The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Didactus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I lose my virginity ?

I’m 25 and a virgin. Never had a gf and all my girl friendships are platonic. I’m also not really the type to flirt much less look for girls just to fuck or have a ONS with. But I once thought to myself before, since I’m not getting laid anytime soon, why not wait for marriage ? Over the years, this expectation went down. If I had a gf who was open to it, I’d lose my virginity to her. It even went to if a girl is willing to have sex with me, I’d just do it. Until I thought, if I’m single with absolutely no love interests when I’m 25, I’ll just pay for it.

Usually this would be a no brainer, but then I keep thinking about how I first got a bj from a thai girl I booked when I was 19. The experience was great no doubt, but the depression and feeling of guilt that followed after was crippling. I spent the next hour just wandering around the area wondering “What am I doing with my life”. And I also spent the next week trying to spend as much time as possible with my family cos I felt so sinful and lost my innocence. Of course, everything went back to normal the next week and I was already looking for the next girl.

But I’m just afraid the post-sex depression would hit me 10x harder just because I lost my virginity by paying for it. And also sex still feels kinda sacred and taboo to me. I’m not the most religious guy but I grew up with my relatives on my father’s side who is very religious. I guess it’s still kinda stuck. And also, I’m a sentimental person. I’m not sure how I would feel about losing my virginity to someone I’m not emotionally connected to.

I still want to finally have sex. And I don’t see myself getting a gf or getting married anytime soon. And my 25th birthday is also coming up. I know I can’t get a definitive answer but I’d just like to know your thoughts or advice
Old 24-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I lose my virginity ?

There are plenty of gd advise ard here... but most ppl dun listen at all

So my advise would be follow ur heart... Wan go fuck then go... Wan save till ur marriage also can up to u..

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
There are plenty of gd advise ard here... but most ppl dun listen at all

So my advise would be follow ur heart... Wan go fuck then go... Wan save till ur marriage also can up to u..
Simple reason and why still need to discuss.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I’ve BAD news!

You are no longer a VIRGIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didactus View Post

Usually this would be a no brainer, but then I keep thinking about how I first got a bj from a thai girl I booked when I was 19. The experience was great no doubt, but the depression and feeling of guilt that followed after was crippling. I spent the next hour just wandering around the area wondering “What am I doing with my life”.
its called oral SEX.

And since u had sex... why the fuss about “losing” something u already LOST 6 yrs ago?

Dun over think and do whatever lifts your boat!

Life is too short to agonize over such a small thing. Unless it’s a micro p...., how many 25 yrs have u got man! At most 2-3 more only.

Eat, sleep (incl sex) and be Merry!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 24-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I do understand the religious part. So your concerns are valid.

Therefore unless you are thinking about sex everyday and want to experience it, why care about whether you are a virgin or not, since u are already 25?

Why not channel your energy to getting a gf? if its an image thing, go for a makeover... if its bcos of social circle, go join dating websites... seek help. dont be shy about it.

Ultimately, sex is enjoyable... but making love is totally another level..

find a partner first dude
Old 24-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m 25 and a virgin.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18348013&postcount=4
Old 24-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Virginity is a state of mind. The mechanics of losing it is and can be complex. If you had penetration .. oral, vaginal, anal using your tongue, cock or fingers by someone or someone did it to you, in the eyes of the law ... congrats.. penetration had taken place and guess what ... you’re no longer a virgin. yes, even if your cock mushroom head goes just beyond the vagina outer (ll) .labia majora . the law considers it penetration. you had oral sex .. you are no longer a virgin. So losing your virginity from full penetrative sex is just an archaic view on the subject . however if you do subscribe to the old fashioned way of thinking .. let’s say full cock in pussy scenario .. just remember ... once done .. cannot be undone ..can you live with it? my first penetrative sex was with Evon from Take 5 HC... I regretted like shit .. until my lawyer said no lah bro if you rub rub mushroom head between your ex gf slit but never go all inside ... it’s still considered penetration ..and so the first person i did it with was my first gf.. ...with no all cock in or quarter in scenario ,just rubbing mushroom between the slit...so there was some redemption there... that i didn’t lose it to a working girl..so the question now was was i her first ? cos her first bf was a bahyee.. sure longer than me one .. sure rub one and i’m doubtful she would say no. waaaahahaha fuck by bahyee! I think end of the day you just don’t have the balls to make your own decision to fuck a woman! Be a man, if you want to do it and don’t look back. but do yourself a favor.. do it with some one you like and with some chemistry .. we are humans not animals ! we can choose who we want to fuck!

Last edited by Thunder God; 24-04-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Ok so apparently I’m not a virgin 😂 So I guess I’m going to have birthday sex soon. But then it begs the question, what does feel like to be in a pussy ? Compared to bj or anal
Old 24-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Be a fucking man with back bone and go try for yourself! you bloody millennials.. all always wanting to be spoon fed. Go use your tongue, lips, fingers,cock.. go and discover it! come to the worst go ask your father or watch youtube lah .. but do wear a condom.. 003 is best!
Old 24-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Now what generation already
Virginity is just the past
Nowadays people dont care anymore
Because many belive life is short
Just do whatever you deem fit
Happy can liao
Even if you marry as a virgin
More likely your fiancee is not a virgin
So cut out this old fashion thinking
And go enjoy yourself
Period
Old 24-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Are you expecting your virginity to appreciate in value over time?
Old 24-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Are you expecting your virginity to appreciate in value over time?
Yes, viginity is like wine...the longer the better value...lol
Old 24-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ok so apparently I’m not a virgin 😂 So I guess I’m going to have birthday sex soon. But then it begs the question, what does feel like to be in a pussy ? Compared to bj or anal
U wanna give it to my wife? She will give u an angpow.
Seriously.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just do it. So 纠结。we dont have much time left.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Would just like to thank all who respond. Advice and criticism I will take all of it. Even those who help me find out I’m technically not a virgin 😂 I’m still going to see on my birthday what my decision is but I’m no longer anxious about it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1