The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 29-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Got ah.
some FLs do cosplay mah. can ask them wear JC uniform plus tied pony tail
They can only cosplay minimally. But not providing good roleplay.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Want role play then have to find real JC girls.
there was 1 real 18 year old FL recently. but MIA liao. even OKT also gone.
her name was Angel or something. checked her IC, confirmed 18. birthday was in May 2000 and i booked her Aug or Sept 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
They can only cosplay minimally. But not providing good roleplay.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
her name was Angel or something. checked her IC, confirmed 18. birthday was in May 2000 and i booked her Aug or Sept 18.
Hot? How was the sexy time?
Old 30-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad. 18 years old. shy but obedient.
willing to do whatever you ask.
body wise. you saw the photos of the advert so you should know it's tight and nubile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hot? How was the sexy time?
Old 30-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow awesome, was it in the forum? I might have missed it 'cos too busy
Old 30-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

no more. OKT also no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Wow awesome, was it in the forum? I might have missed it 'cos too busy
Old 31-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Won some money on the soccer last night...
Am going to go for the tv actress under Her Kingdom.
Can anyone PM me on who should try? Only got budget for one of them not both.
Gwen or Jaslyn?

Or if better any lobang to tap Paige Chua?
Old 31-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gwen or Jaslyn?

Share lobang on Soccer next time LOL
Old 31-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Gwen or Jaslyn?

Might as well do charity. Buy food for our poor elderly. Like tat maybe u got more luck in future to win more lol

Seriously even if u have money u won’t get Paige Chua this kinda quality. Cos even if she into such also offered in niche mkt, won’t be anyone

So back to which of the 2. Maybe to try out first, wise to go for the lower price first
Old 31-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

bro since you started.
if good quality available here? lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Might as well do charity. Buy food for our poor elderly. Like tat maybe u got more luck in future to win more lol

Seriously even if u have money u won’t get Paige Chua this kinda quality. Cos even if she into such also offered in niche mkt, won’t be anyone

So back to which of the 2. Maybe to try out first, wise to go for the lower price first
Old 31-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Share lobang on Soccer next time LOL
One $5 on exact score, eg. 4-3, 5-2, 3-3, 5-4, can only get at most $1K. AOS definitely cannot get u $1K. And plus minusing ur soccer losses. And u have to stagger over several scores and goals as insurance. U can bet $1 if u have online acc. Cristiano Ronaldo went to Juventus, but got many goals? Ruben Neves from Wolverhampton won 2-1 against Liverpool bec of the long range shot. Got ball curling shot or not, can u advise? Mbappe coming to ManU, got more goals or not? It's not easy to play, u also have to do ur homework and it's very time consuming tracking the scores and matches.

Japanese League u can try, many goals. I not playing this as the money risk is too high, very time consuming and the returns very low.

$1.6K and $3K for the FLs? How much u bet on sia? $100 or $1K bet? Got ppl lose $10k or more betting on soccer bets, and it's very difficult to recover back.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Bro you over analysed.
maybe he bet private? hiong hiong lai?!
Last time can still use what XSB to analyse historical ball plates and scores and estimate the odds for next round. how much chances for A against B. and whether odds ok or not. I used to do it. and won abit.
now what? all kayu matches.

Dont talk about SG Pools odds. those are nonsense. But then again, i remember a bro of mine in mid 2000s hammer $50 on 7-8-9 total score for MU against another strong team. i forgot which team and he hit jackpot! but only once and i laughed at him that time.

hey bro this is about FLs not about soccer betting!
play ToTo! system 7 quick pick. lucky can get group 2 also good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
One $5 on exact score, eg. 4-3, 5-2, 3-3, 5-4, can only get at most $1K. AOS definitely cannot get u $1K. And plus minusing ur soccer losses. And u have to stagger over several scores and goals as insurance. U can bet $1 if u have online acc. Cristiano Ronaldo went to Juventus, but got many goals? Ruben Neves from Wolverhampton won 2-1 against Liverpool bec of the long range shot. Got ball curling shot or not, can u advise? Mbappe coming to ManU, got more goals or not? It's not easy to play, u also have to do ur homework and it's very time consuming tracking the scores and matches.

Japanese League u can try, many goals. I not playing this as the money risk is too high, very time consuming and the returns very low.

$1.6K and $3K for the FLs? How much u bet on sia? $100 or $1K bet? Got ppl lose $10k or more betting on soccer bets, and it's very difficult to recover back.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AngelinaJoli (spiderwoman)?,
Vaune OK, but need to check svc first bec she doesn't allow painting
Carrie sun?

Very sienz with QuickPick Toto. Need to choose correct outlet. Die in a coffin also cannot strike. Never even smell minimum $10 Toto winnings at all. Dun have high hopes better and dun bother to count the eggs first.

Last edited by Pictionary; 01-02-2019 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Then system roll bro. $44.
the 9m draw, i system roll got $575.
ok la. got back some money lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
AngelinaJoli (spiderwoman)?,
Vaune OK, but need to check svc first bec she doesn't allow painting
Carrie sun?

Very sienz with QuickPick Toto. Need to choose correct outlet. Die in a coffin also cannot strike. Never even smell minimum $10 Toto winnings at all. Dun have high hopes better and dun bother to count the eggs first.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Haha.. I play SG pools la.. too chicken to bet outside bookie. I wanna win must win legally. I scared govt take my ‘hard-earn’ winnings.

Aniways FYI I played a multi bet Newcastle +1.5, Burnley +1.5, Leicester +1.5 and wolves -1.5.
$1 bet payout $27.81.

Yeah AngelinaJoli and Carissa are the best I have tried in the forum currently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1