The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rk3820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Is that Jennifer?
That doesn't look like Jennifer. May be Coco.
Seems Jennifer no longer in this place ..
Old 18-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
Samwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro got attached toilet? can share thanks!
Old 18-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

not all room got attach toilet
Old 19-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Want attached toilet for what? got attached bathroom can liao..
Old 20-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk3820 View Post
That doesn't look like Jennifer. May be Coco.
Seems Jennifer no longer in this place ..
yes that's Coco. i'm not sure how the video was edited but her face definitely not so sharp. been there once and it was my last.... :x
Old 21-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any westies can share contacts thank
Old 29-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Online247 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
https://new-gaea-spa.com/e8a786e9a29...-13-59-48-mp4/

I see the way she massage i also can cum....no wonder people are willing to pay $100 + $50
Bro pm contact
Old 29-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first FR.

That time was horny, and got unofficial half day for work. Decided to check out the area around the MRT. Opened up Google Maps, and found this french sounding spa. Entrance is one door, go up second floor straight.

Entrance fee is on the higher side. Was brought to the room, standard SOP change to disposable undies. Massage wise, the strength is there. Even though my massage experience not a lot, but I think this is the hardest I've ever received. During the massage, talk cock a bit, build up rapport. She also tease a bit, bua the nether regions. Left 15min, GQ came up. Was quoted $100 suck nips, top and bottom autoroam but cannot take off clothes and undies. Tried to nego for $50, but she say $50 only hj no roam.

That time I think I 1 week+ never check clear, end up became 2 min man. She also paiseh, but gave me $20 discount, try to be on my good side so I'll return.

Face: 8/10, early 30s
Body: 8/10, slim B cupper
Service: 7/10
RTM: Probably not. Too pricey for my liking.
Total dmg: 66+80.

Only after went back home, then realised this place got bad rep for the price.
1 thing I dun like is she keep trying to KC me, ask me alternate between her and my usual.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online247 View Post
Bro pm contact
See my post on this coco. Scammer..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 04-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CheongKor is Cool - loads of Potential

Please PM contact bro!
Old 04-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
My first FR.

That time was horny, and got unofficial half day for work. Decided to check out the area around the MRT. Opened up Google Maps, and found this french sounding spa. Entrance is one door, go up second floor straight.

Entrance fee is on the higher side. Was brought to the room, standard SOP change to disposable undies. Massage wise, the strength is there. Even though my massage experience not a lot, but I think this is the hardest I've ever received. During the massage, talk cock a bit, build up rapport. She also tease a bit, bua the nether regions. Left 15min, GQ came up. Was quoted $100 suck nips, top and bottom autoroam but cannot take off clothes and undies. Tried to nego for $50, but she say $50 only hj no roam.

That time I think I 1 week+ never check clear, end up became 2 min man. She also paiseh, but gave me $20 discount, try to be on my good side so I'll return.

1 thing I dun like is she keep trying to KC me, ask me alternate between her and my usual.
Hi bro, can share this location?
Old 09-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My first FR.

Bro. I know wheres the spa is . at this 100 price u could get a bj at the same shop. Hehehs
Old 07-03-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.

The reception asked if I was here before. I said no, then she said "I guarantee you'll be back after this session." In my mind I think, confirm got special liao like that.

Opted for 1hr and was allocated an PRC. Looks 20-30s, couldn't really tell cos got wear mask. Her first moves already press from neck all the way to my bum then legs, macam like teasing my buttocks. Her massage was really hard. Got a few times I gotta grit my teeth to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

Left about 15min came the GQ. First time a ML auto climb up onto the massage table (?). I didn't even say anything. She started stroking me before we even discussed price. Since she already came up, my hands decided to autoroam lor. “哥哥你这样,小费要好好照顾我哦” Asked her want how much, she ask how much I want to give. Originally I quote $70 for full roam, but she want $80. I tell her $80 I want bj. She say next time.

As I was fingering her, she was moaning and enjoying. Then I offered her $100 for FJ. But she reluctant to fuck in the shop. Maybe this one can slowly hook her in.

Location: Very discreet. Shop is facing away from main road. And it is at the corner so no need scared nearby shop customers see you go into the spa.
Boobs: I think it's B
Body: Slim, petite
Massage: 8/10. She really know how to press, make me nearly scream and occasionally tease that area.
GFE: 9/10. Ownself climb up let me hug/cuddle during the HJ
Overall: 8/10. Too long never release, then she nearly make me COF myself.
Total dmg: 58+70
RTF: Likely yes.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BrokenxArrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.
Care to share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread