The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Hey Bro,

I stay near there. Can give me the contact and what the damage you have bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney112 View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread, but didn't want to create another up Thomson massage thread.

Horny one night, went on wechat, knew this lady was doing extra. Flirted with me on wechat, said that tonight no customer she can blow me all night. Small head took over. Was worried as location wasn't discreet, but was told that there is a back staircase.

Went up, greeted by short prc milf with nice tits staring at me. Fast hand fast leg go into room. Massage was very good, almost professional standard. She said her first 6 years was a proper massuess before doing extras. After normal massage got step back somemore. Cracked my back until shioks. Did I mention that she was naked throughout?

Special started right after the back stepping, used towel to clean my dick and ass, I was like Ho seh liao. Teased me with her fingers first, then started AR followed by boobs massage. Then started bbbj, allowed fingering and man was she wet. Before long, I came into her mouth.

Tcss for a bit, found out from her that along Thomson stretch has like 5 more massage places. Competition is stiff now.

Tldr:

Looks : 7/10(milf)
Service: 10/10 ar and bbbj damn awesome
Massage: 8/10
Room: clean and spacious but no attached toilet

If you want to know where, please pm me. I would only reply to selective as I want to protect the location. Hope you understand!
Old 05-01-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
she raped me.
Haha bro, 1st rape of 2020. Lol

Wish you more to come.

Have fun 😊
Old 07-01-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share bro
Old 07-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Used to have a Viet Annie/Vicky there. She still ther?
Old 16-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LordSnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 17-01-2020, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Candy release Liao la. Suddenly WeChat so many news. Keep promoting her services
Old 24-01-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
SytSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Just saw a busty foxy sexy lady walk past me and up ivory ***** near roti prata stall. Anyone tried before?
Yeah, originally they were from a place across the road. The ML I got chemistry with will provide bbbj and ar, very shiok. Her boobs are fake though, but still nice to play with. The other one there not very friendly, doesn't smile or chat much during the session.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one got the contact for the spa with the round round glass windows front near the prata place?
Old 26-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Candy release Liao la. Suddenly WeChat so many news. Keep promoting her services
What is her wechat id, I have her 2 old id no updates.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 26-01-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow wager to try bro. Can share location. No worries. We are both with same intention. Find a good playground and safeguard it.. cheers bro
Old 28-01-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
issacclarke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for one of the shop, looks young and quite horny. Standard rate $50 massage but $80 for boobs special, auto roam allow. Finding other contact with teasing and roaming allow. PM to share contact with those with similar shops!

Last edited by issacclarke; 30-01-2020 at 12:23 AM.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one has special?

Old 29-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLearn View Post
This one has special?

Clean Spa with expensive package. Go to same block H.... Spa
Old 02-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
louischong94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Brother, can pm her contact ? Her last hp that i have seen invalid. this vietnam lady have big asset
Old 02-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I got her WeChat and I have to ppl but they can’t add her. Don’t know why. Due to restrictions? Seems like she is fatter and becomes a drunkard. Lol! No idea where her new shop is. Don’t ask me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1