The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
From the pics he can tell already.

Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
wah… really pro, childbirth u also know
Old 17-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
From the pics he can tell already.

Power
Guess he visited her la… but observant la. Me cannot tell if I visit.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
No...its 黑X
okay I think i went to other girl whom i tot was nat HAHAHAH
Old 17-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Isn’t this soccer ball zhuzhu? Quite popular when she first started more than a year back
Yes. She is soccer zhuzhu
Old 17-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for OMM (unlisted)

Just like all my reports, I don’t use ratings because numbers are subjective. Today was the very first time I tried OMM for a massage and some light SM action. 😋

I managed to secure a time slot before noon, after weeks of trying to work around my schedule. Just a heads up, you will probably need to book her two or even three days in advance. She is THAT popular. Being a non-Chinese and therefore, non-Mandarin speaker, I was nervous that she wouldn’t accept my booking. Thankfully, she is ok with it. ☺️

I asked for an hour consisting of half massage and half SM, and requested for certain kinks. Being super eager, I arrived at her location almost 30 mins early. Btw, it is in the Jalan Besar area. Luckily, she could see me slightly earlier. I followed her directions and when I got to her door, she opened it to usher me in. Damn…she was pretty, dressed in a sexy black, net stocking lingerie and stiletto heels! With a sexy body, and hair tied in a bun, I was already looking forward to the session.

After the routine shower, she directed me to the massage bed. Her strength completely surprised me…man, the massage was not devoid of strength. She attacked every inch of my back, arms and legs as she worked out knots that I knew and didn’t know existed. It left me sore in a good way. She kept asking if her strength was ok to make sure that I can take it. Finally, when she massaged my butt crack and subsequently, reached under and grabbed my genitals, I knew the fun part was coming. She whispered things in my ear, some of which I could understand and others I didn’t…how I wish I understood cos it sounded really sexy.

She then instructed me to flip over, raised my arms over my head and proceeded to tie my hands down along with my feet to the bed…woohoo! She teased me by first licking my nipples, and then handled my lil bro gently. She then attacked my
lil bro hungrily, giving me the BBBJ of my life! She also started biting it while sucking me off, which I requested. I didn’t last long…if you read my previous MRs, you know how fast I can cum. And sure enough, I shot my load in her mouth and she made sure I completed everything. But she didn’t stop there. After emptying her mouth, she came back and gave me some post orgasm torture, teasing my lil bro’s head until I experienced male squirting for the first time…I squirted 3 times! She just edged me on and on, all with encouraging words from her. Damn sexy!

After she cleaned me up, she giggled, asking me why I came so fast. I just said that she was too sexy and apologised, to which she said she should cut my dick off. (That’s another kink I requested…sadly, I couldn’t keep it in long enough to do penectomy play!) Next time…

All in all, it was one of the best experiences of my life! I have to see her again soon…

Shout out to bro hakuyo for his help! Thanks bro!
Old 17-02-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
No...its 黑X
I think its a new wechat account. Very clean inside.
After several days of messaging her with no available slots... suddenly today early afternoon my phone pinged. Saw her text git 1 slot today. Quickly replied and confirmed. Asked for 90 mins but alas only 60 mins available. Better than nothing.

1 hour before our appointment... she text me the location. Hahaha its at the very popular condo near Dhoby Ghaut.
When she opened the door I was shocked. It was a very familiar face I had seen often but at that moment just cannot recall where. Anyway showered alone and lie down for massage. The massage was very good. Made small talk while she massaged me and realised why she look familiar. I had often passed by her stall near my MRT going home from work. Not able to earn much despite slogging for 3 yrs....she gave up that stall and returned to this trade again.
When massage done she ask me flip over.... and strip to FN and went to prepare her nuru gel in a plastic container. Nuru session started and B2B all over my body using her boobs, buttocks and pussy. The highlight was using her pussy to grind on my harden rod. She grip the tip of my rod while doing that and said scared it accidently slip inside her pussy...lol
We then adjourned to the chair for part 2 nuru again. I asked for blowjob.... she apologised saying she had run out of CDs and she dun do bbbj now. Ask me to BYO next time. No have bj never mind ....as her fake make love kungfu skill very high. Shiok until buay tahan and unloaded. She ask whether need her to wash me up.... I declined as I saw her phones were buzzing with messages. After my shower she was still busy answering the messages.... on her 3 phones.
Booked my next appointment before I left.... for a 2 hrs session next week 😀
Old 17-02-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
MR for OMM (unlisted)
Always interesting to read your FRs
Old 17-02-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

first time hearing male squirting. what's the feeling like bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
MR for OMM (unlisted)

Just like all my reports, I don’t use ratings because numbers are subjective. Today was the very first time I tried OMM for a massage and some light SM action. 😋

I managed to secure a time slot before noon, after weeks of trying to work around my schedule. Just a heads up, you will probably need to book her two or even three days in advance. She is THAT popular. Being a non-Chinese and therefore, non-Mandarin speaker, I was nervous that she wouldn’t accept my booking. Thankfully, she is ok with it. ☺️

I asked for an hour consisting of half massage and half SM, and requested for certain kinks. Being super eager, I arrived at her location almost 30 mins early. Btw, it is in the Jalan Besar area. Luckily, she could see me slightly earlier. I followed her directions and when I got to her door, she opened it to usher me in. Damn…she was pretty, dressed in a sexy black, net stocking lingerie and stiletto heels! With a sexy body, and hair tied in a bun, I was already looking forward to the session.

After the routine shower, she directed me to the massage bed. Her strength completely surprised me…man, the massage was not devoid of strength. She attacked every inch of my back, arms and legs as she worked out knots that I knew and didn’t know existed. It left me sore in a good way. She kept asking if her strength was ok to make sure that I can take it. Finally, when she massaged my butt crack and subsequently, reached under and grabbed my genitals, I knew the fun part was coming. She whispered things in my ear, some of which I could understand and others I didn’t…how I wish I understood cos it sounded really sexy.

She then instructed me to flip over, raised my arms over my head and proceeded to tie my hands down along with my feet to the bed…woohoo! She teased me by first licking my nipples, and then handled my lil bro gently. She then attacked my
lil bro hungrily, giving me the BBBJ of my life! She also started biting it while sucking me off, which I requested. I didn’t last long…if you read my previous MRs, you know how fast I can cum. And sure enough, I shot my load in her mouth and she made sure I completed everything. But she didn’t stop there. After emptying her mouth, she came back and gave me some post orgasm torture, teasing my lil bro’s head until I experienced male squirting for the first time…I squirted 3 times! She just edged me on and on, all with encouraging words from her. Damn sexy!

After she cleaned me up, she giggled, asking me why I came so fast. I just said that she was too sexy and apologised, to which she said she should cut my dick off. (That’s another kink I requested…sadly, I couldn’t keep it in long enough to do penectomy play!) Next time…

All in all, it was one of the best experiences of my life! I have to see her again soon…

Shout out to bro hakuyo for his help! Thanks bro!
Old 17-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
spot on she recall who this bro is. not by naked eye but through convo.
Old 17-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
If you read his post, he said that he hasn't visited her yet, so he must have come to the childbirth conclusion through looking at her latest pics.

Quote:
Old 17-02-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Bro, you should experience it, it’s hard to describe
Old 18-02-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Always interesting to read your FRs
Thanks, bro…I’ll take it as a compliment! 🤣
Old 18-02-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
I’m not sure how to describe it, bro. It’s like being forced to pee!
Old 18-02-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie's first FR, pls be gentle.
Link : https://sglonelyguy19.com/kk-massage/
Name : kk
Similarity to Photo : 7
Look : 8
Estimated Age : 26
Body Type : Curvy
Kissing : Light peck
Massage : 9
Sensual : 8
HJ : 8
GFE : 7
Overall : 8
Returning? : Yes
Place : Apartment. Clean and cozy. Alone.
Looks: quite similar to her pics in slg, syt looks

Body: Petite, cute. She say she didn't put on a lot of make up, maybe that's why had GND feel, but still find her attractive.

Boobs: soft, huge, shiok to grab

Massage: good strength. Had good prostate massage too - my prostate feels a bit inflammed because because due to long hours sitting, but she says it's not swollen at all. Feel more relaxed after the session.

GFE: moans are a bit fake but adds to the mood so ok. Some hugs and pecks SN. Forgot most of my Chinese and didn't find a good convo topic so chat was quite limited.

Sensual: I was tired after hard day at work, but she patient and hardworking, gg down on cbj (had a little teeth) and performed all the different hj moves. Didn't managed to shoot my 2nd shot but left a happy man.
Old 18-02-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Tied yiyi yest

Location is quite private in the B area
Looks wise… I think more suitable for bros 40 and above. Chubby one. I sian half
Massage very strong and on point
Sensual is v good. Bj (brought own cap) v skilful can make hard comers cim.
My only gripe is her hygiene. Don’t c her shower after session. And part of the pillow has other bro dried saliva. She was taking quick dinner before I came and not sure if she rinse her mouth after that.

But her personality is good n engaging

RTM : prob save my money for an an instead when she move private condo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1