The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Joint at the Plaza, open or close?

Want to ask if the joint at The Plaza is still close or has it reopened with new management?
Old 23-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: Joint at the Plaza, open or close?

5 years ago. Local heaven. Flower, Summer, Ginger,
Old 23-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has it reopen?
ML?
Old 24-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
5 years ago. Local heaven. Flower, Summer, Ginger,
Damn.. u mean its been that long.. i old liao.. 😋
Old 24-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Still have Vina.
Old 24-12-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah good times. Can’t remember her name but there was this Malaysian ML there who would specifically give you her own soap to wash your butt so she can AR you until your eyes rolled back hahaha.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Ah good times. Can’t remember her name but there was this Malaysian ML there who would specifically give you her own soap to wash your butt so she can AR you until your eyes rolled back hahaha.
kelly. heard she's still around.
Old 25-12-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
kelly. heard she's still around.
Ah yes, I think that's her name. If anyone knows where she is right now, please do share! Her AR is second only to the legendary AR Queen Vivien at the building nearby.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

I heard is closed for good. Was my regular joint. Favorite place to get milfs.
Anyone know where is the Thai ML A**a? Try contact her since the joint closed but no response. Pm me if you do.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
redboyzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
I heard is closed for good. Was my regular joint. Favorite place to get milfs.
Anyone know where is the Thai ML A**a? Try contact her since the joint closed but no response. Pm me if you do.
I'm looking for here as well. msg her but no reply.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

I wanted to find my ML saw the under renovation notice, how come it is closed?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 27-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Already closed since Mar 19.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Heard Joyce went to Australia on student visa but working in this line. She regret coz competition high ins Australia. One Chinese ML Bobo? Forgot the name...moved to miramar
Old 03-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Malaysian Wei Wei also pretty good, but retired.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Heard Joyce went to Australia on student visa but working in this line. She regret coz competition high ins Australia. One Chinese ML Bobo? Forgot the name...moved to miramar
australia not hard to find jap and korean mls.... msian milf abit hard la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1