The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lor 6, Hse 16, Carol action in KL

I was at KL last weekend, and felt urge that afternoon so try out Carol in a Hotel Spa.

Found out that she is actually temporary work in KL, and she is going back to GL very soon... and she will be in Lor 6, Hse 16 (hope i remember correctly) until June, where the contract finish.

Once she cames in room, she help me to massage back, with appropriate strength and quite good feeling coz she did them mostly in the right spot, just when i felt relax, i look into mirror, can see her low cut V shaking, and about same time, she turns me over and give me another good massage for the front, no rush.

But she is quite beautiful young look, and i cannot stop caress her up and down, so very soon, we are in the shower. She washed me very clean, very very clean, and gave me a blow job there too. Next after drying, she asked me to lie face down and gave me a, probably the best BBBJ i had been, so slowly and so enjoying, slowly she put more oil over her breast, and slowly brush through my whole body, from back to front, so shiok. After that she gave me a very very very deep anal kissing, start from me as a doggy style, until she mades me half kneel and she keep kissing, buay tahan, i shove my dick inside her mouth, with her head down there, i gave her a deep throat, so Japan AV fantastic!! And her pussy already so wet so i waste no time, made her a dog and push all my strength to her. Her boob just swinging, and i can felt her really turns on... and when i finish thrusting into her, i am really exhausted and she slowly help me to clean up, with a shower, and gf goodbye.

I will go to visit her in GL next few weeks, and i wish to share this with bro who like girl with little bid tummy, B - C cup breast, smooth feeling skin, next door Ah-Lian (beautiful Ah-Lian look), and her tight pussy, OMG.

Name:Carol
Stat: 34B-C, 28 - 32
Look: 85%
BBBJ: 100%
FJ: 100%
BJ:90%
GF, RTF = Yes.
Old 17-04-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Lor 6, Hse 16, Carol action in KL

bro can pm the contact
Old 17-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

L6 got H16 meh?
Old 18-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
I had Carol in KL, and she told me where she works in GL. I can remember very clearly it is Lor 6, but which house number i am not so sure... kind of hse 16. but need bro to double check.

sorry i can't give you more better idea coz i had not been Lor 6 hse before....

She also told me that now most houses has China girl, which made the Malaysian has not much business, that is why she will only work till contract complete in June, then she will be back to KL and work there.

Well, if you want to know where she work in KL, i can share the info, just PM me. She should be still there until end of this month.
Old 18-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
player18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont think lor 6 got hse 16. Is it Lor 16 hse 6?? Wat is yr damage in KL??
Old 20-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

I take the full package which is 245 in KL.
Really not sure about the address, but pretty sure it is Lor 6.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1