The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

did you fuck her on the bonking chair?

Old 01-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
did you fuck her on the bonking chair?

GMC, i only know about the 2 bonking chairs at 16W04, but never use them before, next time i outcall at 16W04 to experiment it.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Today bonked Shuang Shuang (双双) ,Hse 1612 , 2nd bonk.

1. Bonking session of 2 hrs.

2. No bathing.

3. Upon her entering into room
a. 3 mins to undress/ talk cock. Requested and she gave me her black panty.
b. Hugged, frenched, rubbing of body, caressing like long departed lover , for about 5 mins
c. Continued to frenched and caress on bed for 5 mins

4. Put on cap to bonk her.
Today thrust her very slowly in all sex positions and let her used lubricants a few times.
(a) she turned slightly sideway with one leg up, my body upright
(b) same as (a) but both legs down sideway
(c) Spooning with super hot frenching and body rubbing, cuddling, caressing, long chit chatting
(d) her body on top and facing ceiling mirror. At first legs opened with bent knee. Later both legs opened and straightened.
(e) Lotus. Think of it, felt happy and little bit bit of sadness. Sad because dick was thinner and shorter than The Bird and probably thats why didnt allowed The Bird to Lotus but allowed DP to lotus. Really a bit sad.
(f) Cowgirl. Consumed 6 loads of her saliva. Both with intimacy feeling and having great fun.
(g)Doggie. Being Happy and a bit sad for the obvious reason.
(h) Doggied her with her frontal lying flat. Again being Happy and a bit sad.
(i) Missionary with both legs up on shoulder.
(j) Missionary with her both legs closed up. She enjoyed very much and said then shiok. I also very shiok.
(k) Missionary with her both legs opened on bed with solid frenching, kissing, inhaling her breath, face rubbing face, kissing her neck and ear
(l) Same as (k) but with her legs and hands circled tight onto my body with errotic frenching and kissing.
(m) Missionary with her legs wide opened. Dick locked in with no movement from me. She then clamped her cunt wall and gripped, released, gripped , released ........shiok ah

5. Thrust with desires and love making, thrust and chit chat at the same time. Two styles kept interchanging and time flies.

6. Ejection in Missionary

7. 18 mins left.

8. She was weak and hungry. She said many times more shack than the 1st bonk 3 days ago.Took a quick bath and left 8 mins later. Kissed her and said good bye.

9. Continued to bathe.Left the room Happy and Tired.

Wishing gd luck to the customer after her dinner. May the Force with the next customer.
Is she shaved or hairy?
Old 02-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Is she shaved or hairy?
Shaved into a Heart shape, lol
Old 02-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shaved into a Heart shape, lol
Ha ha ha... look like this "hole under" sign?
Old 02-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Ha ha ha... look like this "hole under" sign?
Bro, u go observe yourself, lol
Old 02-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Today bonked YaYa (2047) , 7th bonk ( 1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Requested for her panty (2nd one) and she gave me on the spot

Even more wild than yesterday. Made her orgasm one time. She hugged and grabbed me so tight that she left the deep finger marks on my back, and then laughed at me some more...... Asked her to give me love bites but she cutely turned her head away.

Let her rest for 10 mins, in cuddling with light kissing and intimate chit chat.

Then after she recovered from her orgasm, i thrust her mercilessly hard, fast and furious till i ejected in Missionary. I did so because she mentioned that i would be her last customer of the day.

She was a bit unhappy of my early release and that i didnt kiss her when i climaxed. She thot i could last longer ......i was speechless .......sigh.....

9 mins left.

She took a quick bath. Then sat on my lap (without panty) and my rod became naughty again.......We had some decent chit chat but the feeling was errotic at the bottom, lol.

A wonderful bonk, indeed
Old 02-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today bonked YaYa (2047) , 7th bonk ( 1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Requested for her panty (2nd one) and she gave me on the spot

Even more wild than yesterday. Made her orgasm one time. She hugged and grabbed me so tight that she left the deep finger marks on my back, and then laughed at me some more...... Asked her to give me love bites but she cutely turned her head away.

Let her rest for 10 mins, in cuddling with light kissing and intimate chit chat.

Then after she recovered from her orgasm, i thrust her mercilessly hard, fast and furious till i ejected in Missionary. I did so because she mentioned that i would be her last customer of the day.

She was a bit unhappy of my early release and that i didnt kiss her when i climaxed. She thot i could last longer ......i was speechless .......sigh.....

9 mins left.

She took a quick bath. Then sat on my lap (without panty) and my rod became naughty again.......We had some decent chit chat but the feeling was errotic at the bottom, lol.

A wonderful bonk, indeed
One apt description:

禽兽 BEAST

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
One apt description:

禽兽 BEAST

😱

Thks Bro, LOL
Old 03-05-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thks Bro, LOL
luckily dpower has fav beast mode WL -
Old 03-05-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Thks Bro, lol
Old 03-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Maybe DPOWER has met his ideal counterpart - WLPOWER. Is she the one who matches your power?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Maybe DPOWER has met his ideal counterpart - WLPOWER. Is she the one who matches your power?
No Bro, i like her candid and sincere character which touch my heart, though being temperamental. Of course, she is pretty.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
GMC, i only know about the 2 bonking chairs at 16W04, but never use them before, next time i outcall at 16W04 to experiment it.
Pete shop got more variety of bonking inventories

just saw one yummy #15 there
Old 03-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pete shop got more variety of bonking inventories

just saw one yummy #15 there
What’s her name bro
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1