The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any bros with ML Tarma experiences to share?

I'm gonna try it myself for the first time this coming Monday. Booked my regular with another Ang pai who is a good girlfriend of my regular. Told her its my birthday soon and wants something special. Shall see what I get on Monday and update you guys here in this thread.

Meanwhile before that happens on Monday, thought of asking if any bros who have tried tarma with MLs to share their experiences.. Good or bad also can share. I've searched thru past threads and didn't find any similar threads.

Any tips or advices before its my turn on Monday? Saw some bros in other threads saying tarma the 2 girls must have chemistry and be able to kiss each other and service me at the same time kind of stuff.
In case some bros may be wondering, damage is around 350-400 like that for an hour session which I've asked my regular.

Much appreciated.
As always, my intention here is to listen to what bros got to say out there and this is purely for sharing purposes only. If you dont like this thread, please let me know and I would be glad to remove it.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 21-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Sheltered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros with ML Tarma experiences to share?

Ya i heard about the chemistry thing as well
Old 21-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
ahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of light

Have a good rest before the deed . After the deed take 1 day MC to recover . Enjoy .
Old 21-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Don't set too high expectation bro...during tarma most ml tend to be lazy and watch.lol
Old 21-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
windy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Don't set too high expectation bro...during tarma most ml tend to be lazy and watch.lol
Then not much fun liao
Old 22-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Lol.. Ya. Hope my regular ML won't disappoint me. Hopefully there will be more kissing action between them.. And not just one watch and another play along.

Old 22-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 8
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

bro, from my vast experience of tarmas, if you're referring to MLs, don't expect too much seriously. what you see in prawn sites and in reality will differ greatly due to the motivations behind them. here i'm referring to $$$ and publicity etc. if you're expecting lesbian and all that, make sure they are comfortable with doing it to begin with, spell it out clearly and don't be shy. from my encounters, very few prc here will do that. gd luck
Old 22-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetarmaguy View Post
bro, from my vast experience of tarmas, if you're referring to MLs, don't expect too much seriously. what you see in prawn sites and in reality will differ greatly due to the motivations behind them. here i'm referring to $$$ and publicity etc. if you're expecting lesbian and all that, make sure they are comfortable with doing it to begin with, spell it out clearly and don't be shy. from my encounters, very few prc here will do that. gd luck
Thanks bro for your advice. Ya. These 2 beauties are very good friends. In one of my visits, I got to know the other girl actually bought lunch for my regular after my session with her. My regular even recommended me to try this other girl.

Got your advice and I will initiate for them to make out first and my regular promised me 2 shots. Lol..

Old 22-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 8
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Nice one bro, hold on to them tight, you might not find others who are willing to do it at that price.

Actually what i meant was to spell it out before even making the booking, better to be sure of it before going in. That's what i do, only for my two regular thai bitches. And they know what i like quite well esp finishing me off with a three-way french. If you're kinky enough, stuff your cock in the middle of their mouths while they're frenching. Then, grab or hold their heads of necks and slide your hopefully rock-hard erected dick in between their mouths. Make them look at you in the eyes for extra stimulation. Nothing beats two wagging tongues begging for your cock together. Always ends up with at least one girl being fucked silly after that.

Share your exp after and/or we can trade notes.
Old 22-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on chemistry between the girls..

I tried a few tarma and the best one ever was by this sister pair from Chewy. Very skinny girls, and very spontaneous. They did ML and then turned full service after a while..

Any bros know who I am referring to? I wonder if they are coming back..
Old 23-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
CoolTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Depends on chemistry between the girls..

I tried a few tarma and the best one ever was by this sister pair from Chewy. Very skinny girls, and very spontaneous. They did ML and then turned full service after a while..

Any bros know who I am referring to? I wonder if they are coming back..
Seems interesting ..... did they play with each other?
Old 23-07-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
RobotMatches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy2 View Post
Then not much fun liao
Same thoughts
Old 23-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Amaron85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotMatches View Post
Same thoughts
Agree with you on this
9 3 5
Old 23-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
Suracai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetarmaguy View Post
Nice one bro, hold on to them tight, you might not find others who are willing to do it at that price.

Actually what i meant was to spell it out before even making the booking, better to be sure of it before going in. That's what i do, only for my two regular thai bitches. And they know what i like quite well esp finishing me off with a three-way french. If you're kinky enough, stuff your cock in the middle of their mouths while they're frenching. Then, grab or hold their heads of necks and slide your hopefully rock-hard erected dick in between their mouths. Make them look at you in the eyes for extra stimulation. Nothing beats two wagging tongues begging for your cock together. Always ends up with at least one girl being fucked silly after that.

Share your exp after and/or we can trade notes.
From your nick, you must be a regular at tarma
Old 23-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SexFacter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheltered View Post
Ya i heard about the chemistry thing as well
No chemistry no fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1