The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Think it will be another draw or loss again ....sigh
Wow !...not bad...they blew hot again last nite against Norwich ..thrashed them 4-0 ...but Norwich is really a weak team...will blow cold again when they meet a stronger team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-01-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

It's been so quiet in here for days... seems like all the fans n supporters hv deserted this beloved club... sigh... next games up will be the FA Cup n Carabao Cup replay with noisy neighbours in blue which they don't stand a chance not serious abt recruiting new players until season ends...

Old 16-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's been so quiet in here for days... seems like all the fans n supporters hv deserted this beloved club... sigh... next games up will be the FA Cup n Carabao Cup replay with noisy neighbours in blue which they don't stand a chance not serious abt recruiting new players until season ends...
do expect man u to be inconsistent until end of season, i think they will continue to be so for the next 2-3 seasons as the core group of youngsters take time to mature and ogs reinforces the squad over several transfer windows. buckle down, its a roller coaster ride

despite going thru to the fa cup 4th round, there is another injury: rashford, likely to miss the trip to pool

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Man Utd x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51135214
Old 17-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool vs Manchester United

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united
Old 19-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Pool 5 - United 0, Glazers 0, Woodywanker 0, Ole 0 and Fans 0000

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Manchester United vs Burnley

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 21-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Burnley x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51177218
Old 21-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro seems to hv got it right the last time... so I go along with lawro...our Woodward n the board n ogs seems to be still so arrogant, want to walk away from signing players they need even if their prices r high now... wait until they get relegated than they know... It will be too late then...

Old 22-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man Utd are kelong team!
Old 23-01-2020, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing 2-0 to Burnley at old Trafford? Wow

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Losing 2-0 to Burnley at old Trafford? Wow
No way Ole Solskjaer thinks Man United is close to Liverpool this season. He simply have no idea what he is doing. 30 points behind is no where near. Even Man City is no where near Liverpool.

Spending high transfer fees on Macguire, Wan-Bissaka and James and these guys may not be worth the money and don't think they deserves to wear the shirt. Best player Rashford don't cost that type of money and sadly over-played gets injured easily.

Since Solskjaer was made permanent manager in March, Manchester United have now lost more Premier League games than they have won, taking just 42 points from a possible 96. It's fewer than Wolves, Crystal Palace and Everton and it raises serious questions over their direction.

Man United needed someone like Guardiola, Klopp or clone of Sir Alex. I hate to say Man United will take longer to improve and will be mid table team for many more seasons no matter which players they bought if they don't get a good coach.

Eric Cantona was good after Sir Alex mentored him.
Roy Keane was a nobody if not Sir Alex.
Many more examples.

My Daily Star column
Old 24-01-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
No way Ole Solskjaer thinks Man United is close to Liverpool this season. He simply have no idea what he is doing. 30 points behind is no where near. Even Man City is no where near Liverpool.

Spending high transfer fees on Macguire, Wan-Bissaka and James and these guys may not be worth the money and don't think they deserves to wear the shirt. Best player Rashford don't cost that type of money and sadly over-played gets injured easily.

Since Solskjaer was made permanent manager in March, Manchester United have now lost more Premier League games than they have won, taking just 42 points from a possible 96. It's fewer than Wolves, Crystal Palace and Everton and it raises serious questions over their direction.

Man United needed someone like Guardiola, Klopp or clone of Sir Alex. I hate to say Man United will take longer to improve and will be mid table team for many more seasons no matter which players they bought if they don't get a good coach.

Eric Cantona was good after Sir Alex mentored him.
Roy Keane was a nobody if not Sir Alex.
Many more examples.
Continue losing every match lidat, they will surely be relegated to division 2 next season ... that goes w/o saying to any common sense man

Old 25-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Continue losing every match lidat, they will surely be relegated to division 2 next season ... that goes w/o saying to any common sense man
Should be Div 1...

However, there is a huge disparity in revenue between the EPL and the lower leagues. Many clubs failed to recover once relegated to the lower leagues.

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Rat Year!
May the new year bring new hope to our beloved club!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-01-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

A good results for once. .. they can do it... winning 6-0 against transmere ytd night..or is it this team is really a very weak team ??

Last edited by Rickey; 28-01-2020 at 07:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1