The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

I was 19 when it happened. 19 and living away from home for the first time. Home was a mum and dad and a conservative upbringing that kept me on a very tight rein. No late nights, no wild parties, no straying from the straight and narrow path of good clean living that they decided. Well, of course, I had tried my best to rebel against their rules and such a constricted lifestyle, but the best I was able to do was snog a spotty boy one time when we were on holiday at the seaside and they had gone shopping and had left me with strict instructions not to stay too long in the sun and to make sure that I didn’t get sunburned as I have fair skin and burn easily in the sun. Of course, I took advantage of their absence to chat to a boy who was sunbathing near me and we ended up snogging in the dunes behind the beach. I was 16, and that was the extent of my rebellion – until I was 19.

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz. I was an only child and after I finished my A levels at a 6th Form College near where I lived, I was accepted by my first choice of university. Actually, it wasn’t really MY first choice, but my parents’. They had decided that I should apply to a university where I would not have to live in student accommodation, but where I could be supervised by my grandfather. Grandad lived alone after my granny had died a few years ago. My parents had offered him the option of selling his house and coming to live with us, so he came to live with us as a trial, but after he came and stayed for a few months, he declared that he preferred to manage on his own, and returned to his own house. While he was living with us, I found that he was quiet and slightly reserved when he was around me, but as I was busy studying for my A levels, I didn’t really have a lot of time to interact with him. The fact that he lived in a city far from my home town meant that over the years, I had never seen him and granny a lot, so he was a semi-stranger in my life.

It was fortunate that he had decided to return to live alone as it meant that I could live with him when I was accepted in the university in his town. Well, my parents thought it was ideal which is why they insisted that I should apply to that university as my first choice. I wasn’t sure how much freedom I would have living with grandad, but I did know that it would have to be better than living at home, so I mentally shrugged and resigned myself to yet more years of close adult supervision. That’s why I was pleasantly surprised when I finally started my first term at uni and was left alone with my grandad by my parents.

Grandad was 70 years old and I was 18, so I was afraid that we would not get along. In fact, I couldn’t have been more wrong. It was the end of September when I moved into his house, and began my new life as a university student. The weeks flew by and I barely noticed that grandad didn’t lay down lots of rules for me to follow. It was only when I went back home for Christmas that I realised how free I was living with him compared to living with my parents. For one thing, he didn’t ask me to recount in detail what I had done every day which as one of my parent’s common habits. Another thing was that he didn’t give me a strict time when I had to come home. Instead, he gave me a key to his house and advised me about the times of the buses that passed there. I have to admit that I was a little scared to go out alone at night because my parents had never permitted me to do so. However, when one of the girls I had met in a lecture asked me to go to a party, I was really excited to see what real student life was like, so I finally plucked up courage and asked my grandad if I could go. Imagine how surprised I was when he nodded and told me to make sure I dressed warmly as the nights were getting shorter and the weather had turned chilly. I was nervous and shy at the party, and I didn’t stay late, but I began to think that maybe living with grandad was not so bad after all.

My second term passed almost as quickly as the first one, and I found that I had made several friends who included me in their social life. Grandad never enquired too deeply about where I was going when I joined them on visits to local pubs or to the cinema. My life at that time might appear to have been boring to some people, but to me it was a taste of freedom that I had been denied for so long. However, one thing that was missing was romance or even a date with a boy alone. I always went with a group of friends but none of the boys seemed keen to ask me to go out with them alone. This made me feel a little insecure, but at the same time I was a little relieved because I had had no experience with boys apart from that one time when I was 16 at the beach.

At the end of the second term, I had my 19th birthday in April. Grandad took me to a restaurant in town for a nice lunch and asked me if I would like a glass of wine with the meal. I knew that this would horrify my parents, but I nodded that I would like some, so he ordered a bottle of white wine. Although I had been to pubs several times with my new friends, I had always been careful not to drink more than a few small bottles of alcohol mixed with juice, and I had never been drunk. I had never tasted wine, and I had no idea of how drinking more than a few glasses would affect me. I felt woozy by the time we had finished the meal, and on the bus home I felt drowsy and laid my head on grandad’s shoulder.

As we got off the bus, I staggered slightly, and grandad put his arm around my shoulder to steady me. That is how we walked the short distance to the house where we lived together. Once inside, I had to pee, so I headed straight for the toilet downstairs while grandad went upstairs to use the main bathroom. When I had finished, I did not feel like climbing the stairs, but I did want to rest. It was a lovely spring day, with no clouds in the sky, a very gentle breeze and the sunshine was warm enough to feel good after the long winter days, so I opened the back door and went into the garden. I slumped into a wicker garden chair and put my legs up on the small table in front of it. Then, because it felt good in the sunshine, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my dress up to bare my thighs. That’s how grandad found me when he came back downstairs.

The next thing I knew was that he was speaking to me.

“I think you’d better put some sun block on or you’ll get sunburned.”

I nodded sleepily and kept my eyes closed.

I opened them briefly as I felt him rub sun block on my feet and calves. Then I felt him move up my legs and begin to cover my thighs with lotion. It felt good, so I sighed sleepily and almost like a reflex, I spread my legs apart to allow grandad to protect my sensitive skin. His strong hands caressing my thighs felt good and I suddenly I could feel myself becoming hot and flushed. I had a strange feeling in my stomach and I had an urge to push my bottom up off the chair. Through half-closed eyes, I could see grandad’s face as he worked the sun block into my fair skin. He was moving his hands in small circular motions and his breathing was uneven. Slowly, his hands moved up my legs and I spread them further apart to allow him to gain access to where I could feel myself becoming damp.

Slowly, and hesitantly, his hands moved upward towards my knickers which by now I knew were showing signs of my arousal. I wanted to take his hand and put it on my knickers and rub me, but I was afraid that I would frighten him if I did that, so I kept me eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

Finally, one hand crept up and touched the damp spot on my knickers. Then a finger began to explore and rub up and down, touching my sensitive clit as it did. I couldn’t remain silent as my grandad stroked me and pressed against my clit. I moaned softly, which made him freeze and stop rubbing. However, I kept my eyes tightly closed and soon the finger began to stimulate me again.

I was able to peek at him without him noticing, and I was shocked to see that as he was fingering me through my knickers with his left hand, his right hand was wrapped round his cock that he had somehow managed to release from his trousers. The sight of him wanking his hard cock, and the pressure from his finger on my clit were too much and suddenly, I shuddered and gasped as my orgasm hit.

Immediately, my grandad reacted by stopping fingering me and stuffing his cock back into his trousers. Then he pulled my dress down, and walked back into the house.

I was so aroused that I wanted to follow him and ask to see his cock, but I wasn’t sure how he would react, so I stayed sitting in the warm sunshine and recovering from the intense orgasm I had just experienced.

At the same time, I knew that I would not be satisfied until I had found some way to make something more happen between us as soon as possible.
Old 25-12-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 19

wtf did i just read
Old 25-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 16
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

True story?
Old 25-12-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Incest! You're Asian?
Old 25-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Incest! You're Asian?
Maybe the protagonist is an adopted child
Old 26-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Incest! You're Asian?
Asian living in the west?
Old 26-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting relationship brewing 😋
Old 28-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!! another good writer, camping for more update..
Old 30-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Granddad!! Gosh. Only in dreams..
Old 14-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

However, for the next few weeks, I had no time for anything else apart from studying for the end of term exams. When I wasn’t in a lecture, I could be found in the library revising and trying to make sense of the notes I had taken during lectures. I usually caught a bus early in the morning and returned to grandad’s house late at night. Food was the furthest thing on my mind during those few frantic weeks, consisting mainly of a piece of toast and a cup of tea for breakfast, with a sandwich for lunch and a bar of Cadbury’s chocolate to give me energy in the afternoon. At night, I was too tired to think about eating, and after brushing my teeth, I said goodnight to grandad who was always awake waiting until I came home, and fell into bed.

This routine lasted until the end of May when exams began. The next two weeks were even more intense with exams every two days, but finally in the middle of June, I was free from all pressure of studying and exams.

Naturally, I became ill.

Weeks of not eating properly, not getting enough sleep, and worrying about my exams all contributed to making me ill.

I did not have any specific symptoms apart from having a slight fever, feeling weak and unable to get out of bed. When grandad did not see me for 10 hours after my last exam ended at midday, he knocked tentatively on my bedroom door.

“Are you all right Liz?” he asked with concern in his voice.

“I don’t feel well” I replied weakly.

“Can I come in?”

“Yes please. I don’t feel well”

And my grandad opened the door of my bedroom and entered.

I was usually very tidy, but with the pressure of exams, I had let my bedroom become a bit messy. There were books and notes open on my desk, and scattered on the floor were the clothes I had worn that morning and which I had taken off before crawling naked into bed to sleep.

Grandad asked me why I had not come downstairs all day, and why I had not let him know earlier that I was unwell.

I told him that I just felt exhausted and weak from the past few weeks focusing on studying and exams, but that I would probably be ok in the morning.

Grandad sat beside me on the bed and put his hand on my forehead to check if I had a temperature. He nodded as he could feel that I was a little hot, and he offered to bring me some paracetamol to reduce my temperature.

He also said that he would make me a cup of tea and some toast and that I needed to eat in order to help me get well.

With that, he got off the bed and started to walk to the door, but then he stopped. I wondered why he had not left the room, but I soon saw what he was doing. He was picking up the clothes I had discarded on the floor before I got into bed. He draped my jeans and T-shirt over his left arm and then picked up my socks with his left hand. Finally, using his right hand, he picked up my bra and knickers. As he did so, I saw that he raised his right hand and he took a deep breath through his nose.

My grandad was sniffing my knickers!

Then, as if nothing had happened, he turned to me and said that he would put my clothes in the washing machine and hang them to dry later. Saying that, he left my bedroom.

About 15 minutes later, I heard his footsteps as he climbed the stairs and then came into the bedroom through the door he had left open when he took my clothes downstairs. He carried a tray with a glass of water, a cup of tea and a plate that was toast by the smell.

Setting the tray down on my bedside cabinet, he popped two paracetamol tablets from the strip on the tray and told me to sit up so that he could give me the pills for my headache.

I tried feebly to sit up, but I was not able to raise myself from my prone position on my back. So, seeing how I was unable to sit up, grandad sat beside me and putting his arm around my shoulders, he helped me to sit up.

However, what I had forgotten was that I had crawled into bed naked after throwing my clothes on the floor.

Grandad did not seem to notice that he was supporting my naked back, or that my boobs were fully visible as the duvet fell down. Instead, he told me to open my mouth and put the medicine into it. Then taking the glass of water, he held it to my lips while I drank enough to cause the pills to be swallowed.

And all this time, grandad’s left arm was supporting my shoulders to keep my body sitting half upright. Although it was obvious that I was naked, there seemed to be no reaction from my grandad, so I did not try to cover myself.

Then, grandad reached beside him to the tray and passed me the plate with a slice of buttered toast. I placed the plate on my lap and taking the piece of toast, I raised it to my lips and began to nibble it. As I did so, grandad placed the cup of tea on the plate on my lap.

Now, it became obvious that I could not eat the toast and drink the tea at the same time, so grandad took the toast from my hand so that I could use it to drink the tea.

The two of us concentrated on helping me to eat toast and drink tea until I said that I had had enough.

Grandad placed what was left of the toast on the plate and took the cup from me. Then he replaced them on the tray. I was about to try to lie down again, but grandad stopped me.

“You have crumbs of toast on you. If you lie down, the crumbs will be uncomfortable and make it difficult to sleep.”

With that, he began to brush the crumbs from my chin and my upper body.

Of course, his hand touched my boobs as he did this.

Instantly, my nipples were erect and I could feel a hot flush spread through my boobs. My face was flushed also, and my pussy began to tingle as my breath came in short pants.

Seemingly oblivious to how his touch was affecting me, grandad continued to remove invisible crumbs from my boobs.

I shuddered as he stroked my boobs and rubbed my erect nipples, and could not prevent a sigh from escaping from my lips.

Then he said that some of the crumbs had probably fallen into the bed, so we should make sure that there were none in the bed that could disturb my sleep.

Saying this, he pulled down the duvet and exposed my body to the air.

All this time, he was holding me with his left arm, so now his right hand started to search for any crumbs of toast that might have fallen into the bed. He was very thorough in his search, making sure that he brushed my stomach clean of any small pieces of toast.

Then, he moved his hand down and as if really searching for crumbs, he began to stroke my thighs.

I could not help myself as I spread my legs open as if to assist in this search for what might keep me from sleeping well.
Both grandad and I kept up the pretence of him trying to clear my body and the bed of crumbs as his right hand slowly searched between my thighs.

The sensation of his touch was almost unbearable and I raised my bum involuntarily. This brought my pussy which was slick with my juices into contact with his probing fingers.

In silence, my grandad began to rub my pussy, searching for my clit. As he slowly began to rub me there, I could no longer contain my excitement and began to moan.

The sounds that I made encouraged my grandad to rub harder and soon I was about to explode with ecstasy. What drove me over the edge was that grandad’s left hand had reached around me and had found my left nipple which he squeezed and fondled.

I groaned and writhed as my orgasm hit and slowly relaxed.

Grandad did not say anything, but released my body from his left hand and laying me down on my back, he pulled the duvet back up.

Then silently, he walked to the door, switched off the light, leaving me to try to sleep while wondering what might happen next.

Because now I was sure that there would be a next time.
Old 14-06-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Joe White Steve McGarrett's CO?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Thrilling to read, waiting for more
Old 15-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Isn't Joe White Steve McGarrett's CO?
Hahaha yes.
Old 15-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Hahaha yes.
Aha! Bro CDNsa! You got the joke.

Didn't really like how the story ended for Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park).

Ok, returning this thread back to Mr Joe White.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iJiakMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for next episode!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1