The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
BTW... if anyone want the contact for Khan ... please PM me... but only have the contact no. ... everthing else is in Korean... and warning... they only speak a little english ...
power FR u have in seoul....
get it from u when I going
Old 25-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
power FR u have in seoul....
get it from u when I going
Haha... no problem bro... try and tackle the 2 mummy lah... damn chio and speak english ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Haha... no problem bro... try and tackle the 2 mummy lah... damn chio and speak english ...
when u heading ?me can plan ahead ....
Old 31-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
devil069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

To all bros in Seoul.

I will be in Seoul ard 12sept to 18sept. Any bros ard to party or any recommendations? I will be staying in Hilton Hotel near NamDaMoon. Cheers
Old 01-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
when u heading ?me can plan ahead ....
Haha... next time my meeting with Koreans ... they say wanna meet up in China worr... GZ... means CP lorr.. hehehe

Old 06-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Korea is fun indeed. Juz returned from a recent trip to seoul. the M.O. is exactly as what the other bros described. i had my customer bringing me around and the Korean hospitality is that they pay for all entertainment.

the KTV has a fixed 2 hour timing and the gals will end it with a BBBJ within 2 songs. If you come just as the songs ends than you are the winner.

The massage joints are excellent! i have not seen chio bus of the quality... really like the korean drama type. i kenna one that is 1.7m and has the facial features of HK singer/actress vivian chow. the service also great as you get a face mask while lounging in the jacuzzi bath tub. than you also get the warm liquid body rub... shiok. all my years of chionging in BKK bath houses dun even compare to the standard i get in seoul.

One thing to add is that the prices in korea not cheap. i know my customer paid 180k won for a 2 hour massage which is 1 hour action and 1 hour real massage by visually handicapped ppl. i find korea is a nice place to chiong but only if locals bring you around. the apu-jeong area has a high end shopping area called galleria and you can see lots of mouth watering chio bus.

my 2 satangs worth of fun in seoul.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hkdc is Cool - loads of Potential

no chance to try anything in Seoul after 5 times there. But the last time in July was wonderful. My Korean business partner put me up at a motel in Bundang area. We went to the Karaoke at the basement of motel after dinner. The mamasan brought in some gals and choose one for me. I was not prepare for action that night because I arrived Korea the same morning and I was very tire. After a few bottles of whisky, songs and dancing, we decided to call it a night. Then only my business partner told the gal to go to my room with me. I thought of refuse but the Korean insisted. Back to the room, as usual, undress, bath together, bj, licking, fj and unloaded. The sensation was wonderful but I can't remember the look of the gal because I was too drunk. Sorry, I do not know the cost becasue my Korean partner paid but I think it must be very expensive. I really look forward to try 588 or massage in Seoul on my next visit.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I may be in Seoul during the end of Sep / Oct Period. Anyone going there let me know
Old 09-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yandao26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was on business trip for 3 days in Seoul..and today is my last nite in Seoul with no ladies besides as i am "spent" for the past 2 days...Well, the stories goes....Pardon me as this is my 1st FR...

Well, Everything is going on fine for business etc... except for language...cnt communicate with the koreans well..even with body language also cnt expressed out myself properly.....I met up with my business clients and they told me they will bring me and introduce Seoul nite life...I said ok......

On the 1st day,i reached my hotel at 8pm and my customers came and meet me and they brought me to KTV joint ..Damm...it was an eye opener...GERS will simply tooooo fantastic..the mummy brought all models-like gers into the room and my customers ask me to choose..Well, its is my 1st time to go such places with my customers..So a bit shy..But anyway, just pick one and WOW.....The moment the other gers went out of the room...My ger's clothes head for the floor.... .... I got a University student working part time...Luckily my ger speaks a litle english....Everything is normal then with some Strip Dancing, TCSS , rubba here and there. Then came the show, suddenly she just unzip my pants, grab my dick and BBBJ me on the spot without informing me as i am quite high on the drinks....I was like my blood suddenly rush to my head.My Customers were just screaming and cheering for me...Good Suction power .....and after abt 10 mins, i cum onto her body...then she clean me and herself up....and i thought everything is over....

After resting for a while, one of the gers who is sitting with my customers came up to me and let me smell her pussy....I was huh...thinking not again...but dun noe why, my brother always cnt think properly and salute to her...then she oso take the chance and give me another "Mind Blowing" BBBJ..I looked at my customers and he said she wanted to taste a foriegner so he give her permission to do so.....I look at him with 2 wide eyes and he told me: "Pls Enjoy".....After some time, I cum for the second time without looking at the time as i am busy enjoying rubba my 1st ger oso....it was like a threesome without sex......A while later,the mummy came in and ask whether we enjoy ourselves...i said with a faint "yes".....Then the bill came.......abt 800k won. ..My customer still ask" DO you still wan Some More?".before he cleared the bill....I was like .....I told them i have not take a rest since i reached Seoul in the evening....They then brought me back to rest....

We arranged the timing for the next morning with my presentation at their office.........and i went back to my room alone tired but smiling...

I will continued my 2nd day conquest tmr as i need some zzzzz to catch an early flight to China - Zhong Shan....with some more conquests....this time round is not business...just went there to visit a frd...
Old 09-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
Korea is fun indeed. Juz returned from a recent trip to seoul. the M.O. is exactly as what the other bros described. i had my customer bringing me around and the Korean hospitality is that they pay for all entertainment.

the KTV has a fixed 2 hour timing and the gals will end it with a BBBJ within 2 songs. If you come just as the songs ends than you are the winner.

The massage joints are excellent! i have not seen chio bus of the quality... really like the korean drama type. i kenna one that is 1.7m and has the facial features of HK singer/actress vivian chow. the service also great as you get a face mask while lounging in the jacuzzi bath tub. than you also get the warm liquid body rub... shiok. all my years of chionging in BKK bath houses dun even compare to the standard i get in seoul.

One thing to add is that the prices in korea not cheap. i know my customer paid 180k won for a 2 hour massage which is 1 hour action and 1 hour real massage by visually handicapped ppl. i find korea is a nice place to chiong but only if locals bring you around. the apu-jeong area has a high end shopping area called galleria and you can see lots of mouth watering chio bus.

my 2 satangs worth of fun in seoul.
Yeah... nice FR and experience... matches my experiences quite well... heheh... I would like to RTF Seoul... but the prices scare me...

Old 10-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boogiewoogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, will be in Seoul tomorrow, any good recommendations? Was in Seoul the some months back and tried this massage place called Mirage in Gangnam. Ultimate, girl like actress/model. Problem is language. So depends on luck, actually very good luck. Thinking of trying my skills @ JJ this time round. Look out for FR.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

yandao26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree, Language is a problem. It is best to have a local with you and treatment will be different.What i have toured in korea is that, it seems to me that gers have nice figures and seldom you will find "fleshy gers" on the streets.

My 2nd FR is from a ger pick up in JJ.

Was with my customers on thursday and the crowd was abt 60%-70% crwoded and they managed to chat up with some gers over there and they have also invited some ger-frds of their own to JJ. Managed to chat up with all the gers using very simple english and translation from my customers but this ger managed to get my attention and she is call Sharon Kim.She is 27 and working as a secretary in a consulting firm and a frd of my customer and one thing that is good is that --She studied English during her uni days... . Usual chatting, drinking and dancing with some touching with her and my customer noticed that i am interested in her. My customer then told me that he ask Sharon boss to give her a day off the next day.I got the hint and i procced to be more "aggresive" in my conversation with her. She seems to get some hints and she did not reject mi at all. We still played along in our conversation, at this time, i am not really confident that i can bed her.

After a few hrs at JJ, we decided to head for home as it is still another working day for some of my customers frdz. I then acting to be a bit high on alcohol, requested her to send me back to hotel and she quickly agreed. I was really happy. During the cab ride, i lay on her shoulder and she gently stroke my face, GF feeling, I was like getting more confident.

Upon reaching the hotel, we went up to our room and i just laid on the bed acting drunk.She took off my shoes and put a towel on my forehead. Then she told me she has to work and will be going home. I then wake up immediately and told her that i need somebody to be with tonite and she hesitate for while and then say "What do i see in her"? I then came up with some excuses and told her i like her eyes, hair, skin, body etc...and after some persuadsion, she agreed. We went to bath together and we scrub our bodies till clean clean...Then we proceed to the bed and then everything was slow with BGR Feeling but SOP.

After the 1st shot, She asked me whether i am really drunk just now and i told her i am not.She told me she look through my trick as i am not a good actor but a nice man in bed. We rested and TCSS...and have a good laugh over some dirty jokes....then we proceed to Round 2 with me looking at her eyes..This time round was a bit longer as i am still quite numb from the 1st round. We both enjoyed ourselves very much and she has those nice but shy ger moans, this time round i came and shot on her tummy.We clean up and hugged each other to zzzzz...

We were interupted by her phone informing her that she need not go to work today as she have been granted a day off. She was very puzzle looking at me and i told her i actually have everything arranged. She did not get angry but was a bit upset that she does not wan her boss to know that such things happen.I then apologised to her and give her a nice pat and then kissed her on her lips and then go for Round 3.

After the session 3, we headed for bf and she asked what is our r/s and i told her we are frdzzz..she seems a bit sad on the reply.I was "oh sit"....we went silence during our bf...She then told me she need to go home as she is not feeling well. i offered to accompany her to the clinic by cab but she did not wan to.. then no choice paid for her cab fare home and then headed to my customer's company.My customers ask if i enjoy myself last nite, and i told them "yes" but i told them that i might have hurt the ger feeling but my customers told me that not to feel guilty abt the incident and everything can be resolved easily. He then phoned her boss and they speak in korean which i dun understand.

Then later in the afternoon, i received her call and came to get to know from her is that she got a pay raise and i believe that my customers have told her boss to resolve this issue. Then i told her to take good care of herself and will keep in contact with me. she said ok and tell me to come back to seoul if i can.

Then i told my customers that we would go ahead with our projects and then i would have more chances to visit seoul very soon.

Sorry for the long story. but this is wht my Seoul romance have came about.

dear bros, Try finding such romance in seoul and who knows ur story might be better than mine.....kekekee if not go back to massage joints,disco,pubs to find FLs..... But very impt, Go with the locals....

That for now ......
Old 02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
keigo is Cool - loads of Potential
any fun place in seoul?

hey guys, anyone been to seoul? Any recommendation?
Old 02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

donburi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any fun place in seoul?

Bro u r really lucky, I just partied in Seoul last nite...what perfect timing!

I went to this place called JJ Mahoney in Hyatt Hotel, recommended by my senior colleague. At first the name was kinda turn-off, so I kept my expectation low.

Took a cab there, and I reached within 10 minutes fr my hotel. It was a Sat nite and saw there were many people. Had to pass thru an open kitchen where u see chefs making pasta and pizza.

There are 2 sections; Live Band and DJ

Live band was called Human Traffic and they were pretty good, playing mostly rock songs fr recent bands like Killers, and stuff.

There were tons of girls, and most of them were dressed to killed. All look very pretty and made up, nice figures and porcelain skin. I can safely say there were few ugly girls.

Although they look 'dao' but just smile and try to make contact. Their English are broken but they are actually quite friendly. Even better when they had a few drinks.

Drinks are expensive, so we stuck to draft beers throughout the night. Alot of them drank Corona, which puzzled me.

You can say it is a pick-up joint, but only if u dare. Don't mind the language, just do it!

It is different fr Sin clubs in a few ways, the ratio of girls seem to be more than guys. Girls are friendlier, pretty and more game. I dun see no drunk puking. If u are not in the mood for picking up, just hanging around is a feast for the eyes!

Well I am going there again on Fri, so will be hoping for more....
Old 03-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
keigo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: any fun place in seoul?

Hey, nice! So roughly how much you spend there? Maybe i can go there too! But i thought the gals here are more into white guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1