The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Have I met you? Dun call me uncle I be ashamed to have such relative wahaaaa retired man pretend to be young calling ppl uncle out of respect or no respect ??? Jus trying mascerade his real identity until moderators been removing your account every now and then deleted all your past postings so yr words carry any weigh ??? Wahaaa moron talking to his own shadows...
Dun be thick skin lah, Uncle!! If I called you Uncle that does not mean I respect or treat you as a relative. Alamak, your IQ so damn low, can't you tell I am passing a sarcastic remarks???! Oops, actually your age is an Uncle, almost 50 years old, if not Uncle is Ah Pek arh?? Wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

How and what you talk here can tell if you are mature or a guy with low IQ. Unfortunately u are not both. U are not only immature but also a man of damn fucking low IQ!! So whether my words carry weight does not really matter. Only people of certain high IQ know where I am coming from. I dun need to spell up so clearly! Wahahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 20-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
monsterverylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 1606 meow meow
went to this house n ask 4 small size girl. saw this girl with very cute face so decide 2 try her.
Look: 7.5 cute
boobs:A
Frenching:no
Bbbj:7
Fj:8
Attudite:very friendy 8
Rtf:sure
She dance also n allow many position, will be my top 5.
bro into pretty giri must try. Okt very frendy n room look very new.
First time writing try my best,hope bro like it n up my point
Old 21-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

毛猴去踔你老的八月十五!
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 21-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterverylong View Post
FR 1606 meow meow
went to this house n ask 4 small size girl. saw this girl with very cute face so decide 2 try her.
Look: 7.5 cute
boobs:A
Frenching:no
Bbbj:7
Fj:8
Attudite:very friendy 8
Rtf:sure
She dance also n allow many position, will be my top 5.
bro into pretty giri must try. Okt very frendy n room look very new.
First time writing try my best,hope bro like it n up my point
Bro I suppose u mean miao miao. New gal from previous batch. Yes rooms jst renovated. Sad there goes the bird room.
Nevertheless I too like the new room.
Old 21-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
Bro I suppose u mean miao miao. New gal from previous batch. Yes rooms jst renovated. Sad there goes the bird room.
Nevertheless I too like the new room.
Bro but glass planel shower point more kinky mah...hee hee
Old 22-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Who has a black mole near her shoulder? I can't remember this syt that i call the other day
Old 22-10-2011, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yup yup...
Old 22-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes more steamy
Old 23-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was feeling horny today , decided to try out Sophie from
Bro Pussylicker but was replied with " 今天约会已满,谢谢" which means slot fully booked for the day, nvm as I was in cityhall already , one way to outram which is to sophie but she is not free so I go the other direction to aljunnied geylang.
I reached geylang in a jiffy, then went to many houses , okt say 150 or 80 for half an hour.150 too steep for me and 80 for half and hour was too quick. Finally I reached lorong 14, I think is 51 mask if not wrong , okt says last time they are from lorong 28.
I went in was quoted 100 for 45 mins , I took it as tired of roaming already .inside the tank there is only 1 cat150 so I had to wait for okt to call my girl for me .
Was offered tea or water in e meantime while waiting , I asked for water.
After waiting for around 10 mins watching the news at channel 8 my girl finally arrived.
First look gives me impression of a sexy slutty pretty well skilled prc. She was wearing red dress revealing half boobs, 放半粒.
Ok fast hand fast leg we proceeded to the room.
Very nice decorated room with cute cartoon with bikini in the glass door of the bathroom and nice round beds with mirrors all around the room.
Action kick start when she starts to stripped me. Her name is fang fang. After which she stripped herself ,after plucking off her pink bra, two b cup breasts were staring at me, or A + rather , not too big but a handful for me already. And they are real.
We proceeded to the bathroom after FF switch off the aircon as she says later ll b cold after the bath, very thoughtful!! 
Next she soap me in the bathroom , clean my gpmg gun and started to boobs massage my back and front,all the while my gpmg is standing at full alert.
Next we dried up and proceeded to the bed , nice hard bed .. FF ask me to lie down and started her catbath, attack my nipples and side tummy and cannon balls and gpmg, while I helped myself to her smooth skin and boobs and tried to rub a bit on the outside on her pussy, she got big clit and labia. Then she told me "不可以插手指进去"  which means cannot finger her , then I say just rub outside only.. I carried on rubbing without resistence from her , can feel her pussy getting wet already.
Next she bbbj me again and we r ready got the FJ, which I called the finale.
She ask me on top or she on top? I requested for her to be on top first. She obliged and put on helmet on my gpmg and mounted slowly my gpmg into her barrel.
Woot!! Barrel is tight and wet ,piak piak piak...she rode ,after a
While maybe she tired she say
Ask me to go on top.I obliged too.
Lay her down and stuff my gpmg into her barrel , in out in out... Then the urge to cum is here , I tahan dunwan so fast finish,I stopped pumping her and stayed inside,but she squeezeed her cb muscle, I feel one drop of cum escaped my gpmg,sua I pumped her again and released e rest of my cum into her.she also shag I also shag.
Next is sop , we tok cock sing
Song, found out she is only 23 and I am older than her just a bit. Consider is my junior, very shoik like having sex with 学妹, which means female classmate.
Overall I feel is money well spent .good service,
Nice gal,
After which we dressed up and she told me I am her last customer of the day and ask me to come again. 
Bid her goodbye and was offered a 100 plus by okt.
Came out of the house a sextisfied man and I proceeded home.
End of FR.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
Yup yup...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Yes more steamy
Very nice to watch her washing her pussy after the deed while you are lying there puffing away huh...so damn power huh...
Old 23-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

JIA JIA
homebase - 1610
looks - 7.5 syt. big eyes
body - B cup. very fair
service - not much action in bathrm. on bed, she gave a long bbbj, i wonder how long she will continue with it if i didn't stop her as i almost cum, so told her proceed to fj
french - don't allow, not even kiss on lips
fj - sop , accomodating to different styles i wanted with fake moaning

""WL Name - Duo Duo
Home Base - L16W19
Misc Info - She was working in various entertainment & service trades before her stint in GL
Looks - 7.5/10"

This one I tried, worthy of 7.5 looks. her frenching is gd, considering that how many WL willing to french? so its a plus point. the rest of svc sop but still good enough. her bbbj if more stimulating will be better
Old 23-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
""WL Name - Duo Duo
Home Base - L16W19
Misc Info - She was working in various entertainment & service trades before her stint in GL
Looks - 7.5/10"

This one I tried, worthy of 7.5 looks. her frenching is gd, considering that how many WL willing to french? so its a plus point. the rest of svc sop but still good enough. her bbbj if more stimulating will be better
She is on my next hitlist.. got it from bro MP, she has nice fleshy butt.. I really luv a phat piece of ass..

Is she a hot property at this point? Wuts a good timing in your opinion for weekday nights?
Old 24-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
denden0412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR L16WH12 Shuang Shuang

Still Saturday afternoon, made my 2nd trip to GL. This time i decided to tyr Yi Tiao Long, see if sth different.

Name: Shuang Shuang

Height: 1.58m barefoot.

Looks: 9/10. Actually her eyes looks the most beautiful, i'v totally lost when she looked at me and sucked my didi.

Boobs: 7/10. 34a, modidied but still soft. Cute small nipples.

Soppy massage: 7.5/10, so so.

Cat bath: 8/10, good, especially on my back.

Frenching: we kissed each other but not french type.

Blowjob: 7.5/10, good, this is my first time try ice, used to be cold water. No hot water so cannot say BingHuoLiangChongTian.

Fuckjob: 8/10, good. GFE experience. She ride on me first, then we changed to traditional till done.
Attitude: 8.5/10. Good, really like a girlfrend.

RTF: definitly will come back for her.
Old 25-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Decided on a whim to check out the 'new' 1431, so got myself there and let Boon introduce a girl after giving him some specs.

Michelle arrived soon after - not quite what I specced, but attractive enough face and I didn't want to wait any longer so I went with it.

Michelle is originally from Hunan, but does not live there at the moment. She spent 6 months working in a KTV somewhere in China, before coming to Sg. She has a roundish face with cheery eyes and nicely proportional lips. Figure is ever-so-slightly meaty, with what look like B-cuppers. She's a chatty girl and said she initially was not used to stripping and getting straight to action upon getting into the room... and this was the cause of her getting scolded for overrunning the clock as she spent like 30mins chatting with a customer... She has since learnt to watch the clock a little more, though she still likes to chat a bit and get comfy with the customer before action starts....

Service-wise, nothing much to shout about - quite SOP so I won't go into too much detail. Not much of a catbath, decent BJ and FJ in missionary only. At least the expression on her face was good enough to stir the loins, so it wasn't like I had to force myself to cum. I suspect she's one of those girls who needs a couple of sessions to open up and the lovemaking will get better. If you like her kinda looks, it might be worth investing a few sessions. Me - I like variety too much these days. But I clicked with her enough to keep her on the reserve list as I genuinely enjoyed the session, though not in the traditional 'action' sense.

Name: Michelle
Origin: Hunan
Homebase: 1619
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (I like tall and slim - she's average height and average build)
BJ: 7/10
AR: None
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Reserve list

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Decided on a whim to check out the 'new' 1431, so got myself there and let Boon introduce a girl after giving him some specs.

Michelle arrived soon after - not quite what I specced, but attractive enough face and I didn't want to wait any longer so I went with it.

Michelle is originally from Hunan, but does not live there at the moment. She spent 6 months working in a KTV somewhere in China, before coming to Sg. She has a roundish face with cheery eyes and nicely proportional lips. Figure is ever-so-slightly meaty, with what look like B-cuppers. She's a chatty girl and said she initially was not used to stripping and getting straight to action upon getting into the room... and this was the cause of her getting scolded for overrunning the clock as she spent like 30mins chatting with a customer... She has since learnt to watch the clock a little more, though she still likes to chat a bit and get comfy with the customer before action starts....

Service-wise, nothing much to shout about - quite SOP so I won't go into too much detail. Not much of a catbath, decent BJ and FJ in missionary only. At least the expression on her face was good enough to stir the loins, so it wasn't like I had to force myself to cum. I suspect she's one of those girls who needs a couple of sessions to open up and the lovemaking will get better. If you like her kinda looks, it might be worth investing a few sessions. Me - I like variety too much these days. But I clicked with her enough to keep her on the reserve list as I genuinely enjoyed the session, though not in the traditional 'action' sense.

Name: Michelle
Origin: Hunan
Homebase: 1619
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (I like tall and slim - she's average height and average build)
BJ: 7/10
AR: None
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Reserve list

was at 1431 last week and while my gal was signing out of the log book, she saw michelle's name on it.. and she told me that michelle is quite pretty.. issit really true???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1