The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I thought there is a say "Once you go black you never go back", WL should love black cock right? Why fear not accepted?
The WL are here to earn money. Big black cock may cause more soreness and injury cannot accept other cocks so money lost .... no no
Old 26-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11183 / Power: 9
CLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
wonder where they get the sampling from...
Old 28-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveto View Post
No problem lah...prc gals love hairy chest guys. But if you dress like Bangla or ah tiong, then cannot lah. Seen one handsome local Singaporean Indian guy all the time at this one house near lorong 16. PRC house gal like him cos of novelty factor from the ah peks
But bangla and pakistani boys are the first choice of maids in Singapore even Philippine maids also. Even not for marriage or long term relationship. Just meet up for bonk they prefer them first. Just go and see botanic garden and lucky plaza to believe on Sundays. 95% all are bangla+indo or Philippine couples
Old 19-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos View Post
And also to another bastard total loser balless coward scum dog Colin Liew that zapped my points just now,

you are a bastard total loser scum mad dog!

you this crazy bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Same this cb say snooze me so he zap me. I think he selfish dun wan share geylang news
Old 24-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Most Indians will go viet as they openly welcomed and most look like chinese. From what i know most prc esp those popular ones wont take. They are some will take indian but their service can be bad. Not to offend indians here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1