The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolLad View Post
When I was a young boy I saw my auntie's naked breast when she was cleaning the ceiling fan from a ladder and I was watching her from the floor.
It means your auntie went around the house braless. You damn lucky.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

Many years ago, when i was working in this MNC, the office aircon was always super cold, so almost all ladies working there wore extra sweater or jacket whatever you call those.

There was this young lady who wore a wool type of sweater, those turtle neck kind, so when we were about to knock off, she pulled up here sweater infront of us, without realising that here clothing inside had somehow attached and move up together with the sweater, then we all saw her braless, other ladies quickly shouted " Free show ar XXX(her name), then she quickly turn away.

Not a big size or cup, but how it happened etched deeply on my mind till today. I still remember going to office giving her the "smile" on my happy face,days after.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Wow....braless in office
Old 09-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Wow....braless in office
Bump Bump Bump
Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
Many years ago, when i was working in this MNC, the office aircon was always super cold, so almost all ladies working there wore extra sweater or jacket whatever you call those.

There was this young lady who wore a wool type of sweater, those turtle neck kind, so when we were about to knock off, she pulled up here sweater infront of us, without realising that here clothing inside had somehow attached and move up together with the sweater, then we all saw her braless, other ladies quickly shouted " Free show ar XXX(her name), then she quickly turn away.

Not a big size or cup, but how it happened etched deeply on my mind till today. I still remember going to office giving her the "smile" on my happy face,days after.

Wow. Fond memories sia!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i used to have the fortune of staying over at my in law's place every weekend and watching my SIL walking around the house braless and wearing only a singlet. one fine day we were both watching tv and she was lying face down on the sofa and got up to go kitchen and for a second saw a very nice side boob flash.... but nowadays she always run to bedroom and wear bra when i arrive lol

also on one occasion i went into the bathroom thinking my wife was the one showering inside. turned out to be my SIL! the shower door is those transparent glass type one so i had a full view for a few seconds, thank god she was shampooing her hair and didn't notice me standing there watching. i quickly stepped out and close the main bathroom door silently while replaying those boobs repeatedly hehehe.... she's not the chio type, but homely type, but her neh neh really jin tua liap and got quite a bush also

always wondered why the SIL and MIL all got dua neh neh but my wife only A cup haha
Old 10-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

another encounter was during my first job, was working at a local company and we were shifting office so all the employees were mobilised to help pack all the files from the shelf so we decided to form a human chain and pass the files down the line so one of my colleagues (quite chio de, she got model part time for some ulu ulu magazine for casual wear before) decided to wear just a yellow spagetti top cos we doing physical labor and she was standing beside me on the line and she was repeatedly squatting down to take out the files from the bottom shelf to pass to me and the whole time i can see her neh neh and the tip of her nipples when she bend down and the bra loosen a little hehehe...... bloody hell the whole fucking day i had a hard time trying not to let anyone see my erection!!! tat was a good day indeed....

another office encounter was during my 2nd job and i was quite close to another female colleague. she was a graduate from australia so was quite liberal type of person so on some occasions i notice she never wear bra when she come to work (cos when she wear bra the push up quite obvious but when she never wear bra the chest looks much more flat) but i never had a chance to see anything whenever she went braless until one evening we were both taking the lift to go company event so i was standing beside her and suddenly i noticed her blouse between the two butoons got a gap and her nipple just nice fall into view for my eyes!!!! ho seh lah! small nipple dark dark one, i admire all the way from 3rd floor to 39th floor. BUT unfortunately somewhere along the way she noticed me watching and when we reach the 39th floor i look up and saw her staring at me hahahahaha needless to say we didn't talk much for a few weeks and after that she also drifted away from me (since i had moved on to do another engagement anyway)
Old 10-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
she's not the chio type, but homely type, but her neh neh really jin tua liap and got quite a bush also

always wondered why the SIL and MIL all got dua neh neh but my wife only A cup haha
jin tau liap is E cup?
Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
Poet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolLad View Post
When I was a young boy I saw my auntie's naked breast when she was cleaning the ceiling fan from a ladder and I was watching her from the floor.
How old was your aunt them? And how old were you then? Can you be more descriptive over what you saw? Thanks.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

i saw my secretary naked. we went germany for a work trip and went to the spa. she didn't know that the spa is everyone go in naked, so she wear bikini, and the attendant ask her take out. she damn shy sia.

but her body damn nice. slim with B cup boobs.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Recalled one of my incidents -

During vacation with 2 aunts & 1 of aunt's frens in Malaysia. We stayed in same hotel room. Somehow the closet outside has a slight big gap tat can view into the bathroom bathing area. My aunt's fren who i oso know work in my coy as part time. I saw her few times zaogeng her boobs in bra during work as she bend forward to take items, labelling & price tagging.

Shes in her 40s, fair white skin, smooth silky hair with slim quite a hourglass figure. Saw her naked in bath as during the 1st nite, she was back 1st without my aunts as they were outside not back yet. I was back later den i took something from the bag which i put in the cupboard. I saw thru the gap den it was the part time auntie bathing, soaping her body. She still maintain her body quite well. Still quite firm B Cup boobs with medium 20cts like nips (brownish) with a small bush below. The water was drizzling onto her fair white skin, with her long hair in shower cap. Saw her in naked glory for abt few mins haha.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
i saw my secretary naked. we went germany for a work trip and went to the spa. she didn't know that the spa is everyone go in naked, so she wear bikini, and the attendant ask her take out. she damn shy sia.

but her body damn nice. slim with B cup boobs.
So ,U are her boss.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
scheonghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was a good day for "sightseeing" at the office.

We had two students from ITE attached to us for their industrial attachment programme. As I've always had a penchant for petite girls with small breasts, my eyes (and cock) lit up when my colleague introduced the ITE girls to me yesterday morning. My chance to look downblouse came when one of them asked me how to navigate the corporate intranet. As she sat on the chair, I stood 45 degrees behind her. I pretended to be looking for the site as my eyes looked into her blouse, which was somewhat baggy. Her bra was the non-padded sort and so it sagged forward, placing her breasts in full view. Her breasts were really small, around an A70, with light brown nipples. "Found" the page she was looking for and went to the toilet to release. Hope to see more of her for their next 11 weeks of attachment.

A spark of arousal on a blue Monday morning ..
Old 20-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheonghk View Post
Today was a good day for "sightseeing" at the office.

We had two students from ITE attached to us for their industrial attachment programme. As I've always had a penchant for petite girls with small breasts, my eyes (and cock) lit up when my colleague introduced the ITE girls to me yesterday morning. My chance to look downblouse came when one of them asked me how to navigate the corporate intranet. As she sat on the chair, I stood 45 degrees behind her. I pretended to be looking for the site as my eyes looked into her blouse, which was somewhat baggy. Her bra was the non-padded sort and so it sagged forward, placing her breasts in full view. Her breasts were really small, around an A70, with light brown nipples. "Found" the page she was looking for and went to the toilet to release. Hope to see more of her for their next 11 weeks of attachment.

A spark of arousal on a blue Monday morning ..
Wow, 11 more weeks of fun. Remember to keep us updated.
Old 26-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My aunt recently sold her condo & looking for another home so her family stayed over at my house. She is office lady in her 40s i think. Last time seen her zaogeng quite often. Quite big boobies think around C cup cos her longkang gap quite big when she bent forward doing things. During her stay saw her fully naked in bath as my house guest bathroom has a crack gap in between the bathroom door & the wall. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1