The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After reading many FRs, trusted a few legit ones and went for Bentley(Silkstockings) at 23:30hrs last night.
Anyway not my first time with SS and girls are legit.
Never fails me so far. My 5/5 bonk accumulated next shall me freeeee

She's better looking then video and pics and moves really well.

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and Slutty looks for sure. Office look like those wild secretary type that hides under the desk and giving u a blow. Those moves and slutty smile and eyes are killing machine)
Body: 9/10 (For her age to maintain this kind of almost perfect figure was fantastic)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced but soft. Very good. And loves to be played with)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Sibei hardworking. Lost of slurping like AV style. Whole balls almost ganna swallowed. Will look at you and wants u to enjoy and moans for her lol)
Frenching: 10/10 (French lovers gather. She's all out to be happy. Not just to make you happy but enjoys herself as well)
Painting: 10/10 (Gets wet easily done it in 69 loves to be painted)
FJ: 10/10 (Fucking good. After 2shots go all weak. No joke. Old man cannot handle)
GFE: 10/10 (English speaking can TCSS. Really good. Moans well as well)

Thanks Bro Silk for the great bonk once again.
Location is new to me first time there parking right below.
Very quiet and descreet location.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 05-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
BloodLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

TRL Minami

5th July, 5pm

Room: Clean and nice; shared toilet
Looks: Quite pretty. 10% discount from pic; Thai tan
Body: Slim and petite
Boobs: Not for boobs lover
Catbath: 8/10, she keeps the action going, with licking and HJ
French: Not much
Fingering: No, but allows caressing from outside
GFE: 8/10, sweet and very service oriented
Communication: fluent in English, okay with chatting
BJ: 8.5/10, the best part in the session imo, she is very good at this, hard and fast.
FJ: 8/10, wet and quite tight, moans a lot
Old 05-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Writing this after getting RAPED by Natasa of Exclusive.

So first 2 shots she blew me until I came but not CIM. Seeing my dick was still hard after that she offered me a third so I used that to pump her in missionary. Surround sound man. Showered , tipped her $20 and left fully satisfied!
Offered you 3rd shot some more. This is rare
Old 05-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FreakyFrenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR

Date : 05.07.19

Booked Tammy from T003.

Really awesome lady. Girl Next Door type.

Opted for 90min/2shots

Looks: 9/10 (Pics provided was accurate)
Body : 10/10 Hour glass body really. I like my girls small(shes 1.5+m)
Boobs : D cup (enhanced a bit hard)

Showered Together before starting.

BBBJ : 10/10 suction and tongue movement was on point. Wet and Sloppy . Very hard working.

CIM: Shot all 3 in mouth. Yup 3. She gave an extra shot.

French : Lots of tongue action going on. Absolutely loved this.
Frenched till lil bro wake up for 2nd round

Pussy: Tight. Can really feel the squeeze.

69/Painting : 8/10.
GFE: 9/10 Laid beside me . Make out while talking.
RTF: Confirm will return.

Dont know about other bros but this girl is really my type.

Heard shes not gonna be in SG for long . So bros who wanna try gotta hurry up.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

nk8210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for NUTTY from Mansion.

Place a booking with Mansion. Response was fast and well coordinated (u guys will understand when u have to loiter near the hotel for ages becos the girl was double booked)

Nutty
- same as photo. Every stable will pitu the photos a bit but at least the girl is real
- boobs (B natural)
- figure (very slim waist and perky ass)
- bbbj (yes! Looks at you as she blow. Long and wet till I have to stop her overwise it's going to be CIM. She does DT.
- position (very accommodating but I regret not doing doggy. I was too focus on her "song" expression but that I decided to finish both in missionary.
- gff (100%. Helps to undress, shower together and even good bye kiss like a gf
- BONUS!! (she can do authente Thai massage. Had a good cracking of my whole back. Its so great that I nap off for a while &#128522

- RTF (defintiely yes.i tip her well for the extra effort she put in)

Last edited by nk8210; 11-07-2019 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

AlwaysProbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Rollypolly123’s Oil this afternoon: https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...7#post18912307

My FR as follows:

Location was fantastic. 5 star hotel. Had been at same location for seminar 2 weeks earlier - now arrived for more nefarious purposes. Arrived early but pleased to say response from OKT was prompt.

At first, Oil appeared shy and demure but once we were in the confines of the room, her true self came to being. Oil is a passionate kisser and we soon stripped each other of our clothing and before long, locked ourselves into 69 and throbbing and heaving in pleasure. Her lovely pronounced clit was succulent and her nipples were fully erect and alert for action (her tits are natural but certainly not boobs lover quality).

Oil was energetic and before long, laid me down, took my Super hard shaft and rode me hard and fast. For a good 10 minutes and then she came forcefully and we kissed passionately. I went down on her and enjoyed her moist wet pussy one more time before flipping her and doing it doggie style. Oil turned her head and continued to kiss while i rigorously rode her and before long I emptied my full tank. This was a fantastic bonk. Not finished, we continued to kiss and cuddle. She is a good girl and should be handled with care.

Now for my grades:

Looks: 8/10 (girl next door look)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim and nice)
Boobs: 8/10 (small just the way I like them)
BBBJ: 9/10 (hardworking and good technique)
FJ:10/10 (vigorous and good stamina)
Painting: 10/10 (Lovely clit, not clean shaven but I don’t mind and smelt good)
Frenching: 11/10 (loves kissing)
GFE: 11/10 (loves cuddling, enjoyed time with her)

My thanks to rollypolly123 for this jolly good ride!
Old 05-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

FreakyFrenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My First FR

Booked Tammy from T003.

Really friendly girl with Girl Next Door feeling.

Opted for 90mins/2shots
DMG: 140
Looks : 9/10 (Pics provided was accurate)
Body : 10/10 Hour glass really. I like my girls small (Shes 1.5+m)
Shower : Together before and after.
BBBJ : 9/10 Good suction with lots of tongue movement. Hard working . Wet and sloppy.
French: Lots of tongue action. Absolutely loved this. Frenced till lil bro wake up for 2nd round.
Pussy: Tight. Can feel the squeeze.
CIM : All 3 shot in mouth. Yup 3. She gave me an extra shot. Woke lil bro up with her mouth.
69/Painting : 8/10
Finger: Yes
GFE : 9/10. Laid beside me and make out while talking.
RTF : Absolutely.

Gave her a tip and one last kiss before leaving.
Dont know abt other bros but she really is my type.
Heard she wont be in SG for long. So Bro who wanna try her gotta hurry up . I think 2 weeks time.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Care from galaxy

Looks: same as photo , minus 1 or 2 pt
GFE is excellent , French like in Paris

She had great reviews last time , you can search .
Boob is big B or small C .

Great service, abit commando . Young and willing to do whatever you want .

Support !
RTF YES
Old 05-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Tiffy of TheRegentLust
5/7/19 1pm

OKT: Prompt reply
Looks: Young with sweet smile. Thai Tan.
Body: Slim. Very minimal fats. But have caesarian scar with stretch marks.
Boobs: C with natural sag
BBBJ: Nice with good suction. Did AR too, was out of this world
French: Yes with slow sensual tongue action like with young gf
FJ: Tight pussy and CIM after 1st shot. Clean up Rested for a bit b4 second shot.

RTF: Maybe
Old 05-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!

FR for Evelyn Seduction68

Tried out the new lady today.

Looks: 8/10 Has the looks of a partying ah lian.
Body: 9/10 Nice body with a solid ass. Have some tattoos.
Boobs: 9/10 Big B for boobs lovers.
Frenching: 8.5/10 From kissing to fierce tongue fighting all duly provided.
BBBJ: 9/10 Pro level, suck like no tomorrow. Politely told me no CIM so have to respect and stop before I reach the verge of no return.
FJ: 9/10 She took the lead and totally serviced me to full satisfaction. Her ass is genuinely great for doggying.
GFE: 8/10 great gfe, didnt feel commercial at all.
Thanks Bro SD for quick replies and for bringing in this solid lady.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
nookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Puy from Mansion

Location: Visited her yesterday afternoon. Location is ideal if you're driving, not very accessible by public transport. The room was pretty small with single bed and small shower area. Would've been great if it had a queen size bed at least

Looks: She could easily pass off as an SG OL from CBD area. Was greeted by her in a black nightie which was an absolute turn on. She's tall so the nightie shows off her legs, and when she bends over.. ooh boy, instant hard on. That ass was what drew me to book her in the first place. Her tits are a small B though, so not for boobs lovers. For me, I love ass as much as boobs, and the thought of banging an OL, which she incidentally is, is a plus for me.

GFE: She was quite giggly and her english was ok, enough for simple convo. No commercial feel at all, due to her seemingly quite new at this. Felt like a nice romp with a gal on a first date.

BBJ: She's got braces on and can feel her teeth when she sucks on my dick. She tried but I didn't do it too long due to her teeth rubbing on me.

FJ: She's responsive to me playing with her pussy. Her soft moans and her hips moving along with me playing her feels like initimate and not forced. She allowed me to finger her too and allowed me to do it for quite a while. When I can't take it anymore, we started with missionary first and her pussy was pretty tight. Tend to make a bit of queefing noises haha but it didn't bother me. From missionary, I went to lotus, reverse cowgirl and standing doggy. She's pretty tall, so it was nice to fuck standing which I hardly get to do since I'm 1.88m tall. We ended the first round with seated reverse cowgirl. She just moved her hips while I sat back enjoying it and pumped her when I'm about to cum.

Had a nice cuddle and chat after that, and before long I was caressing her beautiful long legs and ass and we started off round 2 with missionary. Changed a couple of positions before going to doggy with her. Damn, I love her ass and doggy while pounding that pss and grabbing her ass just make me harder. And this girl can really take a pounding before I shot my load.

Only downside is that I wish the bed was bigger, we're both tall and me being bigger size could've enjoyed the extra space, but it was a good sesh.

RTF: Would love to but I got my sights on others to try
Old 05-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Erosophy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Katie from SilkStockings

Katie is a petite lady with a natural boobs. She loves getting her nipples licked and played with. The great thing about her is that she gets wet just by playing with her nipples. She is also quite tight and she is happy to oblige in any position. My only gripe was that her bbbj was short.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

noted with thanks
Old 05-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR For Markie from T003

Just bonked today.

Firstly, i never expect Markie to be really mix. Secondly, she is absolutely my kind of girl. Wild, funny, lovable, sexy and best of all. She treats you like her best friend.

I have nothing bad to say except that you perhaps need to bring your towels.

I really hate sharing this FR because her business will improve.

She is a Diamond, not just a GEM imo.

She is leaving soon so better take your chances.

I think i am super Kc-ed lol. So beware...

Overall:
12/10!!!
Old 05-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=735157

Karen from milkyway

First time try this stable. OKT responded fast and gave proper instructions.

Ok, the first 2 photo definitely not her. Last one resemble by 70%? (without the black eyeliner)

Location - Central apartment 10mins walk from MRT easy to find and get in. Shared with other girls and one shared toilet I think. Will bump into other chiongster.

Looks - Definitely not 23 you can ask her. Those petite MILF type.

Body - Average, no fats. Body smells damn nice. Like 1 or 2 scar on stomach. Average looking ass.

Shower - SOP no hot water, quite small and shared so no bathroom action

Boobs - Nice small C or B. Natural and good looking nips

Bbbj - NA didn't ask for it

Catbath - She started the bed action by leaning towards me to let me suck her boobs - shiok. Simple catbath since i'm not a fan of it.

Fj - Started with cowgirl where she auto hump on top, then she tired then to missionary then I tired then doggy then reverse cowgirl. She seems to be unable to take a big one as mine is about average size? but she say it hurts her but she still accommodate to it. Moan probably natural because it's soft and not very often. During FJ she will often say 'oh shit' which I think it's quite funny to hear like kenna something like that.

Frenching - NA didn't ask for it

Fingering/Painting - Shaved at pussy. Others not so much. Only did clit fingering. She didn't really allow insert finger as she say it hurts. Didn't ask for painting.

CIM - YES! Asked for it and she said if you can. I said going to shoot she instant put her mouth close to it and --damn shiok!

Gfe - Will talk to you in the shower and know you more. Seems like a shy milf. Lots of smiles. I was hard to please but she still make an effort to make me shoot.

Now to the cons: Came like 20mins earlier, OKT say she out so need wait till allocated time. Once up, open door doesn't look like picture almost wanted to reject but she was in a see through sleep wear with the cleavage popping out so just went with it. Looks will grow on you.

Other than that she say she just came to Singapore like 2 days ago but definitely not new to this job as she been to many countries as well. She is very service oriented and gentle. Not for those looking for rough and hard. Wasn't able to make me shoot during FJ and had to end in a HJ. Shot only once and gave a back cracking massage. Other service ask her she will probably accommodate.

RTF: prob not, others first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1