The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
I see. I guess most of the wl booked by their regular will most likely do raw and non-SOP service. No wonder some regular willing to book the wl for 1-2hours. Some I heard the regular even booked the wl for 8hours. Don’t know what they really do inside the room for 8hours. Anyone can enlighten me.
Make love rest make love eat make love again sleep n more love making
Booked whole day also can lol it is 1800 package
Old 11-10-2019, 12:25 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
How can I possibly know about other bros xD Last year 1 senior samster tell me when she just came she easy to raw to build regular base. Max also say she easy if you know how. Maybe its true, but for myself it wasn't "easy". I rtf for many months with gifts and tips then can. At first can only grind outside and cum outside on her pussy. Slowly slowly then let me thrust inside longer and longer. She insist cannot cum inside. So i always shoot first splurt of cum inside and the rest outside all over her pussy or butt But if you regular enough, you would notice the tell tale signs that she takes pills. Her period always keep pushing back over the course of her stay. Her tummy always retain 1 layer of fats even though she is slim. These 2 are tell tale signs of a whore on ella.
h.
hlo brother apojaja, why u sudden Tok from YiYi to ella? I am catch no ball. Kumsiah FR brother.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
hlo brother apojaja, why u sudden Tok from YiYi to ella? I am catch no ball. Kumsiah FR brother.
Ella is a kind of contraceptive pill la bro, not talking about another person
Old 11-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wah this topic about what they do inside cropped up again. Go read this thread.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=737395

The best is you book 2-3 hours and decide what you want to do. Don’t book a new girl you tried, maybe you go to one for a few times already, ok chemistry and then book a long session. Share your experience with us ... FR
I see. Thanks. I will go and read this thread. I am surprise all the bro here actually got raw from their wl before.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
raw is not my cup of tea too. always have a sense of unease. that's why i said in my entire cheonging history of more than 10 yrs, i only did it with 2 WLs. usually its really in the heat of passion and very familiar with the WL

not sure if anyone remembers Bei-er of 1429 many yrs back. she is a gem of the gem
Bei-Er is a real gem . The one which i raw the most.

Brought her home on many occasion and was only fucking her during her stint which is not my usual practice.

She didn't know how to manage money well and now back in this trade. sigh
Old 11-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
The one with wechat name 若如初見? yes she is quite pretty and service good, strong gfe. You mean you raw her too?
she is creamy and is oolong pride and prize possession
Old 11-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Scared of raw and going to gl after reading stuff like ( below link)
and when you get to know you are not the only one who got special service from wl. Who knows some samsters still won't leave the chiong stunts even after Kenna hiv etc

Sometimes big head starts to think a lot be safe guys, I'm going to avoid raw.. and hope one day(which is very difficult) I can win over this GL scene and juicy lustful FRs by sammyboy forum bros

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=219
Old 11-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. Thanks. I will go and read this thread. I am surprise all the bro here actually got raw from their wl before.
Sad I did not, so not all.

Haha even if they give I may not dare to take
Old 11-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It had been offered to me before but I scare to try. Safety first.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Raw come naturally don’t need to ask or hint... those obvious raw sometimes even if asked also won’t get ��
Old 11-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shower them with love chances is higher. Good luck.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Shower them with love chances is higher. Good luck.
Shower them with love mean buying gift for the wl or sweet talk with them?
Old 12-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
It had been offered to me before but I scare to try. Safety first.
Bro, you must be either handsome or regular of the wl else the wl will offer you raw. This is the 1st time I heard that wl actually offer client raw. Normally is the guy that ask for raw from the wl instead. I am surprise.. Geylang got a lot of surprises waiting for us to find out.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shower them with love mean buying gift for the wl or sweet talk with them?
Rtf many times with tips. End of the day your relationship with the gals also count. May be look also play a part. I don't know. Anyway good luck.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you must be either handsome or regular of the wl else the wl will offer you raw. This is the 1st time I heard that wl actually offer client raw. Normally is the guy that ask for raw from the wl instead. I am surprise.. Geylang got a lot of surprises waiting for us to find out.
Hi bro btw I have been chionging Geylang for quite a while and just recently decided to join this forum to talk cock. I have very good relationship with a few regulars and even go outing with a few of them. But I think I should not waste too much time here as it is quite distractive. This is my last post here. Good luck. Bye.

Last edited by bruceloh; 12-10-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1