The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Angry Wuhan corona virus outbreak

Channel 8 news reported many places surgical masks out of stock. Unscrupulous person making a quick buck selling fly by night masks. Fairprice also say got fake news asking people to ignore. I saw seniors doing their best spitting their phlegm and saliva trying to spread the flu bug. Oh Singapore confirmed cases is now ten. Put on a mask. It is in vogue.

Last edited by liketosleep; 29-01-2020 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Add more information.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Come to think of it, must start washing face already, especially after going to spas that provide release. Otherwise if they use the towel to catch semen and after that never wash properly and use as face towel, then you kena bukaked also don't know
The virus doesn't spread thru sperm so that's one worry less, at least.

Heart skipped a beat when I saw my regular wear a surgical mask, two layers, as I later found out. But turned out they were asked to don masks when working - to put customers at ease, or protect themselves from customers ?? Anyway, feels good in a weird way being served by ML with mask, like nurse vs patient AV

My impression is that the PRCs are terrified of the virus, as can be seen from the long queues snapping up surgical masks on sale. Mostly are PRC people panic-buying.

Last edited by afterburn; 29-01-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you kana elsewhere, then not so bad la. Everyone got chance of getting the virus. Worst case is u kana from FL then appear on the whole newspaper. Die also jialat. Relatives, friends all laughing their heads off
Or the massage spa you visited have a ML who was infected.
And you were told to go for a checkup and then quarantine.
And your wife had to be notified of this eventually.
😰😰

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Heart skipped a beat when I saw my regular wear a surgical mask, two layers, as I later found out. But turned out they were asked to don masks when working - to put customers at ease, or protect themselves from customers ?? Anyway, feels good being served by ML with mask, like nurse vs patient AV

My impression is that the PRCs are terrified of the virus, as can be seen from the long queues snapping up surgical masks on sale. Mostly are PRC people panic-buying.
True ... but all it takes is a big sneeze or saliva droplets 💧 that might infect you

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quitting for now. Scary Corona Beer
Old 30-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Contact tracing shouldn’t happen ba? I mean I went to GL yesterday. Say I contracted the WuHan virus there. How will they trace to me? Or how will they trace back to the shop? Unless you tell the authorities you visited GL lo..
Don't know about GL since I don't chiong there.
The joints I go are either licensed (have to fill in IC), or popular enough that I have to book ahead via WeChat, so the ML has my contact.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Quitting for now. Scary Corona Beer
ya we should make use of this period to stay clear of these PRC joints.
One, we can stay safe (although we can still suay suay kena the virus anywhere outside. But contact tracing will save us from the trouble of having to explain to our OC.)
Two, we should be able to drive down the current ridiculous prices of the so-called services offered. Heard so much of HJ from $80 onwards and no tops off. WTF.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
One, we can stay safe (although we can still suay suay kena the virus anywhere outside. But contact tracing will save us from the trouble of having to explain to our OC.)
Two, we should be able to drive down the current ridiculous prices of the so-called services offered. Heard so much of HJ from $80 onwards and no tops off. WTF.
some chop carrot joint will quote hj+50, roaming+30, top off+30. then will fast & furious to try get it done within 5-10 minutes. Woolala ! 10 mins $110. With boycott, it can work 2 ways, either they chop the next customer more due to earning less, or they give you 50% effort and lower their prices. Once a person becomes greedy, it's very hard to change.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Well said bro.... Most likely is they will maintain or chop the next customer..

When did u ever see price of chicken rice coming down?

Now really cold turkey... Got to use left hand Liao... Imagine u have been going massage almost every week for years....

QUOTE=NorthGuy;19702659]some chop carrot joint will quote hj+50, roaming+30, top off+30. then will fast & furious to try get it done within 5-10 minutes. Woolala ! 10 mins $110. With boycott, it can work 2 ways, either they chop the next customer more due to earning less, or they give you 50% effort and lower their prices. Once a person becomes greedy, it's very hard to change.[/QUOTE]
Old 30-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

This is really like WTF

Plus ever increasing per hours fee like 60

One massage will cost u 140.... Facepalm for 10 mins of enjoyment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Old 30-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Being so close to another person is
really high risk. Cold turkey for at least
a month and observe Corona. But
looks like this is some deep shit.
170 death in PRC
Old 30-01-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Or the massage spa you visited have a ML who was infected.
And you were told to go for a checkup and then quarantine.
And your wife had to be notified of this eventually.
😰😰
Like that even after recovered, our lives still half gone
Old 30-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Must siam control
Hopefully after all these tide down
Price come back to market rate
Old 30-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
BIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Gotten a flu after visiting a Spa in Jurong East last week. Don't know is it this wuhan virus or not. Zzzz
Benjamintan789
Old 30-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Heart skipped a beat when I saw my regular wear a surgical mask, two layers, as I later found out. But turned out they were asked to don masks when working - to put customers at ease, or protect themselves from customers ?? Anyway, feels good in a weird way being served by ML with mask, like nurse vs patient AV

Since ML wear mask, she cannot BJ. So only can HJ or FJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1