The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravebravo View Post
Jio my buddy drink Kopi on Sat and we ended up at 2058. Frequent here mainly due to familiarity and hospitality from OKT, also ample parking lots.

OKT was patient to my request to arrange some angpais. However, all not available.

I do tend to like bah cais sometimes, OKT arranged for Lulu from 2062, with big boobs. She arrived within a few minutes.

Look: 6/10
Body: Although i like abit bah, but she over my liking. Lol
Shower: BBJ
Catbath: 7/10
AR: Nil
French: Nil

Maybe is one of those days...better experiences ahead. Haha
did she grow fat again?
the last time i tried still alright bah for me...
but its true service wise she only SOP
Old 20-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Auntie Margaret generally recycles her WLs names. I predict some of the new girls will have names like JJ, KK, Jojo, Coco
Her previous big S and small S were my favourite rtf
Old 20-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Just wondering whether, with the F1 races over the weekend, GL will have more customers, i.e. those from overseas here for the race.....
Old 20-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Just wondering whether, with the F1 races over the weekend, GL will have more customers, i.e. those from overseas here for the race.....
Whether GL has more business, won’t know, but sure got more traffic blocks and jam
Old 20-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

L16H54A Bei Bei [corrected thanks to Bro FatFatt pointing out my mistake]

She's chubbier than what I normally go for (she said she gained 20kg since she arrived in SIN) but just go with the flow since I asked for her by name based on the AR with Tongue Fuck thread...

Overall very good service for shower, cat bath, AR (asked her to give extra attention for this), BBBJ and FJ. No massage after the deed, just rest and then assist shower. Especially like how she caress me with her free hand while doing all the above services, very sensual and gentle.

Sadly she's been here for almost 2 years so ORD soon, last day either October 15th or 22nd...

Last edited by Ch1k3rnM4n; 20-09-2019 at 03:26 PM.
Old 20-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1k3rnM4n View Post
L16H54A Fei Fei

She's chubbier than what I normally go for (she said she gained 20kg since she arrived in SIN) but just go with the flow since I asked for her by name based on the AR with Tongue Fuck thread...

Overall very good service for shower, cat bath, AR (asked her to give extra attention for this), BBBJ and FJ. No massage after the deed, just rest and then assist shower. Especially like how she caress me with her free hand while doing all the above services, very sensual and gentle.

Sadly she's been here for almost 2 years so ORD soon, last day either October 15th or 22nd...
Bro, you meant Bei Bei right? I thought 1654A Fei Fei left which I missed. And Fei Fei is not like you describe chubby.
Old 20-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, you meant Bei Bei right? I thought 1654A Fei Fei left which I missed. And Fei Fei is not like you describe chubby.
Doh! Thanks for the correction, Bro! I must have heard Uncle Hua wrongly. FR amended
Old 21-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
For asking a question out of curiosity, I was zapped with expletives and accused of being a pimp. Sigh.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
evolve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here, it was my first time to review GL. Then got zapped by 2 user. Sianz
Old 30-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

2040 Xiao Mi

Tried her a few weeks back after recommendation from bro Fat Fatt:

Syt from Harbin, surprisingly not so fair since from Harbin, big eyes, thick lips with dimples, 1.6m tall slim S curved physique, near full B natural perky boobs with reddish brown nips that I spent long time caressing and licking, it appears she likes to feed you her tits, perky bouncy butt, steamy routine in shower, caress your body and from behind the hard rod and balls using her nails, and lick my nips and body, all quite sensually executed, on bed similar routine, no AR, bj nicely done, she fed me her tits and I proceeded to lick and further dive down paint her luscious pussy on her fours, damn shiok looking at her expression while she moaned away hit breath against mirror, FJ she cowgal me, tight and moist pussy, good rider almost caused premature ejaculation, switched to lotus and continued licking her sensitive nips, neck, ears, only lip pecking allowed (only negative point) but not too bad coz can smell her smoky breath, switched to missionary at edge of bed pumping her deep and long strokes till she panting all over, then finally changed to final doggie position which was such a pleasure due to her perky butt, v arched and fucked her like she’s a bitch in heat... to an explosive climax.

Quite shiok fucking her cos her body v delicious
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

suddenly see birdy writing many FR

secret mission sia
Old 02-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
suddenly see birdy writing many FR

secret mission sia
Decided to just unload all FRs from party month
And move on to other targets

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2040 Xiao Mi

Tried her a few weeks back after recommendation from bro Fat Fatt:

Syt from Harbin, surprisingly not so fair since from Harbin, big eyes, thick lips with dimples, 1.6m tall slim S curved physique, near full B natural perky boobs with reddish brown nips that I spent long time caressing and licking, it appears she likes to feed you her tits, perky bouncy butt, steamy routine in shower, caress your body and from behind the hard rod and balls using her nails, and lick my nips and body, all quite sensually executed, on bed similar routine, no AR, bj nicely done, she fed me her tits and I proceeded to lick and further dive down paint her luscious pussy on her fours, damn shiok looking at her expression while she moaned away hit breath against mirror, FJ she cowgal me, tight and moist pussy, good rider almost caused premature ejaculation, switched to lotus and continued licking her sensitive nips, neck, ears, only lip pecking allowed (only negative point) but not too bad coz can smell her smoky breath, switched to missionary at edge of bed pumping her deep and long strokes till she panting all over, then finally changed to final doggie position which was such a pleasure due to her perky butt, v arched and fucked her like she’s a bitch in heat... to an explosive climax.

Quite shiok fucking her cos her body v delicious
wow nice. i never seem to see any syt in 2040 beside xiao bei. i do see a bah bah one everytime sit at the sofa, like no biz lol
Old 02-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
wow nice. i never seem to see any syt in 2040 beside xiao bei. i do see a bah bah one everytime sit at the sofa, like no biz lol
Many syt newbies to try nowadays.
1658a Jixiang, 1612 Bing Bing, WH12 Xiao Meng ...
Old 03-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mugenpowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Heard 2033 closed as boss passed on....is it closed permanently ?
what happened to the gals there ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1