah blah blah the introductions and lots of blabbering. i got to know they were indo chinese who were studying in USA universities, and are now in Vietnam for a tour. They just got off the plane and took the mini bus to old quarters, and somehow they landed themselves at this tour agency shop too. heh. all of us were quite engaged in the conversation as we shared about university life and some of the modern stuff. den came the part dat changed most of the things.

Mich: how about you guys, where u guys staying?

me: we staying at hotel A.

Mich: wow, we were actually planning to stay at hotel B, but i think we shall turn to hotel A instead!

Rachel: yup thats great! we can tour the city together.

well inside my heart, i think the demon is growing.
and to make matters better, my friend Wei tactfully made a suggestion.

Wei: hey where you guys heading after hanoi, or u are just planning to stay here or sth? me and pete are going to sapa and den cat ba island for some exploration. We may even go south to nha trang and mui ne for some beach fun (and den he started to tell his itineary for the trips, some of the highlights blah blah blah)

Mich: wow thats cool. issit ok we follow you guys?

me: no we would love some company! haha. (inside my heart the demon is laughing happily)

and then we proceeded back to our hotels, and then the touring of the city, eating and chilling, and finally to the bars for some booze drinking. man they really can drink. i think USA universities do hav some drinking modules man, still i do hope something could happen. anyway i had discussed with Wei already, he was quite into Rachel while i was eyeing Mich too. lucky!

after some hardcore drinking, we staggered back to the hotel. but before reaching the hotel, we all stopped by a mini mart (more like a rundown grocery store) for some groceries shopping. Suddenly Mich pulled me closely and whispered into my ears: you still wana drink buddy? with that she blew into my ear.

at that moment, my little brother stood up like never before...

TBC
Old 17-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wombat48 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam trip surprise

you got one camper here!
Old 17-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
steamyx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I brought some chips to camp.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

TS lost liao lor

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1