The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Mia

Are you writing fiction or actual stuff? If it's the latter, You should have used the 10K plus whatever included to invest and make yourself a richer man.
Old 12-06-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it me or women in Singapore are hard to please and harder to open leg without showing car and cash? Can show off compassion and Charisma?
Old 12-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Is it me or women in Singapore are hard to please and harder to open leg without showing car and cash? Can show off compassion and Charisma?
It's perfectly fine for women to be picky about on who gets to fuck them. We men should know better that the more successful we are, the more choice we have.

Try dating a Korean girl and you would see that they are challenging as well.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 29-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Bro,

I not sure how much this $17k meant to you. But think of it this way, you have spent this money to get a period where you are the happiest on your life. While you might be feeling the pain of the breakup now, hence you felt cheated of this $17k. Actually what is hurting you is not this $17k but losing her.

Look at it from another angle. You spent $17k for an experience and happiness that you might never have felt it before. If you were to do it all over again, would you still spend this $17k for that 3 months of happiness?

Maybe you will feel better that way.

Move on. Just let the happy memories stay. Money can be earned back. Memories is for life.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for sharing us your story. Good case study to newer bros.

Hope you can accept what happened and let go. And move forward.

Words can be sharper than a brand new razor knife. Control emotion and be mindful with the things we say
Old 01-07-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Well, at least for the 3 months you felt happy right? Money can always earn back but for the bliss and happiness, sometimes cannot use money to quantify, if you can afford it, but if this 17k is you borrow or had other plans to do with it. then its small head take over big head, have to learn how to control in future if not very easy fall into a KC trap again.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of

thepig2 bro,

I have been that path before and I always thought I love my ML and vice versa but when things turn sour, I do my soul searching and finally got my answer, that's where I finally let it go and never make the same mistake again.

You are no difference. You wants sex, so you uses love to KC her; She wants money, so she uses sex to KC you. Because you are blinded by your love, that's why you are willing to spend so much on her.

You think you really love her?, think again. I am sure the starting point is sex. If you take away the sex from the equation, I doubt there is any more love when you realise she is just a public toilet.

Do your soul searching. You will realise that, it is not SHE that you can't give it up, but are those things that you have done before during the relationship. My advice is forget it, let go and move on. You will be much happier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1