The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
What business to do to earn more?

Feeling stagnant throughout this years bringing home 3+k with endless amount of work and deadline to meet...bills and family expenses to pay.
Sometimes i see pple open f&b like mookata, thai food etc can open few stalls..and no need face attitude from boss..or open bistro also can otot drink and many girls.

Anyone facing same situation as me looking to improve life?
Old 02-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: What business to do to earn more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Feeling stagnant throughout this years bringing home 3+k with endless amount of work and deadline to meet...bills and family expenses to pay.
Sometimes i see pple open f&b like mookata, thai food etc can open few stalls..and no need face attitude from boss..or open bistro also can otot drink and many girls.

Open F&B or retail or rather any business also will encounter reasonable customer and might even be worst than facing your boss. If really so easy, all become boss liao, no waitress, waiter, cooks etc.

What you see on the surface might be good but it's coz you never see what they do before you see them enjoying. And it's thoes things that is done behind the scene that makes the difference.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Can try to learn day trading. Extremely hard but if you can succeed it will be a recession and pandemic proof job. No need to face anybody but your computer, your charts and your numbers.
Only drawback is you got to have a healthy amount of disposable cash to start with first, and plenty of balls (but then, same with starting any form of business isn't it?)
Old 02-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Wa this sounds like gambling sia hahaha
Old 02-06-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Open F&B or retail or rather any business also will encounter reasonable customer and might even be worst than facing your boss. If really so easy, all become boss liao, no waitress, waiter, cooks etc.

What you see on the surface might be good but it's coz you never see what they do before you see them enjoying. And it's thoes things that is done behind the scene that makes the difference.
Thats true..but i feel if its my business, even if i am busy also worth it as the more busy i am means more money. If i work for someone no matter how busy i am also same salary 🙃
Old 02-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It’s definitely gambling if you don’t know what you’re doing bro. It’s best to do something that you’re interested in and will not mind putting in a lot of time and effort in it. Trading and investments won’t be sustainable if you have no passion and doing it full time just for the cash
Old 03-06-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Open a cash account. Yolo. But now seems overpriced.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Day trading is gamble only if you don't know what to look for. One pattern. Need patience. That's all you need. And no fomo.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
It’s definitely gambling if you don’t know what you’re doing bro. It’s best to do something that you’re interested in and will not mind putting in a lot of time and effort in it. Trading and investments won’t be sustainable if you have no passion and doing it full time just for the cash
Definitely. I've been sucking losses since 14 years ago. Just last year got lucky with GME.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

many businesses have shifted towards online sales especially during this pandemic, and we can see that online business works the best nowadays
Old 04-06-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Day trading is gamble only if you don't know what to look for. One pattern. Need patience. That's all you need. And no fomo.
Haha.. not only that... non traders don't know the tons of effort needed to learn to read charts and candlesticks.. understanding financial reports like the US non-farm payrolls, balance of trade, consumer price index blah blah.. I would say gambling is so much easier...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1