The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: My once in a lifetime experience

Nice write up and really bring back memories of my first cheong trip to Bkk where I had almost the same experience as you. Wild clubbing in Hollywood, waking up in the toilet cubicle only to find my friends left already. Surprisingly, I still managed to grab a cab back to the hotel at Soi18 Sukhumvit. There, my friends were waiting for me outside the hotel. Ha ha...

That very night, we went roaming for ST cos due to my disappearing act, they also no mood to barfine girls back as too worried for me. Managed to ST a D cup Isaan girl. After the sex, brought her to the McDonald's nearby to buy her food, only to find out that the "motor taxi" picking her up, is her husband. But, no ugly scene though.

Thanks bro for the story again.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
flewscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, pitching tent...
Old 25-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ajv88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning for solo trip can be kind of a hassle. Because I am planning to meet at least Natcha and Pitcha. Ploy (Pattaya) haven't been replying my text much so I guess it was just a one night thing but I am cool with it as I don't wish to be chased by her ex-bf again. So all set and I am going to Bangkok to meet Natcha first then Pitcha at Pattaya as she said not to go Rayong as it's not much of a town and she know Pattaya well so she can bring me around. My stay in Bangkok will be one of the serviced suite that's booked by Natcha under her name as she's working in the finance department for the chain of hotels. I am actually kinda worried that I will get aeroplane by her and last minute have to book a place myself. while in Pattaya I will be staying at Airbnb before meeting Pitcha then boutique resort when she arrive to company for 4d3n.

Fast forward to the day I have to fly off to the land of smiles, heart pounding and excited to see what up for me! Arrived the airport and took a cab down to the serviced suites and I guess I was too early so I dropped a text to Natcha and told her not to worry that I will be dropping my luggage down and roam around the area to get familiarised first. She got excited and said she feel like taking a early day off to meet me and bring me around but I told her not to waste it and she can always meet me during lunch time and after she knock off (I also wanna explore ma)

Fast forward to lunch time and I was waiting patiently at the lobby while playing with my phone. Heard someone shouted my name and I looked up to see a slender body lady running to me in her heels in a really gorgeous grey tight dress that compliments her body. Stood up and greet her with a hug as if we were long lost friends and apologised to me for not being able to company me and made me wait to get checked in because she can't leave her desk. Told her its fine and woah her fragrance was just a turn on man. Did all the payment and stuff and gotten my keys to go up my suite. She booked the cheapest room but managed to get me a free upgrade and its at least $100sgd more for every night. Opening my room door the first time, card access didn't seems to work and accidentally dropped the card, she quickly bend down infront of me and picked it up and oh boy that view of her ass infront of me just way too tempted. Don't know if she did it on purpose but it was a sight for me. Enter the room shocked as I didn't expect it to be so luxurious and comfy looking. She made herself at home and took off her heels and quickly washed her legs and sat on the bed edge with her legs crossed. I guess she's about 1.6-1.7 at height, legs were great and the only down side was her forehead having outbreak of pimples, other than that she's pretty and gorgeous with little make up to cover "imperfections".

Sat beside her and asked if she have time to grab a quick bite before she have to head over back to her desk and she said she don't mind as she wanna take a longer break from work. Guess she was kinda comfortable with me as we were talking, I made her laugh and she will lean nearer to me and put her hands on my thighs lightly. Didn't wanna push my luck by hitting on her so soon, I told her its my treat to anything she wants for lunch and she said she had a great idea on where to eat. She brought me to a street hawker, cheap and good, it was barely $6sgd for two person. I told her she didn't have to save for me as its a treat from me to thank her for getting such a good deal for the hotel. She said to me in a cheeky way, all this help doesn't comes free. I looked stun and giving that act blur look and she teased me saying just playing around with me and said she would like to have all restaurant dinner meals on me during my stay. Laugh it off and I said deal provided she give me a good service as a hotel staff with a teasing tone.

Sorry to all Samsters, recently have been kinda busy and will try to update as much as possible. This post is slight short with a little tease. Once again thanks everyone for your support so far =D
Old 13-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
trucq is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrucq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 14-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Nice, support
Old 30-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Again, sorry to fellow Sam’s gets for the really late update as I was too caught up with personal and work life. A little update for now and I assume I am a little more free now. Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So she left for work after we finish our lunch and she told me she might not be able to accompany me in the evening as she’s meeting her boyfriend. Yup, she have a boyfriend from Europe who’s currently working as a model in Bangkok. I know that she stays quite far from her workplace so she’s staying at her boyfriend’s apartment from time to time. Anyway, I have my alone time so I went back to my hotel and get my nap as I was kinda tired and I didn’t plan much itinerary as I want my solo trip to be impromptu.

A few hours later, I was woken up by the door bell and I was wondering who could it be, and it’s Natcha! She said she’s not meeting her boyfriend anymore as her boyfriend is busy so she’s free for my dinner treat. I laughed it off and not realising I was just wearing boxers with a hard on. She looked down and looked up back at me and said seems like I had a good dream. I was so awkward that I almost locked her outside, quickly hold the door for her and got into the bathroom and said give me about 15mins for me to prepare so we can have dinner. So quickly I prepared and when I stepped out of the toilet, she fell asleep while waiting for me, felt kinda guilty as she looks tired so I let her nap a little longer. While unpacking my luggage and hanging out my clothes in the wardrobe, she jolted up from the bed and apologise to me for felling asleep on my bed and said she shouldn’t be so rude. Well, I told her it’s fine as she looks tired and I thought she could steal some sleep before the dinner too, plus she smells great and I wouldn’t mind the bed to have her fragrance on it with a cheeky smile. At that moment I knew I sounded creepy af and all, it was already a bonus that a “friend that never met me before” have been so comfortable with me and yet I have to made such remarks. Surprisingly, she was flattered and said no one said she smells great and she felt it was really nice of me to compliment her. So we head out for a nice dinner and chat like as if we were long lost friends, sharing a lot in common too.

Time flies and it’s almost time for the restaurant closing, I went to foot the bill and she insist paying and I said it’s only right for me to pay since she did such a favour for me by booking a room and getting a free upgrade for me. Went off strolling nearby and she got a call from her boyfriend, she said she had to be excused for a moment and she walked away from me while I took a smoke break. Observing her, it seems like she’s having a fight with the boyfriend, came back to me with a sulky face, dropped her bag on the bench and ask for a cig from me. I was shock and asked she smokes? Then she said occasionally but she need one as she’s not meeting her boyfriend as he’s “working” late again, so apparently she’s suspecting that he’s cheating and not letting her dropping by his place to stay over as it’s easier for her to commute to work.

Looking moody and all, I ask if she would like me to send her home as she’s alone and I didn’t really mind spending on cab fare. She sigh and look at me with a frustrated look and said she need a drink. So we went to a nearby pub that’s not crowded and easy for us to chit chat with minimal music. I stopped her from ordering anymore when I sense she’s going to get tipsy soon. Then she scolded me for not letting her drink and said she can pay for herself, having a hard time trying to stop her and said she needs to go home. She lean forward and whisper into my ears “why aren’t you bringing me back to your hotel, I know you have a thing for me, why not I say you can have me for your entire trip?”

That moment, I didn’t know what to do and react as all this are drunk talk, so I end up cabbing her back to my hotel, bringing her back to my hotel was kind of problematic. Upon putting her on my bed, she pulled my shirt towards her and said “don’t you want me badly? I can sense it”, I replied saying that yes I want and she’s gorgeous till I couldn’t resist but it’s probably drunk talk. I resist from doing anything to her and I decide to wash up and get my rest. After bathing, lying down beside her and thinking of getting my sleep, she suddenly turn to my side and put her hand on me and insist cuddling despite me trying to slowly push her away. Her fragrance and her hair just smell so good. Me being me, I would rather do someone that’s in their conscious state, so I slowly drifted off into my sleep too.

Then next morning, I got woken up by her rushing to prepare in the toilet and I got up sitting by the side of the bed and waiting for her to come out from the toilet. The moment she open her door, I have no idea how can one look so fresh the next morning after getting drunk the night before. She came close to me and gave me a hug and said in the sweetest voice “thank you for taking care of me and not taking advantage of me while I am drunk” and I said I don’t do anyone that’s not sober. She laughed and said she got to go work and before she left, she lightly grab my boxers with my growing tool and said “I will find time to give you a good time then” she quickly left and left me in awe. That’s when I know things are getting better and better! I plan to catch a little more rest as I don’t plan to do any shopping yet, receiving a msg from her saying she wants to meet me for lunch and can’t wait to see me later gets me really hard under my pants.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
longshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support this thread!
Advert Space Available