The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
her asking why you stopped talking to her doesn't mean she want you or was interested in you, women want a bunch of beta male orbitors following them as it boost their ego, nothing more. Women don't generally change their minds about who they want as their bf, if you been put in the friendzone when they meet you they dont later change their minds UNLESS they find out you secretly a billionaire
agree on this, either you are physically attractive plus good character and personality or fucking rich, girls want all qualities in a man. if you have neither of these, they will throw you in their "backup plans" when they need you as a rebound...
Old 19-04-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

I happen to found this story online to have a reminder to self.

So I am pasting this here for bros who had faced the similar situation as me..
At the same time when I'm feeling confused again I can read back to move on.

A Kind Reminder To Not Focus On One Girl.

Caught myself doing this with a girl on Tinder who texted me like crazy (borderline creepy) for one day, agreeing to a date,
talked about me meeting her dad, then ignored me the next.
Thinking these points help me bounce back fast so I thought I'd share them.

1. I remember my older friend gave me this advise when I got flaked once: " It's not a date until she actually shows up."

2. No matter how hot she is, I promise you there is someone hotter around the corner

3. There are a host of reasons why girls suddenly lose interest.
A better looking dude got to her, she was desperate when she talked to you, she's going through something personal.
(edit: does not mean you aren't good enough as you are now. Just not in her perspective.)

4. The more time you spend getting hung up on how something did not work out, the more time you waste potentially finding someone better

5. Never plan days around girls. Always fit them into an already eventful schedule.

6. If you suspect she is playing games, don't stand for it. Have some self-respect. You are not a designated attention and validation provider.

7. If you are certain she has completely lost interest.
Then remove her from your contacts or social media.
If she is interested but not sure about you, leave her on your social media, but stop engaging for now.
Live your life and let her witness your awesome life. If she wants to participate she will reach out.

8. Be congruent. Don't act abundant and busy one second then all desperate when the opportunity arrives. It shows you are putting on an act.
Maintain your frame. Example: I once planned a date with a girl who took a whole day to reply. I did not budge one bit in double texting her.
On the day of the date she suddenly says she wants to reschedule to a later time which she knows does not work for me.
I tell her: That won't work, sorry, maybe another day then.
This was a risk, but it completely worked. She replied: Actually your time is fine. We went out.

9. I know it's easy to get sucked up with one girl, especially if she is hot, but behaving in a needy way will never do you any favors.
The best shot you got in any scenario is just carry on living your life as is.

Hope this helps some of you.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

its easier to chase a few girls at a time then to chase 1 girl at a time. you will realize that its more relaxed and it gives you more confidence as you are no longer too bothered by the actions of a single girl.
Old 20-04-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Get to know more girls when you are single. Only get into a relationship when you love each other and decide to take things further.

Once u are in a relationship, you lose your freedom to be with many girls.

Unless you have the heart for being a player... then its a different story

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1