The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Goals Mane 49" and Firmino 85".

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 24-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Mentality GIANTS!!

That was a very hard-fought win. Don't know how we did that but long may it continue. Ugly wins don't come any uglier.
In the past, CP was the bogey team for Liverpool.

I was happy with the 3 points.

Chelsea inexperienced showed with the loss against MC.

Impressed with Leicester winning. Gap remains 8 points.

Liverpool collected 37 pts after matchday 13 similar to MC winning season of 2017/18.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 24-11-2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Chelsea inexperienced showed with the loss against MC.

Impressed with Leicester winning. Gap remains 8 points.
Think Chelsea played very well under the circumstances, especially since it was at the Etihad. Chelsea lost because unfortunately not as clinical as City. Future still looks bright for Frank and his boys.

On the Foxes, agreed. Credit to the Brodge

As for us, we march on with Napoli next
Old 24-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

No idea why we find it so hard to keep a clean sheet but it is good 3 points.
Nice to see the gap between other teams but till the final whistle is blown on match 38 I am keeping my feet on the ground.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No idea why we find it so hard to keep a clean sheet but it is good 3 points.
We actually played poorly in the 1st half. TAA had a really terrible first half. He is much better in the 2nd half. Our front three don't play as well when Ox replaced Salah. Ox is better off in the Attacking Midfielder position. Fabihno will be suspended for the next match against Brighton so I think we will see Lallana as a holding midfielder again. I suspect Robertson may not play against Napoli to prevent injury.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

I think Lp wil take another easy 3 pts on the next game

Liverpool vs Brighton on 30 Nov
Old 25-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post
I think Lp wil take another easy 3 pts on the next game

Liverpool vs Brighton on 30 Nov
Hope Marco Silva still around during merseyside derby on 4/12. Before that Everton will face Leicester this weekend.

Old 25-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope Marco Silva still around during merseyside derby on 4/12. Before that Everton will face Leicester this weekend.
I don't envy Marco Silva.
Job already on the line and 2 tough games ahead for him !
Lost the easy one so where does he stand??

Cheers
Old 26-11-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Liverpool will consider loan move for Brewster and Kelleher.

This means Jan transfer in the pipeline.

Hope Liverpool can sign players that can contribute to the squad.

Old 26-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Liverpool will consider loan move for Brewster and Kelleher.

This means Jan transfer in the pipeline.

Hope Liverpool can sign players that can contribute to the squad.
Kelleher was supposed to be the No.2 this season...... but due to the emergency signing of Adrian.... he lan lan have to wait long long liao.
Old 26-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if everyone is aware of the current 'unrest' at Napoli.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has issued fines totalling over €2.5 million to the first team squad following the internal mutiny, sources have told ESPN FC.

A disappointing sequence of results across all competitions led to De Laurentiis ordering the players to go into a week-long retreat.

Wonder how this shall play out in our match against Napoli on Wednesday?
Old 26-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Not sure if everyone is aware of the current 'unrest' at Napoli.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has issued fines totalling over €2.5 million to the first team squad following the internal mutiny, sources have told ESPN FC.

A disappointing sequence of results across all competitions led to De Laurentiis ordering the players to go into a week-long retreat.

Wonder how this shall play out in our match against Napoli on Wednesday?
Yes, I read. Hope the Napoli players come to Liverpool for holiday.

Good news Lorenzo Insigne injured and not traveling.

Asian handicap Livepool give 1.25

Old 26-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Maybe the Roma players might be scoring Own goals!!!
Wonder if the manager also got fined!!

However, manager Carlo Ancelotti said he was against the idea and the players subsequently refused, which led Napoli to issue a statement, explaining they would discipline the players.
Sources have told ESPN FC that De Laurentiis has begun legal proceedings on Monday to fine every member of the first team squad, apart from Kevin Malcuit who has been recovering from a serious knee injury, 25% of their monthly salary -- the maximum penalty allowed.
Old 27-11-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster

Here's team of year.

Busy Nov coming to end.

Old 28-11-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Goals Lovren 65"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1