The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Some of my favorites...

Old 04-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Wow!! Seriously?! I dont know about others, but to me NL is like the holy grail!

I even have an entire folder dedicated to her in my desktop, storing her pictures from her IG over the years

Bro Asianavocado, can share more info?

I know all her pics by heart and I remember I do see VPL.

Sis Rachel got more stories to share?
Haha take what people say on forum with a pinch of salt bro.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Nice share bro. I guess she removes her bikini once out in the sea haha
Old 04-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

----deleted----
Old 05-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

yes she is very leggy and hot.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by havenlybonk View Post
Nice share bro. I guess she removes her bikini once out in the sea haha
Hahaha went skinny dipping with her alot a few years back. There's so much you can do when you have a private yacht out in the sea 😏
Old 05-06-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Hahaha went skinny dipping with her alot a few years back. There's so much you can do when you have a private yacht out in the sea 😏
Her nipples big, black and nice?
Old 07-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Nice hahaha I knew it. Meet her quite a lot last time and always a feast for the eyes when she wears a short skirt. That clean shaven pussy and clean asshole
Wow.. any stories or context to it?

Honestly, I think nL used to be cuter. Recently not so much anymore. But that’s just me.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
OngJeKiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Ever got caught naked out in the sea?
Old 08-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
RobertoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Her nipples big, black and nice?
You like big black nipples bro?
Old 08-06-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoNo9 View Post
You like big black nipples bro?
Nah heard her Areola big and quite dark brown
Old 09-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Nah heard her Areola big and quite dark brown
Wah...suddenly dropping the explicit information on NL everywhere...

Pinch of salt or not..its interesting to know and all up to our imagination.

On a side note, really love her Golf Videos lately.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Hi everybody, it's been awhile since I last had something to write. This interesting encounter happened not too long ago and it came from a colleague, let's name him dale.

For those of us who are constantly working from home, you know the drill, it's zooming all day and sometimes you get to utilize other teleconferencing software. After some time, we kind of get teleconferencing fatigue much like wearing a mask for some people.

This happened on the usual boring work day where we'll just turn on our computer and try to appear 'online'. As the day dragged on, it seems like I'm going to have another long day at work. My zoom meeting with dale was pushed back twice to 8pm. It was those month end meeting where we need to spend about 2 to 3 hours looking through what we need to push for the next month.

I was busy till about 8pm and got setup with dale on zoom. Meeting started with what went wrong this month but 10 minutes into the meeting, I really needed some food, so I requested for a 30 minute break. We left our zoom session alive since we had a corporate account that doesn't boot us out.

I'm running zoom sessions (no virtual background as it's known to be a system hog) on my laptop and have a desktop with a larger screen for office work (place them side by side). Dale on the other hand seems to be solely working off his laptop which seems to be a bedroom from the looks of it. I closed off the camera slider and continued with work on the desktop while dale disappeared from view.

I was planning to wrap up some loose end before going for a short bite when I saw movement on my laptop's screen after about 10 minutes. My first thought was dale was back to bug me on some work but when I turned my head, I was surprised to see a woman wrapped in a bath towel. She appeared to have just stepped out of the bathroom from a shower.

As the resolution wasn't that sharp, I was trying hard to make out the face when she turned around and face the laptop. Eventually I recognize her as dale's wife as I've seen her on d&d and some family outings (let's name her diane). I don't know diane well as I've only spoken to her on a few occasions but she gave me the vibe of a traditional well behaved lady.

She continued to look directly at the direction of the laptop so I assumed dale must be working off diane's dressing table which has a mirror. With the black screen on the laptop (I'm assuming), she may not have noticed it was still connected to the meeting and the camera was running.

The next moment, she removed her bath towel and stood naked showing me in all her glory. Like I said, the resolution wasn't that great but I was able to see her boobs and pubic region. Her boobs look to be B cup and she kept her bush and it doesn't seem to be excessive.

Diane used the towel and gave the area under her boobs a good wipe and in the process lifting both her boobs. She then moved downwards to wipe her public region, spread her legs a little and wiped the inside of her thighs, in the process, I can see she has quite a thick bush. She then lifted her arms, wrapped the towel around her head and turned to her side giving me a great view of her side boob (). Eventually she walked out of sight from the camera.

I thought that was maybe the reward for a day's of hard work and certainly wouldn't mind seeing that again. However, when she walked pass the camera again (assuming out of the room), she was already fully dressed.

Nevertheless, my tired brain was given a fresh jolt from diane and dale probably didn't know his wife was changing fully naked in front of me. The focus on diane quickly shifted back to finishing my work and having a quick bite. In the end, the meeting ended just after 11pm which I quickly fell asleep after a good shower.

That's all folks but I hope you enjoyed this encounter and support me with some points.

Please feel free to add your interesting encounters in this thread.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Switzerland1954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro taegukgi, timing is just right!
Old 03-07-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Hi everybody, it's been awhile since I last had something to write. This interesting encounter happened not too long ago and it came from a colleague, let's name him dale.

For those of us who are constantly working from home, you know the drill, it's zooming all day and sometimes you get to utilize other teleconferencing software. After some time, we kind of get teleconferencing fatigue much like wearing a mask for some people.

This happened on the usual boring work day where we'll just turn on our computer and try to appear 'online'. As the day dragged on, it seems like I'm going to have another long day at work. My zoom meeting with dale was pushed back twice to 8pm. It was those month end meeting where we need to spend about 2 to 3 hours looking through what we need to push for the next month.

I was busy till about 8pm and got setup with dale on zoom. Meeting started with what went wrong this month but 10 minutes into the meeting, I really needed some food, so I requested for a 30 minute break. We left our zoom session alive since we had a corporate account that doesn't boot us out.

I'm running zoom sessions (no virtual background as it's known to be a system hog) on my laptop and have a desktop with a larger screen for office work (place them side by side). Dale on the other hand seems to be solely working off his laptop which seems to be a bedroom from the looks of it. I closed off the camera slider and continued with work on the desktop while dale disappeared from view.

I was planning to wrap up some loose end before going for a short bite when I saw movement on my laptop's screen after about 10 minutes. My first thought was dale was back to bug me on some work but when I turned my head, I was surprised to see a woman wrapped in a bath towel. She appeared to have just stepped out of the bathroom from a shower.

As the resolution wasn't that sharp, I was trying hard to make out the face when she turned around and face the laptop. Eventually I recognize her as dale's wife as I've seen her on d&d and some family outings (let's name her diane). I don't know diane well as I've only spoken to her on a few occasions but she gave me the vibe of a traditional well behaved lady.

She continued to look directly at the direction of the laptop so I assumed dale must be working off diane's dressing table which has a mirror. With the black screen on the laptop (I'm assuming), she may not have noticed it was still connected to the meeting and the camera was running.

The next moment, she removed her bath towel and stood naked showing me in all her glory. Like I said, the resolution wasn't that great but I was able to see her boobs and pubic region. Her boobs look to be B cup and she kept her bush and it doesn't seem to be excessive.

Diane used the towel and gave the area under her boobs a good wipe and in the process lifting both her boobs. She then moved downwards to wipe her public region, spread her legs a little and wiped the inside of her thighs, in the process, I can see she has quite a thick bush. She then lifted her arms, wrapped the towel around her head and turned to her side giving me a great view of her side boob (). Eventually she walked out of sight from the camera.

I thought that was maybe the reward for a day's of hard work and certainly wouldn't mind seeing that again. However, when she walked pass the camera again (assuming out of the room), she was already fully dressed.

Nevertheless, my tired brain was given a fresh jolt from diane and dale probably didn't know his wife was changing fully naked in front of me. The focus on diane quickly shifted back to finishing my work and having a quick bite. In the end, the meeting ended just after 11pm which I quickly fell asleep after a good shower.

That's all folks but I hope you enjoyed this encounter and support me with some points.

Please feel free to add your interesting encounters in this thread.
Wah solid catch bro. Pays to pay attention to zoom sessions i guess haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1