The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wow ....Bro, is this Shan Shan the same WL at 1606 last August ? If she is the same person, she has evolved tremendously
She is the Shan Shan from 1856 previously.

My fav bonk at that time but many bros said she got some attitude prob.

Back then I got no prob with her.

We frenched and fxxked like long lost lovers.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Wow ....Bro, is this Shan Shan the same WL at 1606 last August ? If she is the same person, she has evolved tremendously
Bro,
Dunno leh
Last Aug I was still in my 11 month cold turkey mode
But heard from her she was transferred from 1856; been here for 1 year already

😅😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Yep that’s what she told me
I’m aspiring to evolve my top 5 list too
To a list comprising of gals who DFK me during passionate lovemaking

😊
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Two thumbs up, Bro
Old 04-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yeah
Very GFE.
After the deed, I laid face up; she leaned sideways against me while hooking her arm around my arm and pecking my face

Sheer bliss

😉
she said I am fat old and ugly with floppy Joe

but I like her so LL...she is really very nice to fuck
Old 04-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Tried yaya 2047 after seeing bro apo and bro dpower's recommendation.

Looks: 8/10 The cutish kind of chio. Wont think that she's a whore if you saw her on the streets. I would say among the top 5 pretty WL for me atm.

Body: 7/10. Thin, tight with smooth milky skin. But small boobs. Skip for big boobs lovers.

Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, bubbly and eager to please. Break ice easily.

Frenching: 9/10 She is the kind who is not afraid of having her tongue inside your mouth but will resist if you try to put your tongue in hers.

Catbath/AR: -/10 Did not provide on her own, I also never request. Will request on my RTF.

Bbbj: 6/10 Short. Need to learn to use her tongue and saliva more. Occasional teething.

Painting: 9/10. Willing to let you lick her pussy as much as you want. Gets very wet if you do it right.

Fj: 7/10 Poor rider. No stamina. But naturally wet no need lube. Accomodating to any position that dont requires her to move much. Not sure if lazy or tired already. Tried her late.

Overall 8/10. Will rtf. I wanted to try her ever since i first saw her after a session with her housemate but she always busy. Then saw positive recommendation from 2 bros, decided to Q. Worth the wait. Am surprised how busy she is despite the lack of FRs on her.
Bro, glad that u enjoyed her session.

She allowed bonkers' tongues into her mouth but just being selective.

Presently, she was the only one working at her house as her housemates are either in code red or sick.

This late afternoon she went for medical treatment for her sore cunt. So because of your session ah ? Lol
Old 04-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep that’s what she told me
I’m aspiring to evolve my top 5 list too
To a list comprising of gals who DFK me during passionate lovemaking

��
Shan Shan has indeed evolved from a caterpillar to a butterfly ... during the first few weeks upon her debut, she has tonnes of restrictions. Based on my intel certain regulars of her had advised her to change her attitude and to adapt if she wanna stay longer to earn good $$$ b4 she RTC. Looks like she has changed for the better. Good for her ... if she doesn’t she would lose up as competition is rather stiff in 1606.

BTW May is good looking but during her first few weeks, her service is very average. Maybe now she has improved a great deal.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-04-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Yes, very nice to fuck, though she has some fats on her tummy.

Too bad, we had some arguments and i deleted her contact last Sep, after about 7 or 8 sessions.
好马不吃回头草,so i move on to try other gems. No regrets as lots of happy hours with others, esp some of the gems recommended by u, General, haha.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Shan Shan has indeed evolved from a caterpillar to a butterfly ... during the first few weeks upon her debut, she has tonnes of restrictions. Based on my intel certain regulars of her had advised her to change her attitude and to adapt if she wanna stay longer to earn good $$$ b4 she RTC. Looks like she has changed for the better. Good for her ... if she doesn’t she would lose up as competition is rather stiff in 1606.

BTW May is good looking but during her first few weeks, her is very average. Maybe now she has improved a great deal.
Realized competition indeed very stiff in 1606 cos I’ve not been there to try their gals since I came back from self imposed cold turkey.

May looks pretty; but yet to see FR on her; not sure abt her boobs size as well
Guai Guai looks delicious too.

Yet to see Bai Yang and Tong Tong though.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

You are too modest bro!
You are one of the esteemed gurus in GLand.
Sure is the opposite of what you’d described in order to keep the gals’ juices flowing- wet and slippery and Happy gals.

😉
Old 04-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

BTW May is good looking but during her first few weeks, her is very average. Maybe now she has improved a great deal.
I tried May (1606) on 30 Mar 2019. She was pretty and made me feel like bonking neighbour's Uni girl. 1.60m weighing 40 kg. No frenching, but occasional lip pecking. I net thrust her 27 mins and that was almost her limit, an enjoyable bonk, lol
Old 04-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried May (1606) on 30 Mar 2019. She was pretty and made me feel like bonking neighbour's Uni girl. 1.60m weighing 40 kg. No frenching, but occasional lip pecking. I net thrust her 27 mins and that was almost her limit, an enjoyable bonk, lol
Bro
Does she have min B boobs?
Old 04-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are too modest bro!
You are one of the esteemed gurus in GLand.
Sure is the opposite of what you’d described in order to keep the gals’ juices flowing- wet and slippery and Happy gals.

😉
Agreed, lol
Old 04-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
Does she have min B boobs?
Let me recall hard, my hp record never covered this item .....shiong ah .....
Old 04-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me recall hard, my hp record never covered this item .....shiong ah .....
Bro, u only bonked on 30 mar 2019 wor. 😜
Anyway I guesstimate she shld be A cups cos shes very slim; further affirmed by your FR which indicated 40kg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1