The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!
Near Jalan Besar Area

So a few days ago I found a nice little place that was a little bit of a shock to me. I wasnt sure what I was looking for, not really looking to go all the way but really just wanted a good massage. Let's face it, think about the area I went to.

So I walked into this Parlor, and as I was asking the price $45 for an hr, I was thinking about walking out until the receptionist said "it was another girl. A cute one lah." Now mind you I am "Ang Mo" so note my perception may be a little skewed.

Of course another girl shows up. I will say she was cute. Like a solid 8.5/10. Definitely a SYT. Her name was Amy. So as I looked at Amy I figured to myself, eh what the hell. So I paid the receptionist and away I went to get my massage thinking this may be a clean shop as all the rooms were separated by just curtains.

So Amy had a cute skirt on and was well dressed. Another sign where I didn't think much of it. So during massage I tried to talk to her a little. She was from China and no kids, 25yo. Unfortunately I couldn't get more info as she was not able to speak good English. And my Mandarin is limited to about 2 words.

Her massage was actually pretty good. I like it when the girls walk on my back and she had no issues with it. Definitely didnt give a piano massage. I would rate it at about a good 7. I did get close to my hour, and she did have some fun even though we couldn't talk. She did play around my groin area and it did tickle my fancy. She teased a little.

As my time was about done, she motioned the GQ. Now a good ol.fasioned HJ gesture is easy to understand in any language. She tried to upsell it and I had to talk her down. I was quickly waking up as she grabbed em, she was saying "very big, very big." Now i am no Ron Jeremy but it's good to hear. Almost instantly she asked for more. I opted for a capped BJ with her nude, (again negotiating price).

She went away for a min and came back. Took her bra off and pulled up her top. Her tits were nice. Made for speed. I would say a good B Cup and some small.perky beautiful little nips. I enjoyed her licking me and kissing my chest. I was roaming her body and I slid my hand up her skirt. I took off her panties and she gave me the "Oh My" look. But I think she liked it because she even helped take them off. As I was roaming around and putting my fingers in holes. She went down on me. I played with her clit and I gatta say this girls lips were on point. Shaved but not bare.

I've had a few good BJs before, but she was enjoying herself. I think i was a 5 pump chump that day as her mouth worked wonders. I felt I went too quick. Her oral skills were a 9. I wish it lasted longer. Her GFE was ok I guess. It doesn't help when we cant communicate. Wish we could understand each other better. Maybe next time I'll know 3/4 words in Mandarin.

She cleaned up. Got dressed and walked out for a min. I got dressed and she thanked me as I was walking out. And away I went. I would definitely go back to her. Maybe next time try to get more out of her.

For anyone critiquing my FR. Work with me here. I'm Ang Mo Lah.

Will trade contacts.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:27 AM
fatalxc

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Near Jalan Besar Area

able to share ctc pls
Old 29-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share contact?
Old 29-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... can share location...
Old 29-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro mind share contact?
Old 29-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of

Able to share location?

Thanks.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Bro would be grateful if u don't mind sharing
Old 29-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS.. Would luv to try.. please share ctc and location. Thank You So Much!!
Old 29-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

TS, is it at the end of a 2 storey building?
Old 29-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS!
Old 29-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpoint View Post
TS, is it at the end of a 2 storey building?
No. It was on the first floor. The building itself has 2+ floors. It wasnt at the end of the street either.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
evolution84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share?
Old 30-01-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster