The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Add $2 more can buy bbbj already ... Even then I always feel like kicking myself when succumbing to it. Really an expensive indulgence and actually can get it cheaper from thai FL and WL (some will even swallow for that amount)

Then again, I agree on the convenience part. If the joint is near your home (though some people actually avoid this), is so convenient that you don't mind paying a bit more.

However there's a better / cheaper joint a short walk from this shophouse row
You want to share with me?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
looks like another P massage con shop. $50 for just top auto roam is chopping carrot. I have had my fair share of such nonsense. Can't keep feeding them when there are cheaper and sometimes better alternatives around
Fully agreed. Entrance fee 68 is a killer. Anything above 50 is carrot for entrance

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 09-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Yep, so that's why i am not going back. If i didn't try i wouldn't know. Hope other bros benefit from my FR.
at the entrance tell you $68, you can decline already.

Quote:
If I go to a chicken rice stall that sells a plate for $4 but the one at my house is selling at $3.50, can I tell the chicken rice seller that he must sell at $3.50 also cos the stall at my house is selling for $3.50? Didn't think so.
chicken rice stall can nego ? you go geylang cat $50 can nego ? no right?
HJ / BJ/ FJ at at massage place can nego ? definitely ! lol i think you get the point.

Quote:
By the way the entire session lasted the full hour which is a more than i can say for some other places.
I dunno how many place you go eat your time. If they eat my time i usually won't return. Again 1 full hour is the norm. unless you got more than 1 hour , than you can justify your case

Quote:
Did you read the full description of the HJ? Got lick, got kiss and I definitely did not say it was "so so". I said "not bad" and you should know when people use the expression "not bad" it actually means quite good right? I would rate the HJ as 7/10.
If the HJ is good, just say good, why say "not bad" you probably have been getting lousy HJ so you think this is "not bad" to the others you had tried lol got lick your cock during HJ ? oh than definitely not bad lol

Quote:
The other 3 places i went *in that area*, the $50 HJ is a totally no roaming type. U just lie there and they just wank you. No other physical contact. Anyway I think overall Bt Timah is not a very good place to cheong that's why although I stay around there (pls note there are HDB blocks around there too), i actually don't go often (not even once a month). My regulars are in other places.
you should have written your FR in this context then.

you should have just agree that $148 for 1 hr massage session + lift up bra, kiss, lick suck boobs + hJ is damn expensive. the session is good compared to the lousy ones there...but it's still expensive. so what if it's near ? still expensive. what is the justification for $68 entrance ? $68 can get you 1.5hr session elsewhere liao.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously I went. Environment is quite old compare to other spa I visited. Can see the business is not so good as some ladies are sitting on the sofa relaxing. Whole session is about 45-50mins. Not very bad not very good. Price is higher than others.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
FuRz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share ctc and loc thanks
Old 10-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
at the entrance tell you $68, you can decline already.

chicken rice stall can nego ? you go geylang cat $50 can nego ? no right?
HJ / BJ/ FJ at at massage place can nego ? definitely ! lol i think you get the point.

I dunno how many place you go eat your time. If they eat my time i usually won't return. Again 1 full hour is the norm. unless you got more than 1 hour , than you can justify your case

If the HJ is good, just say good, why say "not bad" you probably have been getting lousy HJ so you think this is "not bad" to the others you had tried lol got lick your cock during HJ ? oh than definitely not bad lol

you should have written your FR in this context then.

you should have just agree that $148 for 1 hr massage session + lift up bra, kiss, lick suck boobs + hJ is damn expensive. the session is good compared to the lousy ones there...but it's still expensive. so what if it's near ? still expensive. what is the justification for $68 entrance ? $68 can get you 1.5hr session elsewhere liao.
Honestly i don't understand why you are trying to pick this argument with me. At no point did i say this place is "worth it". Why do i need to "justify my case"? I am not making any case to begin with. For your info, there are other places that charge $30 on top of the $50 entrance for "prostrate/kidney care" or whatever they call it. So for me $68 is still ok (one man's meat is another man's poison). No harm to try, maybe got something worth it inside. Don't try, don't know.

I don't think that $148 is "damn" expensive. Maybe on the high side. And why should i have just agree with you? Do you need external validation so badly?

I say again, i am not recommending this shop. I have nothing to justify. I am just sharing the experience so that others can benefit. At the point i visited there were very few MRs about this place. If someone else had reported what i reported i would certainly think twice about going in.

I have been cheonging for more than 10 years and to be honest, sometimes i am reluctant to share the good ones because what happens is that the place becomes very hot and very soon gets raided. I will let the TS handle the sharing. Instead I will tend to write FR/MR for places that are NOT so good so as to help bros make an informed decision if they still want to go.

Won't be responding any further to you.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact bro
Old 12-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Honestly i don't understand why you are trying to pick this argument with me. At no point did i say this place is "worth it". Why do i need to "justify my case"? I am not making any case to begin with. For your info, there are other places that charge $30 on top of the $50 entrance for "prostrate/kidney care" or whatever they call it. So for me $68 is still ok (one man's meat is another man's poison). No harm to try, maybe got something worth it inside. Don't try, don't know.

I don't think that $148 is "damn" expensive. Maybe on the high side. And why should i have just agree with you? Do you need external validation so badly?

I say again, i am not recommending this shop. I have nothing to justify. I am just sharing the experience so that others can benefit. At the point i visited there were very few MRs about this place. If someone else had reported what i reported i would certainly think twice about going in.

I have been cheonging for more than 10 years and to be honest, sometimes i am reluctant to share the good ones because what happens is that the place becomes very hot and very soon gets raided. I will let the TS handle the sharing. Instead I will tend to write FR/MR for places that are NOT so good so as to help bros make an informed decision if they still want to go.

Won't be responding any further to you.
you are a joke.

you kept justifying that you have paid a "resaonable" price when i said it's expensive.

you cheong more than 10 years and still don't know or don't have thick skin to nego properly ? lol

thank you for your FR. you seriously don't have to justify (do you even know the meaning of justify in the first place) when we said $148 for a 1hr massage session + hj +lift up bra, lick is EXPENSIVE. by using other place in the vincinity as comparison, you are trying to justify the price you paid already lah

if you think it's "not expensive but on the high side" then just leave it lor lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by toohot
There are other in that area worse than this.
that doesn't mean it's ok to pay $68 entrance + $80 for a HJ. lol
you can get the same thing for $100 but you are paying $48 more. maybe for you $48 is nothing....(since you don't cheong very often lol, but doesn't matter, cos it still EXPENSIVE. )
Old 13-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Aiyo, willing buyers, willing sellers, why you people got so worked up for how much you should pay to be worthwhile. Everyone has different benchmark, as long as they got the orgasm they wanted and happy about it, why bother to tell them they overpaid?
Old 14-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Aiyo, willing buyers, willing sellers, why you people got so worked up for how much you should pay to be worthwhile. Everyone has different benchmark, as long as they got the orgasm they wanted and happy about it, why bother to tell them they overpaid?
Ya loh, willing seller willing buyer la, she happy you happy ok loh.

Whether overpaid or underpaid, after reached home one can always do some calculations to figure it out, if one feels that he is overpaid, juz come to SBF to vent his anger & frustration loh.

Opinions & suggestions will always be given..
Old 14-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Been in this scene for more than a decade, i still remember the old rates back then was between $30-50 for a HJ + autoroam. Nowadays the standard rate that I pay is still $50. Will just pay and test my luck. If ML rejects or ask for a top up,I will just back off. $80 is just not worth it, especially when it's at Beauty World.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mommyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share info?
Old 21-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is beauty world centre/plaza?

share ctc can?
Old 21-12-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
Normady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNormady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Beauty World Center with the mac one still have some cheeky places to patronize. Just need to pay attention to the operators thats all.
Old 22-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beauty world

There is a small shop thr which is quite secluded if you are observant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1